How can God genuinely communicate with a Son...

The difficulty I have with Oneness is ...
How can God genuinely communicate with a Son who He can't help but experience is Himself speaking?

What is your answer?

If you believe the Son is the incarnation of the one who transcends creation (as I do)...
How can God genuinely communicate with a Son who He can't help but experience is Himself speaking?

The Son refers to transcendent God incarnate as a human who is not omniscient. Someone who is omniscient can genuinely communicate with someone who is not. Just as you can speak to a small child even though you know more than they know.

But If you believe the Son is the incarnation of one of the three who transcend creation...
How can an omniscient God genuinely communicate with a Son who is also omniscient?

And you believe this has been going on since eternity past.

What is your answer?

Here is an overview of what I believe...

For this creation, YHWH God (the only one who transcends all creations) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans (living souls) for his glory where he would reign as a living soul himself. The Scriptures describe how God would accomplish his plan. In an instant, transcendent God (called God the Father) created the supernatural and space-time of this universe and also became immanent as a spirit (called the Spirit of God) and in the form of a living soul (called the Word of God) with a glorious body. God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Word of God. But whereas God created a human spirit and soul for each of us, God himself as the Word became the human spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.

Kampioen

If you believe the Son is the incarnation of the one who transcends creation (as I do)...
God already has distinctions comparable to how a man has an interactive conscience and subconscious. There is already such intercommunication within Tinitatarianism. Oneness can't have that.
The Son refers to transcendent God incarnate as a human who is not omniscient. Someone who is omniscient can genuinely communicate with someone who is not. Just as you can speak to a small child even though you know more than they know.
The Oneness God would experience non-omniscience but would still not be able to help but experience being the Son who He speaks to in any case, making communication role playing.
But If you believe the Son is the incarnation of one of the three who transcend creation...
How can an omniscient God genuinely communicate with a Son who is also omniscient?
God already has intercommunicating distinctions as stated above, while being omniscient.

But God by omniscience alone already experiences all non-omniscient scenarios. Otherwise He is not omniscient of something. He did this in real time when He/theWord became a man.

The Son is God/theWord under the influence of the non-omniscient human senses/nature.
And you believe this has been going on since eternity past.

What is your answer?
That is the conclusion that I see reconciles Scriptures.

God already has distinctions comparable to how a man has an interactive conscience and subconscious. There is already such intercommunication within Tinitatarianism. Oneness can't have that.

Are you saying that your conscious and subconscious can "genuinely communicate" with each other?

Tanachreader

I would say yes, in their own way. But not as between people. But it is an analogy.
I astonished at what people believe.
Believe it for many do.

John 10:16
I have other sheep, which are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will hear my voice. They will become one flock with one shepherd.

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.