How Can One Say You Are of Christ if You Are Not Like Him?

man as He created man in eden in the other world where eden is
was never an ape
.. and it’s not His desire we be imprisoned in this ape

… He wants us in our Original gorgeous eden body and restored to our eden land.

Eden was the death sentence of man.

Woman running back to her original paperwork.

Demonic not being for men.

You might think it as glorious .....

But I can assure, man is tired of not living.

Your grace.

Last edited:
FYI Gary, any soul of a follower that is in Him ( Jesus Christ ) does in FACT have a difference than Him because He ( Precarnate Jesus Christ ) " Was God " in John 1:1 before He became " FLESH " ( incarnate ) in John 1:14 as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! Those souls in Him were NEVER " God " like He was in John 1:1! Case closed Gary!
I dont need Paul, nor you nor anyone for when I saw Him as He is I became like Him,See 1 John 3. Now I have His same mind, walk as He walks in it just as when Jesus saw Him as He is in Matt 3:16 and became like Him and walked in it as He was in the Father no different at all.

If you are different from who Jesus was in God then you do not follow His way at all. Jesus came to show you the way, you just dont believe him that he did is all.

Yes he has healed more people than Jesus and the Apostle’s combined and has lived sinless longer than Jesus .

Unbelievable.
Well Jesus was clear that greater works we shall do. That would be unbelievable for you, right? Hey it works for me.

You guys dont seem to believe a thing Jesus said who you would be if you have from the Father the same as he had from Him.

Ask yourself -- Do you follow Jesus and do greater works than he as he said you would if you ave what he had in the Father and as he was in Him?

Pretty obvious that you dont believe Jesus and exactly why you mock him.
Who needs a messiah when gary has more to offer lol.
We all need the messiah, he will teach you how to go those greater woks if you would sit in his class and listen to him. But I can lead you to the Father as well as Jesus could if you will go to the Father for yourself as Jesus teaches us to do. See John 17.

I dont need Paul, nor you nor anyone for when I saw Him as He is I became like Him,See 1 John 3. Now I have His same mind, walk as He walks in it just as when Jesus saw Him as He is in Matt 3:16 and became like Him and walked in it as He was in the Father no different at all.

If you are different from who Jesus was in God then you do not follow His way at all. Jesus came to show you the way, you just dont believe him that he did is all.
The readers can still see that you have a reading comprehension problem! We are DIFFERENT than Him ( Jesus Christ ) because none of us were ever " God " like He was in John 1:1 before He became " Flesh " in John 1:14! So stop CONTRADICTING John 1:1 Gary, by telling the readers that we were like Him ( No Difference ) " God "! Case closed Gary!

The readers can still see that you have a reading comprehension problem! We are DIFFERENT than Him ( Jesus Christ ) because none of us were ever " God " like He was in John 1:1 before He became " Flesh " in John 1:14! So stop CONTRADICTING John 1:1 Gary, by telling the readers that we were like Him ( No Difference ) " God "! Case closed Gary!
It is easy to see that you have a spiritual comprehension problem isn't it !!!

It is easy to see that you have a spiritual comprehension problem isn't it !!!
WRONG, it is CLEARLY you with that problem as scripture in John 1:1+14 tells us that He ( Precarnate Jesus Christ as the WORD in John 1:1 ) " Was God " ( and you were NEVER God, Gary ) before He became " Flesh " ( incarnate as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14! Case closed Gary! BTW Gary, you told Josheb that you have the " SAME mind of God"! FYI Gary ONLY God is omniscient ( all knowing ), thus you do not and NEVER will have the SAME mind as his! -------------------------------- -------------------Gary Mac said:- But it is you who is acting like a god trying to tell me how to believe LOL.

As far as posters corresponding and expressing their eternal disposition -- all I do is reply. If you dont like the replies then just keep silent and no one will hurt your feelings from replies.

Maturity to have Gods same mind, disposition, seems to be an issue with a lot of folk here doesnt it?

Last edited:
how do we know this true? if we believe the Bible was written by inspiration of God - through people, given to them.... then why should we limit the inspiration God can give to any person He chooses (yes, you too) at any time He chooses to or would want to?
By listening to the Spirit and knowing the truth given to us in the Word. God may have an inspiration for you personally or for you to give to another, but it will not contradict what is given in the Bible. This is the first test to be applied to any teaching. If any inspiration one claims to have contradicts the Bible, then the inspiration is not of God.
so, if we want to hear from the Father - to have inspiration of God, to hear from God directly as it were - what is truth - over all Teachers and Preachers and dogma and doctrine Makers of History and today... He will do that? ... if we ask in His name?
Except you have to consider that all of those are also acting under inspiration to expound upon the Word. Therefore insight can be gained from their exposition. In all cases, you must come back to the source, that solid foundation that God has given us, the Bible. Simply rejecting outright a teaching because "it was just some man who wrote it" immediately invalidates the Bible, because they were all "just some men" who wrote it.
Is everything written or taught by men about the Bible consistent with the Bible? No, plenty of examples of false teachings by men, even based on some parts of the Bible.
If you ask, He will give you understanding, although it will be the understanding that He thinks you need, not what you may want.

there are levels of understanding. and at each level - people can get into errors - because they see in part, and dimly - as the Bible says, through Paul - 1 Cor 13.

but even without Paul - if we do as the Bible says we have to - become as a Child - we can begin to learn - wherever we have stopped learning - due to errors in our thinking, or maybe at a level of understanding in one doctrine or another - and not realizing that it is just a level - not the whole, or as we could understand it - if we continued to learn, continued to seek truth - and want to learn - and learn to - how to learn even - more as children do - with a more open mind and heart and a simplicity of Thought - uncomplicated yet - by the World - or by (as in Religion) - by doctrines and dogmas (of Man/Woman).
The Bible has been studied for over 2000 years. You are correct that the teachings of men expounding upon the Word must be checked against the Word for truth. It is also true that God will give you the level of understanding that you need at that time. When I was younger and more foolish, I craved the Word and not the catechisms, statements of faith or other doctrinal statements of men. The foolishness was rejecting the wisdom of godly men who were teaching the Word outright and seeking a "pure" form of the faith.
While this is not a bad thing in itself, since the Bible is the foundation of the faith and it must be searched diligently as commanded by the Bible itself, to reject all of those extra-Biblical sources as mere "doctrines and dogmas of men" can also be an error because it slows your personal study and understanding AND, most importantly, it leads to sometimes foolish and false beliefs causes by not understanding the Bible's teaching as well as you can.

Most heresies and false teachings result from partial understanding of what the Bible teaches from incomplete knowledge. In my experience, there are many false teachings that occur over and over again through the centuries that were propounded and proven to be false, but are now treated as shiny and new by modern people who are ignorant of what the Bible teaches.

Here is an example of one such writing by a "mere man" expounding on the teachings of the Bible with Scriptural citations for those beliefs.

With a study Bible or today's information availability, it is quite easy to cross reference and verify whether or not the statements made are valid or not when compared to the Bible.

That was what I was saying Paul said; you just made it sound more scriptural..

Paul also say's mercy and grace come by Jesus.
That is correct, but I replied to your other post. We need to get down to which passage(s) are causing you difficulty.

That is correct, but I replied to your other post. We need to get down to which passage(s) are causing you difficulty.

It's a priority thing.

Judgement.

How can one be if they cannot judge.

That is the rub.

Last edited:
Yes and the same do today looking for a man to come as a god instead of looking for the One who is at your door this day knocking and will come to you and sup with you and be in you. SO yes he is talking to you.

That is what I just said. You should listen to Jesus.

In that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. You should consider how He communicates with man. He does not communicate with man through books man publishes and edited over and over, He come directly to all who will receive Him. Even Jesus had to go through this process to know God and His heaven in Matt 3:16. We are not exempt,pt from the same as you seem to think we are.

How can you say you are of Christ, anointed of God, if you are not like Him?

Exactly and I am His son, you are supposed to be as well.

You dont even apply the Bible you say that you follow.

Yes like Jim Jones and David Koresh used the Bible to quote about their gods didn't they? And to them just as with you they had the truth right?

Thats is right it is a gift from God to have His same mind and that comes only by His Spirit and no other way.

That is right He is not the author of confusion He is the author of straightening out man confusions by His Spirit be in that man who. will receive Him. Something that you should consider of Him that you have His same mind, or Spirit it is called.

But because you reject the Bible and do not recieve from God you have formed your own religious god that he may obey you instead of you obeying the one of the Bible that Jesus leads us to.

When you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3, but in your current state of religion and deny the Bible for what it says, there is no way you can know what it is to be of God at all and like Him.

They as in YOU who has edited it and rewritten into it to suit your own understanding totally void in the ways of God to be perfect as He is , righteous, holy, pure, and without sin, cannot sin because I am born of God. 1 John 3:9. You dont have a clue what you are talking about spiritually from God Himself come to you. Jesus was clear in John 17 that you be as He is as he was like Him which obviously is blaspheme for you. .
You claim that Jesus was just a man until His baptism, a common error among those who say that by some special revelation directly from God they are the special ones. You also harp on certain verses, specifically Matthew 5:48. Compare them with Leviticus 19:2 and 20:26 or others and tell us what the difference is between these commands, especially when God declared the Israelites to be holy, but by the histories in the Old Testament and the witness of the New Testament, they were most assuredly not holy (perfect) as God is holy.

Yes and a Christian is exactly like the Father of it, anointed of God by His Spirit, mind to have the same. Christ is Gods anointing, Christ in you is Gods anointing in you just as Jesus was anointed of God no different at all.

If one is different from Him then one doesnt follow the ways of God at all.

Yes, sinned has an E D at the end of it for we who are born of God, born again, to be like Him instead of self it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9, for we have the mind of Christ just as Jesus had the mind of Christ anointed of God.

He takes away the sins of this world but few who believe that He does for they are of sin instead. See 1 John 3:8 it tells clearly who one is of if he be a sinner instead of Gods righteous.

If a Christian is exactly like the Father as you claim, with the mind of God, then they must have the infinite knowledge that God does, otherwise they do not have the mind of God you claim they do. The entire "be perfect" claim turns the Gospel based on God's forgiveness and mercy for our human imperfections into one that demands absolute perfection that only One has ever achieved from His birth to His death. In other words, a works based salvation method that denies grace.

Also Matthew 5:48 is at the end of a series of teachings on various subjects found in the Law (Jesus was speaking to the Jews at the time) that actually command those who follow Him to hold themselves to a higher standard. Taking it the context of the previous verses, He is commanding what was taught in the parable of the Good Samaritan.

I'm not in a hurry, get to it as you can and I'll give you my understanding as I can. If you notice, I don't closely haunt these forums because I have other priorities myself.

I edited post 212 before seeing your response.

I edited post 212 before seeing your response.
Heh, what was funny was just as I hit reply, you had done an edit so I'm looking at the original message with the first line and getting the first two lines quoted in my reply. I was like ????

It appears you are asking how someone can be under judgement if they do not understand the judgement, correct?

Or, like I said, give me the problematic passage(s) and I'll give you my comments on them. It would help if you give your comments on it/them too so I can better understand what is bothering you.

Heh, what was funny was just as I hit reply, you had done an edit so I'm looking at the original message with the first line and getting the first two lines quoted in my reply. I was like ????

It appears you are asking how someone can be under judgement if they do not understand the judgement, correct?

Or, like I said, give me the problematic passage(s) and I'll give you my comments on them. It would help if you give your comments on it/them too so I can better understand what is bothering you.

Basically, we are so post to be able to judge to live.

WRONG, it is CLEARLY you with that problem as scripture in John 1:1+14 tells us that He ( Precarnate Jesus Christ as the WORD in John 1:1 ) " Was God " ( and you were NEVER God, Gary ) before He became " Flesh " ( incarnate as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14! Case closed Gary! BTW Gary, you told Josheb that you have the " SAME mind of God"! FYI Gary ONLY God is omniscient ( all knowing ), thus you do not and NEVER will have the SAME mind as his! -------------------------------- -------------------Gary Mac said:- But it is you who is acting like a god trying to tell me how to believe LOL.

As far as posters corresponding and expressing their eternal disposition -- all I do is reply. If you dont like the replies then just keep silent and no one will hurt your feelings from replies.

Maturity to have Gods same mind, disposition, seems to be an issue with a lot of folk here doesnt it?
If you didn't have a spiritual comprehension problem you would know God is a Spirit and not a man and would worship in His Spirit instead of making your own gods from flesh that you worship instead.

Do not you worship a man as a god?

You claim that Jesus was just a man until His baptism, a common error among those who say that by some special revelation directly from God they are the special ones. You also harp on certain verses, specifically Matthew 5:48. Compare them with Leviticus 19:2 and 20:26 or others and tell us what the difference is between these commands, especially when God declared the Israelites to be holy, but by the histories in the Old Testament and the witness of the New Testament, they were most assuredly not holy (perfect) as God is holy.
Jesus was always just a man but he received Gods Spirit just as we all do who has received the same Spirit be in us who was in Christ Jesus.
You can read where God came to Jesus by His Spirit and opens up all of His heaven to him as well as He does in us all who will recieve His Spirit instead of dictating to God what he can and cannot do as you are doing. Abraham, M<oses, Jesus, 120 all were of the old law until God came to them and set them in the new that is Spirit. Jesus referred to this change as born again. You can read it in Abraham, Moses, even Adam became like God to know this difference. Gen 3;22..
If a Christian is exactly like the Father as you claim, with the mind of God, then they must have the infinite knowledge that God does, otherwise they do not have the mind of God you claim they do.
No you cant have the mind of God least you actually do and has received from Him His same mind, or Spirit it is referred to. The mind of Christ isn't something we learn through intellectual study, it is a gift from God Himself and either you have His same mind, Spirit, or you dont.

Let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus doesnt seem to have much merit here in this forum.
The entire "be perfect" claim turns the Gospel based on God's forgiveness and mercy for our human imperfections into one that demands absolute perfection that only One has ever achieved from His birth to His death.
Oh quite contrary -- everyone who has received His perfect Spirit, Mind, cant help bu have His same perfections. Imperfections come when you do not have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.
In other words, a works based salvation method that denies grace.
Actually His works come only when you have His same mind. We receive His grace as our own mind, and to exchange grace for grace becomes our normal. These same signs who followed Jesus are the same ones who follow us who are of Gods mind. Works is not an effort at all, works comes automatically by His Spirit be our own.
Also Matthew 5:48 is at the end of a series of teachings on various subjects found in the Law (Jesus was speaking to the Jews at the time) that actually command those who follow Him to hold themselves to a higher standard. Taking it the context of the previous verses, He is commanding what was taught in the parable of the Good Samaritan.
He speaks to all but not all listen and make excuses why Jesus isn't speaking to them and about them.

The whole book is about you and who are you in the Father. If one cant find himself in there to have the same from God as Jesus and these others had who received His same mind for who one is, then your name is not written in it at all. It is for you and is about you who you are or are not. And obviously to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect doesnt apply to you does it? To you it is for someone else isn't it?

Last edited:
If you didn't have a spiritual comprehension problem you would know God is a Spirit and not a man and would worship in His Spirit instead of making your own gods from flesh that you worship instead.

Do not you worship a man as a god?
There you go readers, Gary has once again gone OFF Track from my post! He said he has the SAME mind as God and I correctly told him that ONLY God is omniscient ( All knowing )! Also he has been told hundreds of times now on record on CARM that I worship the TRINITY ( FSHS ) and the real Jesus Christ is God-Man ( as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) and not a god ( as Gary & JW's say )! Case closed!

Back