How Can One Say You Are of Christ if You Are Not Like Him?

FYI Gary, you are questioning your own post because you WROTE that word ( on record on CARM ) in it right here -----------------------------
Gary Mac said:
That is what I have been telling folk here for years. But they incest they have a better way of thinking that God does. Forming their own doctrines from a mind that never has met the Father of it.
------------------- It's no wonder you can't correctly read the AS IS scriptures that correctly tells us that God the WORD in John 1:1 became FLESH as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14!
Oh I get it. God came to God and opens up all of His heaven to Himself? Is that what you are referring to?

Or was you referring to -- that in Jesus being your god -- came to Mary had sex with his mother then gave birth to him. Is that what you are referring to? Did not God come to Mary and plant His seed in her that you say was her son Jesus is God?

Oh I get it. God came to God and opens up all of His heaven to Himself? Is that what you are referring to?

Or was you referring to -- that in Jesus being your god -- came to Mary had sex with his mother then gave birth to him. Is that what you are referring to? Did not God come to Mary and plant His seed in her that you say was her son Jesus is God?
There you go readers, you can now see CLEARLY that Gary can NOT correctly read my post where he used the word incest! So he went off track from that and just responded with his usual say so ( man's word ) that has nothing at all to do with why he used the word incest in this former post of his RIGHT here -------------- ---------------------------
Gary Mac said:
That is what I have been telling folk here for years. But they incest they have a better way of thinking that God does. Forming their own doctrines from a mind that never has met the Father of it.
------------------------- maybe it's because Gary does NOT know the Difference between these two words - insist and incest! FYI Gary the word incest that you posted means that two family members ( like a brother & sister ) have sex with one another! That why the readers can see that Gary gets the AS IS scriptures WRONG because he does not know what certain words actually mean! Case closed Gary!

Last edited:
Jesus was always just a man but he received Gods Spirit just as we all do who has received the same Spirit be in us who was in Christ Jesus.
100% WRONG again Gary! Precarnate Jesus " was God " the WORD in John 1:1 before He became " Flesh " ( incarnate as the God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Case closed because even God the Father called Him ( Jesus Christ, His Only begotten Son of John 1:18 & 3:16+18 ) " O God "! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit jesus ( always just a man )!

100% WRONG again Gary! Precarnate Jesus " was God " the WORD in John 1:1 before He became " Flesh " ( incarnate as the God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Case closed because even God the Father called Him ( Jesus Christ, His Only begotten Son of John 1:18 & 3:16+18 ) " O God "! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit jesus ( always just a man )!
You dont believe the Bible you read. See Matt 3 :16. God came to Jesus by His Spirit and what happened? Did not all of who God is and His heaven was opened to Jesus? You just do not believe Him that He did nor the book you say you are of that is so clear that He did. .

Jesus said if you judge, you will be judged.

Not a big revelation, such is life.

The world is full of judges ......

and opinions.
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. (Mat 7:1-6)

Another way to consider judgement is discernment. This verse is often misread in pop culture and Churchians to mean that one should not judge others at all, but the text teaches that if you judge, you will be judged by the same standard. However, if you judge by the standards taught in the Bible, without adding to those standards, then you are simply keeping the Bible.
I don't see how this is a condemnation of Paul's writings in Scripture, it is in line with them. Note Romans 14, which teaches about things not demanded by Scripture with only one caveat, not making a fellow believer to stumble in their faith... which is often misused by teachers of false doctrine, but that is a further subject.

I know, it is always that way with religious folk who has their own religion about a god.

Claim what I want? I wanted to be that person of Christ that God sent Jesus to show me what it is to be born of God myself and receive from Him the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. And guess what, He honered my wants.

I doubt you will even read this but will post it anyway with a chance that you might read it.

That What Jesus proposes that you be like him and our Father and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following is always heresy to the religious minds.

Look how the same accused Jesus of heresy for saying theses same things you should be like him in the Father that you deem a heresy that to you is heresy because you are supposed to be in the Father and He be in you as one no different at all from He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one. See Jesus prayer top his God that you be one in Him in John 17. Read it, Jesus didn't pray just to tell God how to run His business, or at least he didn't for me. His prayer to God worked for me, He is in me and I am in Him as one just as Jesus was, same mind, same disposition that of Love for God is Love and man is the temple of Him.

The way of Christ, and Christ simply means to be anointed of God, Christ in you, Christ like, To actually be that person of Christ that God demands of you has always been heresy for people like yourself who are of a religious mind instead of being born off God to be like Him as He demands of you.

Only because you cant follow the way of the one God sent to teach you His way doesnt mean I dont, it only means that you dont is all. For His way to be like Him is heresy for you to even think that you can be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure, completely without sin, which is His righteousness that we be.

But I agree with you in that -- His way does not define your way for christianity for sure. His way isn't your way at all.

His way is to be like Him, your way is to be like you instead of Him.
You make multiple false claims in here. My standard is the Word. That is the Rock upon which faith can stand. It is not chipping out bits here and there as you do, it is accepting the entire thing. You deny the divinity of the Christ and claim that Jesus was just a man who was blessed by God after having been born and raised by his parents, not seeing Him as God from before His birth as a man. It simply makes Jesus a mystical teacher like any number of pagan mystical religions.

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. (Luke 2:8-12)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (John 1:1-5)

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. (1Ti 3:16)

Here the newborn baby Jesus clearly is declared to be the Messiah and God. This is a small sample of the verses that declare Jesus to have been God in the flesh from His birth, not as you contend in a replay of an ancient heresy, that is was only at His baptism that He received some special anointing that then and only then made him the Son of God. All of these verses must be discarded to make the statements you make.

So, I'm not worried about your projections of your actions onto me. The Bible is the foundation, the solid Rock upon which Christians are to build their faith, not some mystical teachings that only takes snips out of the Bible to make it fit into some false doctrine.

You make multiple false claims in here. My standard is the Word. That is the Rock upon which faith can stand. It is not chipping out bits here and there as you do, it is accepting the entire thing. You deny the divinity of the Christ and claim that Jesus was just a man who was blessed by God after having been born and raised by his parents, not seeing Him as God from before His birth as a man. It simply makes Jesus a mystical teacher like any number of pagan mystical religions.
I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from. Your standard is the word, right?

Is that word Catholic?
Is that word Mormons?
Is that word Muslims?
Is that word Pentecostals?
Is that word Baptists>. Non denominational?
What about the like of Jim Jones, and David Koresh, their standard was the word as well and stated it is.

As for Me Gods word is in the hears of man not written on stone nor a page of paper, those are laws. In Christ, Gods Spirit in me, those laws are fulfilled. You dont understand that do you?
And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. (Luke 2:8-12)
And either you are born of God, Christ in you, you anointed of God or you are not. You are not getting the message of the Christ to be born of God yourself it seems.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (John 1:1-5)
That is what I keep trying to tell you folks.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)
Yes our flesh, GHe in me and I inhume are one. see Jesus prayer to his God for me to be in John 17.
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. (1Ti 3:16)
God is manifest in everyones flesh who will receive His Spirit as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. that is the only way you can know God at all is if He is manifest in you just as it says.
Here the newborn baby Jesus clearly is declared to be the Messiah and God. This is a small sample of the verses that declare Jesus to have been God in the flesh from His birth, not as you contend in a replay of an ancient heresy, that is was only at His baptism that He received some special anointing that then and only then made him the Son of God. All of these verses must be discarded to make the statements you make.
You are looking at therm through carnality, flesh. You are not seeing the spiritual message of the Christ child being born.

All who is born of God are no different from Jesus being born of God at all. W have His same mind, same Spirit, same walk in it as He walks in it. You dont know what it is to be His child and born of God do you?
So, I'm not worried about your projections of your actions onto me.
My projections? You Cleary have stated who you are just as I have in the Father.
The Bible is the foundation, the solid Rock upon which Christians are to build their faith, not some mystical teachings that only takes snips out of the Bible to make it fit into some false doctrine.
Agreed, the Bible is only a tutorial to lead me to Christ, and once faith was achieved I am no longer under that tutorial but of faith, having His kind of faith. KJV says schoolmaster.

Mystical teachings would be anything less than being like Him. But his way is clearly a mystery for you in your beliefs for a god.

You dont believe the Bible you read. See Matt 3 :16. God came to Jesus by His Spirit and what happened? Did not all of who God is and His heaven was opened to Jesus? You just do not believe Him that He did nor the book you say you are of that is so clear that He did. .
FYI again Gary, God the Holy Spirit came to Jesus the God-Man ( as per John 1:1+14 ), as a Dove at His Baptism! Then God the Father's VOICE in the 3rd Heaven said " This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. " -------------- So FYI again Gary the One GOD is a TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) - even 1 John 5:7 in the KJV says Father, Word, & Holy Ghost ( same as Father Son & Holy Spirit, Gary )! Case closed on your say so ( Man's word ) that ONLY the Father is called God! John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 and Heb.1:8 calls each of those Three Divine Persons ( FSHS of Matt.28:19) " God "! So it is CLEARLY you and NOT Me Gary, that does not believe those posted scriptures in our Bibles!

FYI again Gary, God the Holy Spirit came to Jesus the God-Man ( as per John 1:1+14 ), as a Dove at His Baptism! Then God the Father's VOICE in the 3rd Heaven said " This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. " -------------- So FYI again Gary the One GOD is a TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) - even 1 John 5:7 in the KJV says Father, Word, & Holy Ghost ( same as Father Son & Holy Spirit, Gary )! Case closed on your say so ( Man's word ) that ONLY the Father is called God! John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 and Heb.1:8 calls each of those Three Divine Persons ( FSHS of Matt.28:19) " God "! So it is CLEARLY you and NOT Me Gary, that does not believe those posted scriptures in our Bibles!
You dont have a clue what John 1 says. You have edited it to suit your OWN UNDERSTANDING.

You dont have a clue what John 1 says. You have edited it to suit your OWN UNDERSTANDING.
FYI Gary, the readers can CLEARLY see your edit ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of John 1:1+14 because you say ( Man's word ) that it is about us ( humans ) becoming FLESH and Not Pre-carnate Jesus Christ ( God the Word ) becoming Flesh! Your Twisted say so would make us humans out to be God the Word in John 1:1! So PAY CLOSE attention to the QUOTATION ( " - " ) Marks ( they are NOT Edits Gary, they are AS IS written in those God inspired Bible verses of John 1:1+14 ) and here are those AS IS Quotes Gary -- - --John 1:1 - " the Word was God " ( that means one Divine Person and NOT us humans Gary - none of us were ever God like Precarnate Jesus was ) and the Word " was with God " ( this would Clearly mean He who " was God " in John 1:1, " was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit! Now verse 14 ( John 1:14 ) Gary - He who " was God " the Word in verse one BECAME " Flesh " ( incarnate Gary - God the Word in the Flesh ) as Jesus Christ ( the God-Man )! Thus those AS IS Quotes in RED in those posted scriptures do in Fact rebuke your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of them ( that we humans { as you said it is about US and Not Jesus } were God the Word who became Flesh ) as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write!

I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from. Your standard is the word, right?

Is that word Catholic?
Is that word Mormons?
Is that word Muslims?
Is that word Pentecostals?
Is that word Baptists>. Non denominational?
What about the like of Jim Jones, and David Koresh, their standard was the word as well and stated it is.

As for Me Gods word is in the hears of man not written on stone nor a page of paper, those are laws. In Christ, Gods Spirit in me, those laws are fulfilled. You dont understand that do you?

And either you are born of God, Christ in you, you anointed of God or you are not. You are not getting the message of the Christ to be born of God yourself it seems.

That is what I keep trying to tell you folks.

Yes our flesh, GHe in me and I inhume are one. see Jesus prayer to his God for me to be in John 17.

God is manifest in everyones flesh who will receive His Spirit as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. that is the only way you can know God at all is if He is manifest in you just as it says.

You are looking at therm through carnality, flesh. You are not seeing the spiritual message of the Christ child being born.

All who is born of God are no different from Jesus being born of God at all. W have His same mind, same Spirit, same walk in it as He walks in it. You dont know what it is to be His child and born of God do you?

My projections? You Cleary have stated who you are just as I have in the Father.

Agreed, the Bible is only a tutorial to lead me to Christ, and once faith was achieved I am no longer under that tutorial but of faith, having His kind of faith. KJV says schoolmaster.

Mystical teachings would be anything less than being like Him. But his way is clearly a mystery for you in your beliefs for a god.
If you want one word, it is Christian.
You don't seem to realize that when you claim to have "His same mind", you are claiming to be God.
This is not a mystery to me, neither are your beliefs. They are old news, an old heresy and a rejection of the Scriptures that define what is a Christian. You simply claim "special knowledge" that is "beyond" what those that follow the teachings of Christ from the Bible. The Bible denies your teachings as false on that basis alone.

You have no objective standard to discern the nature of the spirit you claim is leading you, you have rejected the only one there is. So whoever this "father" of yours is that you share the mind of, it certainly isn't the same Father spoken of in the Scriptures, since you deny all the inconvenient parts. Which is a direct sign of the spirit you are following to not be of God, let alone God, according to the Bible. Period.

As Jim Jones and David Koresh claimed to be christian? You dont seem to realize anyone can claim anything about being christian.
You don't seem to realize that when you claim to have "His same mind", you are claiming to be God.
Oh no' I am not claiming anything, I am of Christ and has the same mind as, Spirit, and thinks as He thinks and walk as He walks in His same mind.

You are only falsely accusing me of being God. The same falsely accuse Jesus of the same for the same reason. He wasn't God either.
This is not a mystery to me, neither are your beliefs.
Beliefs come a dime a dozen just as your beliefs about me. Truth is a mystery for you because you done seem to understand what it is for God to be manifest in you instead of a belief about Him. Obviously it is a mystery for you by your comments in ignorance for who He really is.
They are old news, an old heresy and a rejection of the Scriptures that define what is a Christian.
Yes either one has seen Him and is like Him as 1 John 3 is clear that He takes away our sin. But most dont believe that He can and be without sin do they?

And these flat out deny Matt 3:16 where God came to Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven to that man as is written do they?

And most don not believe what they read of Jesus when he said be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. How man here in this forum believe what it written?

How man as written walk as He walks in His same light, holy, pure, and without sin as is written of us?

Old heresy seems to run amuck doesnt it?
You simply claim "special knowledge" that is "beyond" what those that follow the teachings of Christ from the Bible. The Bible denies your teachings as false on that basis alone.
Oh No' His claim is that I be like Him which in His kingdom is common knowledge.

As far as His way to be His righteousness in Christ and perfect as He is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light, I agree is false teachings for your religion for sure.
You have no objective standard to discern the nature of the spirit you claim is leading you, you have rejected the only one there is.
Not for you I agree. Jesus had that same problem with the same minds as your own and look how these treated him for blaspheme!
So whoever this "father" of yours is that you share the mind of, it certainly isn't the same Father spoken of in the Scriptures, since you deny all the inconvenient parts.
That is the point exactly. Whoever this Father is that Jesus had said we should have that I have is defiantly foreign to your religious understanding.

Try seeking the kingdom of God first and His righteousness instead of whoever it is teachings you the same things as those who had Jesus crucified for belapheme. You dont know what His kingdom is do you? Read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 he tells clearly where the kingdom of God is. But you know and I know you seek a different one from that place.
Which is a direct sign of the spirit you are following to not be of God, let alone God, according to the Bible. Period.
Yes I understand. Jesus understood as well and just as he Father forgive them they know not what they do. Ignorance is bliss and you are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition with God that you never have been in, that is very obvious, your understanding is of the most elementary for you wade the shallows of a very deep ocean not willing to explore that what you dont know of it.

This is not a mystery to me, neither are your beliefs. They are old news, an old heresy and a rejection of the Scriptures that define what is a Christian. You simply claim "special knowledge" that is "beyond" what those that follow the teachings of Christ from the Bible. The Bible denies your teachings as false on that basis alone.

You have no objective standard to discern the nature of the spirit you claim is leading you, you have rejected the only one there is. So whoever this "father" of yours is that you share the mind of, it certainly isn't the same Father spoken of in the Scriptures, since you deny all the inconvenient parts. Which is a direct sign of the spirit you are following to not be of God, let alone God, according to the Bible. Period.
Yes Gary's spirit father is the father of lies or Satan the devil!

Yes Gary's spirit father is the father of lies or Satan the devil!
He always is to those who has a separate God from the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed. Jesus Spirit Cather was one of lies to those Jesus was witnessing His God to and accused him of being of lies blasphemer just as you accuse me for having the same One Jesus had.

Jesus actually prayed to his God for you to be like Him as he was like Him in John 17 and I say the same prayer to the same God that you do become like Him as you are supposed to.

But sense The One Jesus did obey is lies for you and is satan for you, you never will know the God that Jesus leads us to.

He always is to those who has a separate God from the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed. Jesus Spirit Cather was one of lies to those Jesus was witnessing His God to and accused him of being of lies blasphemer just as you accuse me for having the same One Jesus had.

Jesus actually prayed to his God for you to be like Him as he was like Him in John 17 and I say the same prayer to the same God that you do become like Him as you are supposed to.

But sense The One Jesus did obey is lies for you and is satan for you, you never will know the God that Jesus leads us to.
The Real Jesus Christ is God-Man according to John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! So yes indeed as Man He prayed to God His Father who sent Him, and as God the Word, He sent God the Holy Spirit on Pentecost of 33 AD to permanently dwell in all Born Again saved peoples mortal temples/bodies! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus Christ ( just a man ONLY as per his TWISTED say so )!

The Real Jesus Christ is God-Man according to John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! So yes indeed as Man He prayed to God His Father who sent Him, and as God the Word, He sent God the Holy Spirit on Pentecost of 33 AD to permanently dwell in all Born Again saved peoples mortal temples/bodies! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus Christ ( just a man ONLY as per his TWISTED say so )!
The real Jesus received from God His Spirit and God opened to him the same as He does in us all who will receive the real God of heaven as Jesus did. He cant save you as long as you are lord over Him as you continually tell Him who He is and what He can and cannot do.

As Jim Jones and David Koresh claimed to be christian? You dont seem to realize anyone can claim anything about being christian.

Oh no' I am not claiming anything, I am of Christ and has the same mind as, Spirit, and thinks as He thinks and walk as He walks in His same mind.

You are only falsely accusing me of being God. The same falsely accuse Jesus of the same for the same reason. He wasn't God either.

Beliefs come a dime a dozen just as your beliefs about me. Truth is a mystery for you because you done seem to understand what it is for God to be manifest in you instead of a belief about Him. Obviously it is a mystery for you by your comments in ignorance for who He really is.

Yes either one has seen Him and is like Him as 1 John 3 is clear that He takes away our sin. But most dont believe that He can and be without sin do they?

And these flat out deny Matt 3:16 where God came to Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven to that man as is written do they?

And most don not believe what they read of Jesus when he said be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. How man here in this forum believe what it written?

How man as written walk as He walks in His same light, holy, pure, and without sin as is written of us?

Old heresy seems to run amuck doesnt it?

Oh No' His claim is that I be like Him which in His kingdom is common knowledge.

As far as His way to be His righteousness in Christ and perfect as He is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light, I agree is false teachings for your religion for sure.

Not for you I agree. Jesus had that same problem with the same minds as your own and look how these treated him for blaspheme!

That is the point exactly. Whoever this Father is that Jesus had said we should have that I have is defiantly foreign to your religious understanding.

Try seeking the kingdom of God first and His righteousness instead of whoever it is teachings you the same things as those who had Jesus crucified for belapheme. You dont know what His kingdom is do you? Read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 he tells clearly where the kingdom of God is. But you know and I know you seek a different one from that place.

Yes I understand. Jesus understood as well and just as he Father forgive them they know not what they do. Ignorance is bliss and you are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition with God that you never have been in, that is very obvious, your understanding is of the most elementary for you wade the shallows of a very deep ocean not willing to explore that what you dont know of it.
And you just admitted you are not a Christian as defined by the Bible. Which is my point. All the rest is blather.
You equate yourself to Jesus, who is God, which means you claim stands that you are God and/or equal to God.
Period.

And you just admitted you are not a Christian as defined by the Bible.

defined by whose ideas of the Bible, though.

for now we see through a looking glass in the sometimes dark light of half knowledge and half right. milk, but i would tell you more, but they could not take it... so he said only - i only tell you of Christ crucified... but Christ told us how to find the right way, the right mind - to find what really - the meaings of anything, anywhere, whatever, wherever, whoever, how///...

you must become as a child. repent... for a kingdom - is near (close, nearby, can't see it, it's there, find it, if you, will, if you want to), but only the poor in all ways of thinking - of the World may enter or start to find it. those who become - not like the proud or the one's who already 'know'. for to 'know' is to stop learning - wherever we are wrong - to know is to not know.

the Bible ,,,,, and Us. people + ideas about the Bible - applied to the words of the Bible. become as a - child. a child - unknowing, wondering,...

Last edited:
And you just admitted you are not a Christian as defined by the Bible. Which is my point. All the rest is blather.

Jesus way to be in Christ as He was in Christ, anointed of God, is blather for you I agree.
Tell me your laws for what it is to be a christian and I will tell you what Jesus said about being Christian.

My Bible says a Christian is Christ like, anointed of God, have His same mind, Spirit, and walk in it as He walks in it, perfect as my father in heaven is perfect, He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus prayed to his God for me to be in John 17.

If you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well, see your own bible in 1 John 3.

You equate yourself to Jesus, who is God, which means you claim stands that you are God and/or equal to God.
Period.
God equates me with Himself the same way He equated Jesus with Himself. See Matt 3:16, God came to Jesus as well and opened up all of who He is and His heaven to us. This is what God does in man. He makes us in His same image.

But because His way to be like Him is blather for you it is easy to see the. gods you have conjured that they be in your image.

As far as me being God, the same mentality as you falsely accused Jesus of the same for having the same from God.

Equal with God? Yes God is Love and I have His equal. Jesus didn't find it robbery to be equal with Him either. If it was good enough for Jesus to be in the Father it certainly is good enough for me to be the same. But I do understand the way of the Father to be like Him just isn't good enough for your religious mind for to you His way is just blather isn't it?

Jesus God and my God is a Spirit and His Spirit is Love and we are the temple of Him. But because you cant have His same Spirit, mind of Love, then you are so separated from Him no wonder His way is blather for you just as you stated He is. You really do not know that God is Love that is so obvious for your god is flesh instead, a man as an idol instead.

You are supposed to have in you the same as that man Jesus had in himself from God. Do you know why you are not of the same God Jesus was of? I do !!! Born again is to become like Him to have His same mind of Love, the mind of Christ.

... it is easy to see the. gods you have conjured that they be in your image.

but how is it easy to see, if we can't see another's heart?
But because you cant have His same Spirit, mind of Love, then you are so separated from Him no wonder His way is.... You really do not know that God is Love that is so obvious for your god is flesh instead, a man as an idol instead.

but how does one know how much love another has? if we can't see their heart? does God look on the heart?

The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him—
the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and of might,
the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the Lord—
3 and he will delight in the fear of the Lord.

He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes,
or decide by what he hears with his ears;
4 but with righteousness he will judge ....
Isaiah 11: 2 - 4

or in other words ....................................................................................................... he will judge by the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:11
Verse Concepts
For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him?

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/The-Spirit-Of-Man

Last edited:
Back