How do Democrats deal with this??????

bigthinker

By researching the claims and using a little intellectual tool called "critical thinking".
The guy who posted that video is an idiot -for being duped and for not using critical thinking skills.
CNN has nothing to do with the official count and those graphics are not at all official.
He obviously doesn't understand how elections work nor the role of television news companies in elections.

Check this out (from https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/fact-check-debunking-the-hammer-and):

Douglas Jones, an associate professor of computer science at the University of Iowa, says that explanation represents a misunderstanding of the voting process.

“If you accept the idea that all of our votes somehow pass through transfer points where computer tampering could make arbitrary changes, the story holds together,” said Jones. “However, that's not the way the system works.”

In most states, Jones explains, before a precinct relays its vote total to the county, the precinct totals are printed, usually in duplicate, and typically in the presence of observers from both political parties.

The process typically then moves as follows:

“One copy of the printout is then signed by witnesses, enclosed with the electronic results cartridge, and sealed in an envelope for hand delivery to the county election office,” said Jones. “Then, in some counties, the electronic results are transmitted by modem for quick reporting of unofficial totals, while the spare printout is posted on the wall for everyone present to look at.”

This is all to say, that interfering with election results at “transfer points” would be unlikely, according to Jones. And that’s by design.

“The fundamental problem is, there are too many witnesses from both parties, the press and the public who can see the numbers going in and compare them with the numbers the state announces,” he said. “This makes tampering at these ‘transfer points; far too easy to detect for this to be an effective attack on the election.”

Jones added that interference at these transfer points would “corrupt only the unofficial early results reported to the press, and the press are highly likely to notice the corruption.”

Lastly, according to Jones, this kind of election tampering even in states that use contractors for election administration is unlikely. “Yes, there are contractors like VR Systems that various states have outsourced election administration functions to,” he said. “Indeed, they create vulnerabilities. But no, ‘hammering’ them would not go undetected, allowing some kind of deep-state coup."

In response to questions from The Dispatch Fact Check, Ben Martin, VR Systems Inc. COO, says the conspiracies that include his company misrepresent its role in the voting process. :

“VR Systems does not do voter tabulation and is not connected to county or state voter tabulation systems. Our company provides elections software and services to election officials who manage the voter check-in process. We also provide supervisor of elections websites and databases where voters go to check voter status, polling places. There is no connection from voter check-in to tabulation systems. VR Systems operates in Florida, some North Carolina counties and one county in Texas.”
The Hammer and Scorecard theory has been rejected by Chris Krebs, director of the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, who, earlier this month, referred to Hammer and Scorecard as “nonsense” and “not a real thing.”
Krebs' tweet:
He tweeted the following on November 7:

Chris Krebs #Protect2020 @CISAKrebs
To be crystal clear on ⬇️, I’m specifically referring to the Hammer and Scorecard nonsense. It’s just that - nonsense. This is not a real thing, don’t fall for it and think 2x before you share. #Protect2020 https://t.co/f2FpSbRXKy

You can believe whatever you want. However, the FACT is, Trump lost -by a landslide (according to his own standards -2016)

Base12

OP, are you familiar with the 12th amendment and how all of this will likely play out?

Watch this vid if you haven't already...

Here is a summary...

Every single vote that has been cast in this election for the President will be thrown in the garbage. Yes, you heard that right...

EVERY SINGLE VOTE, IN EVERY STATE, WILL BE NULL AND VOID!

It will be as if the Presidential Election never happened.

Once this occurs, each state will cast a single vote for Presidency. Since the majority of states will vote Republican, it is a 99.999% certainty that Trump will win.

What I just described is what the most honest, and most intelligent folks out there are predicting. Any Democrat that fits those two descriptors will tell you the same.

Septextura

If you believe Trump is literally Hitler, which due to propaganda indoctrination many actually do, then it's OK to do voter fraud to get him out of office. The end justifies the means. It's OK to destroy democracy if it will save it. It's OK to murder and imprison millions if it will yield greatest humanist progress. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

The irony is lost to many. Mussolini gave Vatican the status of a kingdom back and paid reparations in gold bullion. Yet American lefties today vote for catholic Joe Biden against evangelical 'Cheeto Hitler'. Should I laugh or weep?

There is a silver lining even if Trump is booted out of office.

trust.png
Notice there's no plateau of stability for the atheist Marxist or the cultural conservative Christian. They cycle between despair and stupidity. When I was an atheist leftist I lived in anxiety over political turmoil. Social conflict defines who you are. It's no different for the conservative in name only Christian. There is never rest and security. Always learning, but never knowing the truth.

Last edited:

Torin

I came across these video's...here's a video showing Vote Switching Software Caught In The Act on CNN. Check it out. What do you think?
That's an interesting, and strange, video.

I think that, if you have access to the computer doing the counting, there are much more discreet ways of tampering with vote totals than adding 560 votes to one candidate and then removing them from the first candidate and giving them to another like that.

I also think we should all sit back and let the courts sort this out.

$0.02 :)

bigthinker

If you believe Trump is literally Hitler,
Trump is no Hitler lol.
Hitler was WAY more successful and held it together for far longer than Trump.
Trump is an empty mess. He has no plan and is self destructing. Fortunately he's not taking the country down with him.

Temujin

Trump is no Hitler lol.
Hitler was WAY more successful and held it together for far longer than Trump.
Trump is an empty mess. He has no plan and is self destructing. Fortunately he's not taking the country down with him.
On the contrary. There are many similarities. For one thing, they both met their final defeat in a bunker.

bigthinker

What is it with Christians? When one invites Jesus into their heart, does their critical thinking component of the brain disengage?
There are plenty of intelligent Christians but the critical thinking bit seems weak...
Is it a chicken or the egg scenario?

Temujin

My point is that Trump isn't even as successful as Hitler.
Whereas I was simply making a rather lame joke.

I quite agree with your point. One wonders how Hitler would react to this situation. I doubt he would drive through a mass (sic) of his supporters so that he could get to a golf course.

bigthinker

Whereas I was simply making a rather lame joke.

I quite agree with your point. One wonders how Hitler would react to this situation. I doubt he would drive through a mass (sic) of his supporters so that he could get to a golf course.
agreed.
I suspect Hitler was less concerned with ratings or what anyone else thought.
Its such a mess.

CrowCross

OP, are you familiar with the 12th amendment and how all of this will likely play out?

Watch this vid if you haven't already...

Here is a summary...

Every single vote that has been cast in this election for the President will be thrown in the garbage. Yes, you heard that right...

EVERY SINGLE VOTE, IN EVERY STATE, WILL BE NULL AND VOID!

It will be as if the Presidential Election never happened.

Once this occurs, each state will cast a single vote for Presidency. Since the majority of states will vote Republican, it is a 99.999% certainty that Trump will win.

What I just described is what the most honest, and most intelligent folks out there are predicting. Any Democrat that fits those two descriptors will tell you the same.
I've heard that's a possibility. Well see.

CrowCross

If you believe Trump is literally Hitler, which due to propaganda indoctrination many actually do, then it's OK to do voter fraud to get him out of office. The end justifies the means. It's OK to destroy democracy if it will save it. It's OK to murder and imprison millions if it will yield greatest humanist progress. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

The irony is lost to many. Mussolini gave Vatican the status of a kingdom back and paid reparations in gold bullion. Yet American lefties today vote for catholic Joe Biden against evangelical 'Cheeto Hitler'. Should I laugh or weep?

View attachment 124
Notice there's no plateau of stability for the atheist Marxist or the cultural conservative Christian. They cycle between despair and stupidity. When I was an atheist leftist I lived in anxiety over political turmoil. Social conflict defines who you are. It's no different for the conservative in name only Christian. There is never rest and security. Always learning, but never knowing the truth.
God sets up leaders whether they be kings or presidents and builds up or ruins countries. Gods will be done.

bigthinker

If you believe Trump is literally Hitler, which due to propaganda indoctrination many actually do, then it's OK to do voter fraud to get him out of office. The end justifies the means.
The "end justifies the means" is true for Christians -especially those who voted for Trump hoping that abortion laws would be affected.
In this case, there has been no evidence of voter fraud so the means (a smooth, legal and legitmate vote) is the ideal and proper way to change the government. The system works as the founding fathers intended -more or less.
It's OK to destroy democracy if it will save it.
Trump doesn't seem interested in protecting democracy; he's interested in protecting Trump. Its absurd to believe otherwise considering what we know of his life, history etc.
It's OK to murder and imprison millions if it will yield greatest humanist progress. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

Trump losing the election and no longer being president is a big part of the silver lining.
View attachment 124
Where did this graphic come from?

CrowCross

Trump doesn't seem interested in protecting democracy; he's interested in protecting Trump. Its absurd to believe otherwise considering what we know of his life, history etc.
If Trump was interested in protectin himself....he wouldn't have run for president. A big thinker would have figured that out.

bigthinker

ROFLOL. For being a big thinker....you ought to get off of CNN.
Its not CNN my friend.
Do you have any knowledge regarding how elections work? Do you have any knowledge of how election oversight works, why there are representatives from both parties present at every stage?
What Trump is asserting is preposterous and extremely ignorant. EXCEPT for the likely fact that he's simply playing his ignorant sycophant supporters as gullible dupes. He is literally doing the exact thing his supporters fear - trying to mess with legal and legitimate election processes.
that simply means his supporters and fans are blind, gullible idiots.

bigthinker

Its not CNN my friend.
Do you have any knowledge regarding how elections work? Do you have any knowledge of how election oversight works, why there are representatives from both parties present at every stage?
What Trump is asserting is preposterous and extremely ignorant. EXCEPT for the likely fact that he's simply playing his ignorant sycophant supporters as gullible dupes. He is literally doing the exact thing his supporters fear - trying to mess with legal and legitimate election processes.
that simply means his supporters and fans are blind, gullible idiots.
If Trump was interested in protectin himself....he wouldn't have run for president. A big thinker would have figured that out.
What do you think about the link I provided in my initial response?