How do Democrats deal with this??????

Harry Leggs

OP, are you familiar with the 12th amendment and how all of this will likely play out?

Watch this vid if you haven't already...

Here is a summary...

Every single vote that has been cast in this election for the President will be thrown in the garbage. Yes, you heard that right...

EVERY SINGLE VOTE, IN EVERY STATE, WILL BE NULL AND VOID!

It will be as if the Presidential Election never happened.

Once this occurs, each state will cast a single vote for Presidency. Since the majority of states will vote Republican, it is a 99.999% certainty that Trump will win.

What I just described is what the most honest, and most intelligent folks out there are predicting. Any Democrat that fits those two descriptors will tell you the same.
I can't believe i sat thru this youtube. If this guy is an advocate for bend the knee politics in spite of all the election fraud then let him show us how it is done by bending his own knee to President Trump in the name of peace and for everybody to have resolution. :LOL:

Electric Skeptic

OP, are you familiar with the 12th amendment and how all of this will likely play out?

Here is a summary...

Every single vote that has been cast in this election for the President will be thrown in the garbage. Yes, you heard that right...

Once this occurs, each state will cast a single vote for Presidency. Since the majority of states will vote Republican, it is a 99.999% certainty that Trump will win.

What I just described is what the most honest, and most intelligent folks out there are predicting. Any Democrat that fits those two descriptors will tell you the same.
Would you like to bet? I'll give you whatever odds you like, whatever size bet you name.

What you claim has as much chance of happening as I do of suddenly being elected President. And I'm not legally eligible.

Electric Skeptic

If you believe Trump is literally Hitler, which due to propaganda indoctrination many actually do, then it's OK to do voter fraud to get him out of office. The end justifies the means. It's OK to destroy democracy if it will save it. It's OK to murder and imprison millions if it will yield greatest humanist progress. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

The irony is lost to many. Mussolini gave Vatican the status of a kingdom back and paid reparations in gold bullion. Yet American lefties today vote for catholic Joe Biden against evangelical 'Cheeto Hitler'. Should I laugh or weep?

There is a silver lining even if Trump is booted out of office.

View attachment 124
Notice there's no plateau of stability for the atheist Marxist or the cultural conservative Christian. They cycle between despair and stupidity. When I was an atheist leftist I lived in anxiety over political turmoil. Social conflict defines who you are. It's no different for the conservative in name only Christian. There is never rest and security. Always learning, but never knowing the truth.
With respect, when you were an atheist leftist I'd suggest the problem was with you, not with atheism or leftism. I'm an atheist leftist and don't live in anxiety over anything, nor do I cycle between despair or stupidity.

Electric Skeptic

I can't believe i sat thru this youtube. If this guy is an advocate for bend the knee politics in spite of all the election fraud then let him show us how it is done by bending his own knee to President Trump in the name of peace and for everybody to have resolution. :LOL:
There is no evidence of any election fraud.

CrowCross

from the Wikipedia page "Newsmax":
Newsmax published numerous conspiracy theories about the election and reports of election fraud.
No need to attack Newsmax, it is what it is; propaganda for conservatives who lack critical thinking skills and struggle to think for themselves.
They seem quite successful at that endeavor.
Oh..a wikipedia source...LOL. Once again yo have been controlled. I feel sorry for you.

Have you personlly watched Newsmax? Have you????

CrowCross

There is no evidence of any election fraud........

‘If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes accepted as truth’​

Goldfarb

Electric Skeptic

Goldfarb
Which is no evidence whatsoever that it's not true.

Still nobody can produce any such evidence.

Temujin

Goldfarb
It's what Trump's lawyers are saying. Do you know something they don't?

Thistle

Here is a summary...

The 12th amendment is a "growing threat to our democracy." How big a threat was the 12th Amendment last year? Wouldn't it be great to be a Democrat. There is absolutely nothing you could say that is so stupid that your target audience wouldn't lap it up and want more.

Authentic Nouveau

When Joe Biden says he is the "president elect" do they say "this claim is disputed?" that would actually be true, because it's being disputed in court.
Well there is the electoral college.
There are 57 or so states which must certify their elections.
The EC meets and presents their votes to Congress, Early January?

Hillary was also blurred in regards to how a President is elected.

Joe is in his second childhood. Reminds me of our kids claiming "Shotgun" and riding in the front passenger seat mom was not along.

Michael R2

57? When did we get seven new states?
They meet December 14th. They present their totals to Congress in January.

Joe is in his second childhood. Reminds me of our kids claiming "Shotgun" and riding in the front passenger seat mom was not along.
Pot meet kettle.

Last edited:

Thistle

They will need all 57 if this goes to the House. So the Dem's had better hope Obama had some inside information.

How did she put it? Oh yes, "What happened?"
They're going to need to put a tag on Joe that says "Please return to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave."