How Do I Avoid Getting My Account Deleted

A.T.

Hi Everyone. I just created an account today on CARM Forms. Does CARM Forms automatically delete someone's account if they don't log on for a long period of time? I'm asking because I've been looking at threads and posting here for about 15 years or so, but I've used these forms intermittently, and this is the third account I've had here.

How regularly do I need to log into these forms to avoid having my account deleted?

Hi Everyone. I just created an account today on CARM Forms. Does CARM Forms automatically delete someone's account if they don't log on for a long period of time? I'm asking because I've been looking at threads and posting here for about 15 years or so, but I've used these forms intermittently, and this is the third account I've had here.

How regularly do I need to log into these forms to avoid having my account deleted?
Your account wasn't deleted, they nuke the whole forum when they install a new version.

OK. Out of curiosity, how frequently, on average do you think CARM gets rid of the whole form?

CARM doesn't get rid of the whole forum unless there's a problem. There were many problems with the old boards over the years. This new board is less than 2 years old.

Your account will not be deleted for not logging on.

Back