How do I change my name?

jamesh

Actually SteveB my first name is james and my last name does not start with an h. I meant to separate the h but left it alone. Secondly, the "h" is kind of a joke that only some of the guys on the Wof board would know who along with me have been on Carm over 20 years now.

In Hinn,
jamesh

SteveB

Actually SteveB my first name is james and my last name does not start with an h. I meant to separate the h but left it alone. Secondly, the "h" is kind of a joke that only some of the guys on the Wof board would know who along with me have been on Carm over 20 years now.

In Hinn,
jamesh
Got it.
In Christ.

jamesh

Got it.
In Christ.
Not exactly. I most of the time put, "In Him" obviously meaning Jesus Christ. On the Wof board "only" I signed off "In Hinn," that is the false teacher Benny Hinn. Like I said, it's kind of a joke or a play on words.

In Him,
jamesh

SteveB

Not exactly. I most of the time put, "In Him" obviously meaning Jesus Christ. On the Wof board "only" I signed off "In Hinn," that is the false teacher Benny Hinn. Like I said, it's kind of a joke or a play on words.

In Him,
jamesh
Oh....
in HINN......
yeah. missed that one.
I thought it read HIM, with an M.
I'm not a WoF user. I generally stay away from that one, simply because I never understood how people can get so caught up in the idea of manipulating God, and actually believing it works. Having been exposed to the idea early on, by the pastor of the church I attended, and his warnings about the local WoF group--- a church called--- the Eagles Nest--- I just came to realize--- stay away, they're not worth arguing with.

Ok.
In Christ.