How do I get my signature to show up?

Bonnie

Most of the time, my signature does not show up in my posts. I checked my profile, and it is still there. I tapped "save", but it did not help. Yet, bizarrely, some can see my signature, and some cannot.

What is going on?

Maybe it's the difference between a phone and a computer? I didn't even realize that signatures should show up until someone said another respondent should look at her signature. 😲 I keep my name and my state's motto on my clipboard so all can see it:

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"

Ah! I am on my phone, not computer. I will check on my tablet. Where is the clipboard?

Okay I am on my tablet and can see my signature. So it is only on my phone I can't see it.

Ah! I am on my phone, not computer. I will check on my tablet. Where is the clipboard?
It's probably different for different phones. 😕 My (ancient) LG phone calls it a "clip tray", and it's one of the keys on the keyboard. The keyboard shows when I go to write something. My (old) Samsung has an app I d/l'd from Google Play called "SwiftKey", and another called "Native Clipboard".

Not much help, I guess. 😕

--Rich
(I used to drive the Help Desk guys at work crazy with all the customizations I'd do. 😜 But I was happy – my computer worked the way I wanted it to!)

Back