How do RCs resolve their many contradictions in beliefs etc?

balshan

RCs have yet to explain the many contradictions that come from their beliefs and the way they justify false teachings. Can they please explain each of the following, please feel free to add to my list. This list comes from the many posts I see on the RCC board.

1. RC Mary has normal parents, but she is sinless, despite their teachings of original sin.
2. RC Mary is just normal like us, but she is sinless. Scripture is clear all have sinned.
3. RC Mary is sinless but needs a savior. Why would she?
4. Rc Mary has a co titles, yet scripture is clear we only have one saviour, one advocate, one redeemer.
5. RC Mary has taken on divine powers, yet RCs claim she is not a goddess.
6. RC Mary is sinless but the woman in Rev 12 suffers the consequences of sin (another poster).
7. Jesus is the word, the scriptures are the word of God yet some RCs say that Jesus words at the LS contradict Hebrews. From this they imply Hebrews is lesser word. How can God contradict Himself? I would say if their is a contradiction then there is a problem with RC understanding.
8. Jesus speaking about bread and wine is literal because He never says it is symbolic. Yet, Jesus says Peter is Satan, Herod is a fox, He is a door etc and never says he is speaking symbolically. So using RC logic Peter is Satan, Herod is a real fox etc

I would really love to see their understanding of their many contradictions. I mean this is just a small list.

Can even one RC show us how they resolve the contradictions?

RCs have yet to explain the many contradictions that come from their beliefs and the way they justify false teachings. Can they please explain each of the following, please feel free to add to my list. This list comes from the many posts I see on the RCC board.

1. RC Mary has normal parents, but she is sinless, despite their teachings of original sin.
2. RC Mary is just normal like us, but she is sinless. Scripture is clear all have sinned.
4. Rc Mary has a co titles, yet scripture is clear we only have one saviour, one advocate, one redeemer.
6. RC Mary is sinless but the woman in Rev 12 suffers the consequences of sin (another poster).
7. Jesus is the word, the scriptures are the word of God yet some RCs say that Jesus words at the LS contradict Hebrews. From this they imply Hebrews is lesser word. How can God contradict Himself? I would say if their is a contradiction then there is a problem with RC understanding.
8. Jesus speaking about bread and wine is literal because He never says it is symbolic. Yet, Jesus says Peter is Satan, Herod is a fox, He is a door etc and never says he is speaking symbolically. So using RC logic Peter is Satan, Herod is a real fox etc

I would really love to see their understanding of their many contradictions. I mean this is just a small list.

I'm not catholic but here are some of our favs.

It's a mystery
God is outside time.
Jesus did lots of other stuff not written down.....
Oh, and one we see here "I don't have to"
AD infinitum ad nauseam..

Last edited:

please feel free to add to my list.

I'll give it a shot;

1. Mary is omnipotent:

St. Germanus beautifully confirms this by saying to the Virgin: Thou art mother of God, omnipotent to save sinners, and needest no other recommendation with God, since thou art the mother of true life. St. Bernardine of Sienna does not hesitate to say that all obey the commands of Mary, even God himself ; signifying by these words, that God listens to her prayers as though they were commands.

Ligouri; The Glories of Mary pp 202

2. The risen Christ is what Jesus passed out at the last supper for communion.

1392 What material food produces in our bodily life, Holy Communion wonderfully achieves in our spiritual life. Communion with the flesh of the risen Christ

3. An unbloody sacrifice is propitiatory.

1367 The sacrifice of Christ and the sacrifice of the Eucharist are one single sacrifice: "The victim is one and the same: the same now offers through the ministry of priests, who then offered himself on the cross; only the manner of offering is different." "And since in this divine sacrifice which is celebrated in the Mass, the same Christ who offered himself once in a bloody manner on the altar of the cross is contained and is offered in an unbloody manner. . . this sacrifice is truly propitiatory."

4. Penance and purgatory is how we atone (expiate) for our own sin.

1475 In the communion of saints, "a perennial link of charity exists between the faithful who have already reached their heavenly home, those who are expiating their sins in purgatory

1459 Many sins wrong our neighbor. One must do what is possible in order to repair the harm (e.g., return stolen goods, restore the reputation of someone slandered, pay compensation for injuries). Simple justice requires as much. But sin also injures and weakens the sinner himself, as well as his relationships with God and neighbor. Absolution takes away sin, but it does not remedy all the disorders sin has caused. Raised up from sin, the sinner must still recover his full spiritual health by doing something more to make amends for the sin: he must "make satisfaction for" or "expiate" his sins. This satisfaction is also called "penance."

I think its interesting here that although (allegedly) they are absolved, sin removed, 'raised up from sin', they 'must do more.' Expiate their sin. What a scam!

They are absolved
Sin removed
Raised up from sin
Gotta do more!
Make satisfaction for or expiate his sins!

Wow, i thought his sins were just absolved, removed, raised up from sin?? But ya gotta do more in catholicism. Get in there and atone for your sin! After all that, if your sin is still there, if you still have to expiate YOUR sin, then it HASN'T BEEN REMOVED. Duh. The priests roll is utterly useless if you still have to atone for your own sin AFTER being absolved....yada yada. What a wicked system.

Can any catholic address this? Preferably from Gods word.

Last edited:
I'll give it a shot;

1. Mary is omnipotent:

St. Germanus beautifully confirms this by saying to the Virgin: Thou art mother of God, omnipotent to save sinners, and needest no other recommendation with God, since thou art the mother of true life. St. Bernardine of Sienna does not hesitate to say that all obey the commands of Mary, even God himself ; signifying by these words, that God listens to her prayers as though they were commands.

Ligouri; The Glories of Mary pp 202

2. The risen Christ is what Jesus passed out at the last supper for communion.

1392 What material food produces in our bodily life, Holy Communion wonderfully achieves in our spiritual life. Communion with the flesh of the risen Christ

3. An unbloody sacrifice is propitiatory.

1367 The sacrifice of Christ and the sacrifice of the Eucharist are one single sacrifice: "The victim is one and the same: the same now offers through the ministry of priests, who then offered himself on the cross; only the manner of offering is different." "And since in this divine sacrifice which is celebrated in the Mass, the same Christ who offered himself once in a bloody manner on the altar of the cross is contained and is offered in an unbloody manner. . . this sacrifice is truly propitiatory."

4. Penance and purgatory is how we atone (expiate) for our own sin.

1475 In the communion of saints, "a perennial link of charity exists between the faithful who have already reached their heavenly home, those who are expiating their sins in purgatory

1459 Many sins wrong our neighbor. One must do what is possible in order to repair the harm (e.g., return stolen goods, restore the reputation of someone slandered, pay compensation for injuries). Simple justice requires as much. But sin also injures and weakens the sinner himself, as well as his relationships with God and neighbor. Absolution takes away sin, but it does not remedy all the disorders sin has caused. Raised up from sin, the sinner must still recover his full spiritual health by doing something more to make amends for the sin: he must "make satisfaction for" or "expiate" his sins. This satisfaction is also called "penance."

I think its interesting here that although (allegedly) they are absolved, sin removed, 'raised up from sin', they 'must do more.' Expiate their sin. What a scam!

They are absolved
Sin removed
Raised up from sin
Gotta do more!
Make satisfaction for or expiate his sins!

Wow, i thought his sins were just absolved, removed, raised up from sin?? But ya gotta do more in catholicism. Get in there and atone for your sin! After all that, if your sin is still there, if you still have to expiate YOUR sin, then it HASN'T BEEN REMOVED. Duh. The priests roll is utterly useless if you still have to atone for your own sin AFTER being absolved....yada yada. What a wicked system.

Can any catholic address this? Preferably from Gods word.
1459 doesn't apply to their leaders, who are sexually immoral and thus wrong their neighbours.

1459 doesn't apply to their leaders, who are sexually immoral and thus wrong their neighbours.
Well they've been slathered with so much grace right? And didn't someone cite the ccc recently? Something about taking the eucharist prevents them from committing future mortal sin? That was a hoot. Its obviously a lie from the pit.

These ECF's were like unto a bunch of Protestant preachers today;
they were all over the map on these things;
they had their disputes, different opinions, and different congerations
"disiples after themselves"
it wasn't till 325 AD, 250+/- years after John wrote
"I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes,
who loveth to have the preeminence among them,
receiveth us not.

----"so much for Peter having the " preeminence " amongest the 12"----

Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth,
prating against us with malicious words:
and not content therewith,
neither doth he himself receive the brethren,

and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church."
it took 250 /300 years for the western bishops
"the Seat of Satan"
"them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes,
which thing I hate.
"
too gain the supremecy in the west
and used the strong arm of Ceasar to put down any dissent
which resulted in. the woman that rides the beast
And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write;​
These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;​
13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest,
even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name,
and hast not denied my faith,
even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr,​
("Anti or against, opposition too a Pope")​
who was slain among you,
where Satan dwelleth.​
which eventually resulted in the true church
going into hiding
for 12-1300 years till the reformation
1Ki.16:31
Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal
king of the Zidonians,.
Rev.2:18
And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write;
'that woman Jezebel,
(and her Priest and Prophets of the Zidonians)​
which calleth herself a prophetess,
to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication,
and to eat things sacrificed unto idols."​
1Ki.16:31​
-------Ahab and Jessi-Bellie-----​
And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing
for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat,
that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal
king of the Zidonians,
and went and served Baal, and worshipped him.​
...​
For it was so, when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the Lord,
that Obadiah took an hundred prophets,
and hid them by fifty in a cave,
and fed them with bread and water.​
so what do we know of these
Prophets and Priest of the Zidonians
wellllllllllllll; for one thing they had this
Female Deity that her Minions nursed from her teets

and a woman of
these Zidonians said
Lk.11:27
And it came to pass, as he spake these things,​
a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice,​
and said unto him,​
Blessed is the womb that bare thee,
and the paps which thou hast sucked.​
.​
to the contrary​
"But he said,​
Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it."​
does anyone have any links to the art in the RCC
of them nursing from mary's teets
straight out of Jessie's Minions of these Zidonians
"'that woman Jezebel,
(and her Priest and Prophets of the Zidoians)
which calleth herself a prophetess,
to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication,
and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.""

/

Last edited:
1-6 The Roman Catholic religion’s ‘Mary’ is not the Mary of the gospels, the woman from King David’s lineage, wife of Joseph. But an ancient pagan lunar & fertility goddess known by various names, differing from culture to culture. Semiramis, Astoreth, Asherah, Inanna, Ishtar, Eostre, and so-on. Also known as the ‘queen of heaven’, this pagan goddess is referenced multiple times in the book of Jeremiah.

7-8 The ‘jesus’ of the Roman religion is not the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Alpha & Omega, the promised Messiah, Son of God, intercessor between God and man, the sinless man who laid down His life and shed His blood for the remission of sin, was buried and rose after 3 days, 3 nights. The man who performed miracles and the man who sternly rebuked the religious hypocrites, God incarnate. No, the ‘jesus’ of the Roman religion is an impotent false idol..an effeminate Italian dandy lad, with flowing long hair (a shame according to Paul, 1 Corinthians 11:14), with soft, womanly hands that never saw a day of carpentry work ever. Often depicted with dainty, delicate facial features and immaculately groomed beard which doesn’t seem to line up with the man acquainted with grief and sorrows and without handsomeness as prophesied in Isaiah 53:2-3. The ‘jesus’ of the Roman religion is actually the pagan solar deity ‘Sol Invictus’ who’s birthdate just so happens to fall on December 25, the same day which the Roman sun worshippers chose for ‘christmas’. They also certified SUNday as the official day of worship, aka day of the sun god. But to my knowledge, in the scriptures there is no one weekly day set aside for worship in the New Testament Church..we are to take up our cross and follow after Christ daily (Luke 9:23) and rejoice in the Lord alway (Philippians 4:4). To practice pure, undefiled religion before God whenever the opportunity arises (James 1:27). Not this one hour a week of lip service at an expensive religious building sitting idle in front of a hireling as they lord it over the assembly. Dressed up all nice for the weekly lip service, appearing all prim and proper on the outside like whited sepulchers, Matthew 23:27. It is clear what the deal is here.

1-6 The Roman Catholic religion’s ‘Mary’ is not the Mary of the gospels, the woman from King David’s lineage, wife of Joseph. But an ancient pagan lunar & fertility goddess known by various names, differing from culture to culture. Semiramis, Astoreth, Asherah, Inanna, Ishtar, Eostre, and so-on. Also known as the ‘queen of heaven’, this pagan goddess is referenced multiple times in the book of Jeremiah.

7-8 The ‘jesus’ of the Roman religion is not the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Alpha & Omega, the promised Messiah, Son of God, intercessor between God and man, the sinless man who laid down His life and shed His blood for the remission of sin, was buried and rose after 3 days, 3 nights. The man who performed miracles and the man who sternly rebuked the religious hypocrites, God incarnate. No, the ‘jesus’ of the Roman religion is an impotent false idol..an effeminate Italian dandy lad, with flowing long hair (a shame according to Paul, 1 Corinthians 11:14), with soft, womanly hands that never saw a day of carpentry work ever. Often depicted with dainty, delicate facial features and immaculately groomed beard which doesn’t seem to line up with the man acquainted with grief and sorrows and without handsomeness as prophesied in Isaiah 53:2-3. The ‘jesus’ of the Roman religion is actually the pagan solar deity ‘Sol Invictus’ who’s birthdate just so happens to fall on December 25, the same day which the Roman sun worshippers chose for ‘christmas’. They also certified SUNday as the official day of worship, aka day of the sun god. But to my knowledge, in the scriptures there is no one weekly day set aside for worship in the New Testament Church..we are to take up our cross and follow after Christ daily (Luke 9:23) and rejoice in the Lord alway (Philippians 4:4). To practice pure, undefiled religion before God whenever the opportunity arises (James 1:27). Not this one hour a week of lip service at an expensive religious building sitting idle in front of a hireling as they lord it over the assembly. Dressed up all nice for the weekly lip service, appearing all prim and proper on the outside like whited sepulchers, Matthew 23:27. It is clear what the deal is here.
They also certified SUNday as the official day of worship, aka day of the sun god. But to my knowledge, in the scriptures there is no one weekly day set aside for worship in the New Testament

Well, the rcc wasn't around in the first century so yes, to that extent they didn't 'certify' anything. But they did meet on the first day of the week although we are not commanded to worship on any certain day of the week. The tradition is the first day of the week, sunday.

What particular faith do you profess?

Well, the rcc wasn't around in the first century so yes, to that extent they didn't 'certify' anything. But they did meet on the first day of the week although we are not commanded to worship on any certain day of the week. The tradition is the first day of the week, sunday.

What particular faith do you profess?
Christian

One that has a problem with Sunday worship?
Never said I did have a problem with Sunday or any day worship. The day doesn’t matter. I myself just choose to not refer to ‘Sunday’ aka the day of the sun god, as the ‘lord’s day’. There isn’t any passage in scripture that indicates this, it is a doctrine of man. The ‘Lord’s day’ is referenced only once in scripture, Revelation 1:10, there’s no indication that it is on the first day of the week at least from what I can tell. Every day technically, is the Lord’s day, everything was created by Him, for Him, Proverbs 16:4.

And the trinity.
The ‘trinity’ ironically is a doctrine created by the pagan Roman religion that everyone here rails against. Paul never used that term to describe the essence of God, only ‘Godhead’. Is the inspired Word of God not sufficient thus do we need pagan Romans to make up new terms?

it is a doctrine of man.
Man you say? It is a doctrine of God's chosen disciples from the biblical era. Tell us, how did they get it so wrong?

“Now on the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul, ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight… Now when he had come up, had broken bread and eaten, and talked a long while, even till daybreak, he departed… Then we went ahead to the ship and sailed to Assos, there intending to take Paul on board; for so he had given orders, intending himself to go on foot” (Acts 20:7, 11, 13).

The ‘trinity’ ironically is a doctrine created by the pagan Roman religion that everyone here rails against. Paul never used that term to describe the essence of God, only ‘Godhead’. Is the inspired Word of God not sufficient thus do we need pagan Romans to make up new terms?
Not the place to debate this, as you have been told by one of the moderators. I just wanted to make sure all were aware you reject a defining doctrine of Christianity and therefore are not a Christian, contrary to your claim.

Last edited:
Back