How do RCs resolve their many contradictions in beliefs etc?

But the answer is always the same: "Holy Tradition" created by the Magisterioum, and Popes of the Roman Catholic religious system. The BIBLE to a Roman Catholic doesn't mean SPIT, and Roman Catholic Laity are to stupid to rightly understand what the Bible says anyway. The only IMPORTANT THING is: "WE SAY SO".

Fortunately The Roman Catholic religious system doesn't have an "enforcement division" any more, so they can't murder folks who get in their way.
But it is their Holy Tradition created by the Magisterium and popes that have created these contradictions.

There were people in the OT who lived the way God wants, but were not saved until Jesus came and died on the cross. This is basic Christian stuff.

No they didn't, they were not perfect in keeping of the laws. Please name those you think were perfect.
Your responses indicate one who is not in the least interested in knowing.
Bearing false witness once again. I am interested in true responses that actually resolve the conflicts. My response revealed the flaws in your attempt.

No they didn't, they were not perfect in keeping of the laws. Please name those you think were perfect.
Nevertheless, you were wrong to say that a human who does no wrong does not need a Savior to get him into heaven. No matter how good a life a person leads, he is not automatically entitled to an eternity in heaven. For that one needs a savior.

Nevertheless, you were wrong to say that a human who does no wrong does not need a Savior to get him into heaven. No matter how good a life a person leads, he is not automatically entitled to an eternity in heaven. For that one needs a savior.
No I wasn't, you are wrong. You have failed to show a perfect person. Only sinners need a saviour.

Roms 5:8

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

Roms 6:28
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Please take note of this verse, which shows your error:

Mark 2:17
And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.

It is clear it is sinners who need saving, not the righteous.

Still no answers to my op:

RCs have yet to explain the many contradictions that come from their beliefs and the way they justify false teachings. Can they please explain each of the following, please feel free to add to my list. This list comes from the many posts I see on the RCC board.

1. RC Mary has normal parents, but she is sinless, despite their teachings of original sin.
2. RC Mary is just normal like us, but she is sinless. Scripture is clear all have sinned.
3. RC Mary is sinless but needs a savior. Why would she?
4. Rc Mary has a co titles, yet scripture is clear we only have one saviour, one advocate, one redeemer.
5. RC Mary has taken on divine powers, yet RCs claim she is not a goddess.
6. RC Mary is sinless but the woman in Rev 12 suffers the consequences of sin (another poster).
7. Jesus is the word, the scriptures are the word of God yet some RCs say that Jesus words at the LS contradict Hebrews. From this they imply Hebrews is lesser word. How can God contradict Himself? I would say if their is a contradiction then there is a problem with RC understanding.
8. Jesus speaking about bread and wine is literal because He never says it is symbolic. Yet, Jesus says Peter is Satan, Herod is a fox, He is a door etc and never says he is speaking symbolically. So using RC logic Peter is Satan, Herod is a real fox etc

I would really love to see their understanding of their many contradictions. I mean this is just a small list.

Can even one RC show us how they resolve the contradictions?

Dubious. If their Masters haven't deigned to resolve these obvious contradictions, I'm not sure their followers can, or are willing to. "Ya just gotta b'leeve, ya know?"
No to me it is the contradictions which cannot be resolved that show the false teachings. I mean I learnt from the non doctrine Limbo being drummed into us, to not trust what I was told. The nuns and priests could not answer my questions.

Back