How do we "friend" a member, so we can PM each other?

Bonnie

I have forgotten how to do it, since I did it all last year, with the posters I like. Another poster, an old friend from 2 boards ago, has recently registered and I would like to be able to PM each other back and forth. I did "follow" him. But I have simply forgotten how to set up a PM with someone. I can see Profile messages, which I think anyone can read. But I do have PM messages that only the recipients can read, no one else. At least I HOPE no one else can! :p

Last edited:

Bonnie

I went onto my profile and settings, amd made it so only those I "follow" can see my messages...is that how?

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
I have forgotten how to do it, since I did it all last year, with the posters I like. Another poster, an old friend from 2 boards ago, has recently registered and I would like to be able to PM each other back and forth. I did "follow" him. But I have simply forgotten how to set up a PM with someone. I can see Profile messages, which I think anyone can read. But I do have PM messages that only the recipients can read, no one else. At least I HOPE no one else can! :p

There isn't a 'friend' feature, only a follow feature. If you send a pm it is private, if you post on a profile, it is public.
To send a PM, just go to their profile page and click on 'start a conversation'.

Bonnie

That is what I thought, though I think if we only start conversations with those whom we "follow", the conversations are guaranteed to be private.