How hard is it for the natural man to believe the gospel?

Carbon

I haven't said there is something I can do that others can't do. That is your false narrative. I'm not trying to keep people away from God. That is your false narrative.
You really don’t understand, do you. I’ll try to remember that and go easy on you.

Sorry friend

ReverendRV

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Gospel of the Grace of God in Jesus Christ is preached to all men.
But the Gospel has not been shown to All people. What kind of Grace has been shown to All?

eternomade

What did you do that they can't do? Anyone can call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Why not? If you did something... it is impossible for others just like you to do, that will make you special.
You keep making it about me, when it is about Christ.

I don't look to myself for assurance. I didn't do anything of my own will, except sin. Christ is my assurance.

Carbon

Are you kidding? Are you preaching a different Gospel to special people?

The Gospel of the Grace of God in Jesus Christ is preached to all people.

Do you have ANOTHER Gospel?
It’s obvious not all have heard the gospel PY. You know that.

eternomade

No. You make it about you. I'm the one that is making it about Jesus Christ. God chose Jesus Christ. All those subsequently chosen are in Jesus Christ.

You believe God chose you and purposed Jesus Christ to redeem you. That isn't putting JESUS FIRST. That is putting yourself above Jesus. That is making Jesus Christ below you.
I have a hard time understanding how this is about me. I don't deserve grace! None of us do. God preparing vessels of mercy and vessels of wrath does not make Him evil, it makes Him good.

Carbon

I have a hard time understanding how this is about me. I don't deserve grace! None of us do. God preparing vessels of mercy and vessels of wrath does not make Him evil, it makes Him good.
It’s obvious it’s not about you, I can see it, many can. PY just don’t get it.

eternomade

Do you believe God chose you and rejected others just like you?
Yes, He chose His sheep. Goats believe in false gospels. Sheep believe in the true gospel. You may think I am special, but I am not.

I don't deny grace to everyone. I cannot judge their fruits, only the gospel they profess.

T

TomFL

The bible nowhere state God determines men to be vessels of wrath or mercy from birth

ReverendRV

Sure it has. You're denying the Scriptures.

Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Php 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Why do you deny these Scriptures?
Faith comes by hearing, so All have not heard. The context is the world of Israel. The Gospel of Jesus Christ never went to the Mayans; the Verses don't mean what you think they mean...

Do me a favor; go to the Secular Atheism Board and tell them the Gospel of Jesus Christ has gone to All, and they will say you've provided them another Contradiction in the Bible. Then let me know, so I can explain the Verses to them...

@HouOz

Last edited:
T

TomFL

Sure it has. You're denying the Scriptures.

Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Php 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Why do you deny these Scriptures?
One can argue that based on scripture

Colossians 1:23 (KJV 1900)
23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

but it does not appear everyone today has heard the gospel

ReverendRV

You have no idea if the Gospel went to the Mayans. That is silly of anyone to say such.

It doesn't matter. The Gospel that has been preached has been HEARD indiscriminately among countless people.

You don't think I've had that argument with Atheists before?
Like I said, take it to the CARM Atheists...