How has The Holy Spirit changed you?

Abounds

Changed your nature etc.
I take more time to read the Bible, I find myself wondering about God and looking for assurance in the Gospel. I find more comfort in the Bible and am better able to differentiate between the will of the flesh and the will of God. I am always improving through suffering but now understand it is God's fire and if I have faith I will be forged through the work of the Holy Spirit into a fully regenerated work of God.

Marcha

I take more time to read the Bible, I find myself wondering about God and looking for assurance in the Gospel. I find more comfort in the Bible and am better able to differentiate between the will of the flesh and the will of God. I am always improving through suffering but now understand it is God's fire and if I have faith I will be forged through the work of the Holy Spirit into a fully regenerated work of God.
Awesome answer! I can relate well

Marcha

for myself, it was letting go from being in a state of hurt all of the time. Learning to praise God in everything. If i ever have my faith tested i just walk outside and look at the sky. God created us to admire it