How is a person made righteous before God?

Theo1689

It does not say He dwelt with us for a little while. It says he was lower than the angels for a little while. That's how I know because of what is actually stated

You know what ELSE it doesn't say?

It DOESN'T say, "He had a body of flesh only for a little while".

Are you beginning to understand that, yet?

Sethproton

You know what ELSE it doesn't say?

It DOESN'T say, "He had a body of flesh only for a little while".

Are you beginning to understand that, yet?
Right it does not specify other than saying man is lower than angels for a little while and Jesus was lower than angels for a little while.
But when all someone does is deny what the verse means, but refuses to discuss what it does mean, they cannot build on that verse

G

guest1

that has the sound of making sense, but I imagine it is simply a catchword "rank not essence"
Explain what you mean by both.
What is rank? How was His rank changed according to scripture?
What is essence? What does that mean in reference to men, angels and God?
It’s has the theology of being accurate / correct unlike your heterodox beliefs . Mine are very orthodox / biblical .

Sethproton

He already told you...
your imagination seems to fill in lots of blanks.
Instead of all the sarcastic comments and claims about "already answered" why not just engage in chat directly?
If you want to respond to an idea, then respond with scripture and explanation and forget all the vague references to other posts that may ot may not exist

ReverendRV

your imagination seems to fill in lots of blanks.
Instead of all the sarcastic comments and claims about "already answered" why not just engage in chat directly?
If you want to respond to an idea, then respond with scripture and explanation and forget all the vague references to other posts that may ot may not exist
Hold on, someone better to talk to has shown up!

Sethproton

He likes to read his personal ideas into the scriptures everywhere it proclaims Jesus present humanity to deny Him.
Yes Johnny. u r right? I personally study the Bible and listen to what the scriptures speak.
You as a calvinist, just listen to what Calvinism says.
My approach is better, draw truth directly from the Bible

Theo1689

Yes Johnny. u r right? I personally study the Bible and listen to what the scriptures speak.

Have you ever read, "How to Win Friends and Influence People", by Dale Carnegie?

Sadly, Seth....
We personally study the Bible and listen to what the scriptures speak.
(You can tell, because unlike you, we can actually exegete what we read.)
You, as a pelagian, just listen to what Pelagianism says.
Our approach is better, draw truth directly from the Bible.

Last edited:
G

guest1

He described you to a tee and he is actually more of an arminian than a calvinist since he denies or is indifferent about 3 points.

but what is accurate is to describe your beliefs as part, JW, gnostic, pelagian, kenosis, non trinitarian heterodox anomaly of a religionist..

Last edited by a moderator:

Manfred