How many persons have the fullness of the Godhead dwelling in them?

Yahchristian

The following is what the Apostle Paul stated at Colossians 1:19, "For it pleased the Father's good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him." So, how many persons have the fullness of the Godhead?

One.

I believe the fullness of the Godhead “in him” refers to incarnation.

Colossians 2:9… For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

So what do you say…

One.

I believe the fullness of the Godhead “in him” refers to incarnation.

Colossians 2:9… For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

So what do you say…

ONE: Jesus Christ.

I know what your doing? Your trying to pit me against johnny but it won't work. The point of Colossians 2:9 is to show that Jesus Christ is God just like at John 1:1-3. The word "Godhead" mean Deity. It's already a given that God the Father is deity and so is the Holy Spirit who is the third member/person of the Godhead.

I already gave you Colossians 1:19, "For it pleased the Father's good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him." Even you agree that the Father is God and that the Father is the Holy Spirt so that means He is God as well in your way of thinking. Where you "error" is in thinking the Father is the person of the Holy Spirit.

You just don't understand how the one God chose to manifest Himself at three distinct persons. Godhead, (or godhood) refers to the essence or substance (ousia) of God in Christianity. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit comprise the Godhead.

IN THE GODHEAD,
james

Back