How not to defend the Bible.

You love repeating your gnostic delusions that your jesus went astray and was separated from God until John B corrected him.
And like a confused gnostic you bounce back and forth between pretending to be spiritually enlightened through your corrupt knowledge Gen 3:22 which is commonly known as the cause of the fall and giving lip service to receiving the Spirit Matt 3:16 which is commonly known as a gift received through faith: Turn from your old ways, believe in the Lord Jesus and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38

To save his people from their sins. Matt 1:21 In whom we have redemption; The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
You know the Word God sent His people, Acts 10:36

But whoever does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16
No doubt that is straight from your defiled heart and mind. But the faithless, even their mind and conscience are defiled.
I do love repeating Jesus for sure, that is why God sent him that we may be a duplicate of the original.

The reasons that the ways of Jesus and the gnostic he was is evil for you is because of that agnostic antichrist spirit you are of that crucifies him.

JonHawk
Turn from your old ways, believe in the Lord Jesus and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38
Gary Mac said:
You really do not know why God sent Jesus do you?
To save his people from their sins. Matt 1:21 In whom we have redemption; The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
You know the Word God sent His people, proclaiming peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. Acts 10:36
I do love repeating Jesus for sure, that is why God sent him that we may be a duplicate of the original.

The reasons that the ways of Jesus and the gnostic he was is evil for you is because of that agnostic antichrist spirit you are of that crucifies him.
The reason you're illegitimate and not a son is because you reject the One He sent.
But because we are His sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, Gal 4

And you also know that the original was the Father.

Jesus came to be just like him once heaven was opened up to him and he walked according to the Spirit of his Father.

Last edited:
And you also know that the original was the Father.
I do indeed, Jesus was a duplicate just as we all are who has His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.
Jesus came to be just like him once heaven was opened up to him and he walked according to the Spirit of his Father.
Yes' As we all do who has received the very same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. one cant know God at all without that union of mind, Spirit, not even Jesus could escape this fact in Matt 3:16 is proof. He didnt know God nor His heaven either until he was born again of mind, receiving a knowledge he was ignorant in.

it is so funny to watch these religious minds read Matt 3:16 and actually call it a lie, never happened, they say Jesus didnt nee3d that LOL.

I do indeed, Jesus was a duplicate just as we all are who has His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.

Yes' As we all do who has received the very same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. one cant know God at all without that union of mind, Spirit, not even Jesus could escape this fact in Matt 3:16 is proof. He didnt know God nor His heaven either until he was born again of mind, receiving a knowledge he was ignorant in.

His God's Spirit came to abide in him. Only then was heaven opened to him.

it is so funny to watch these religious minds read Matt 3:16 and actually call it a lie, never happened, they say Jesus didnt nee3d that LOL.

They are taught to serve their creedal idols rather than God.

The church system is a circus of rampant idolatry each with its own creedal idol, their man-made gods which they serve.

His God's Spirit came to abide in him. Only then was heaven opened to him.

They are taught to serve their creedal idols rather than God.

The church system is a circus of rampant idolatry each with its own creedal idol, their man-made gods which they serve.
So true!

JonHawk
Turn from your old ways, believe in the Lord Jesus and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38
Gary Mac said:
You really do not know why God sent Jesus do you?
You know the Word God sent His people, proclaiming peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. Acts 10:36
Gary Mac said:

The reason you're illegitimate and not a son is because you reject the One He sent.
But because we are His sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, Gal 4
You gnostic hypocrites, first remove the beam from your own eye.

God's grace was revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. 2 Tim 1:10

Keep yourselves from idols. 1 John 5:20-21

JonHawk
I did that a long time ago, Jesus did the same in Matt 3:16 where he became a new person of Christ, anointed of God instead of his old ways teaching the law for the Jews in the temple.
Yes I am His son.
I know that by the same Spirit who came to Jesus and opened to him who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus is the same One who gives His word that is not written on a page of a book but is our own mind, thoughts, and in that His word comes out from us just as it came out from Jesus no different at all. You think Gods word is a book LOL.
The reason I am a son of God is the sane way Jesus was son of God. Jesus was my brother for we have the same Father. But for you you have a different father, that is very obvious.
Yes same mind in me who was in Jesus for he received from our God the very same as well.
Cant remove what isn't there. It is that agnostic spirit you carry and advocate of is where you see error in the ways of God to be like Him.
God's grace was revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. 2 Tim 1:10
Gods grace came to me the same way He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 where Jesus received the grace of God, the mind of God.
Keep yourselves from idols. 1 John 5:20-21
You cant as long as you see His ways from that agnostic mind. You worship idols for sure, Paul is one of them, and a man as a god is the other.

Cant remove what isn't there. It is that agnostic spirit you carry and advocate of is where you see error in the ways of God to be like Him.
Blind gnostics have no understanding of an advocate they reject, We have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. [But some do not believe].
Gary Mac: "I reject redemption through Jesus"​
Gods grace came to me the same way He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 where Jesus received the grace of God, the mind of God.
Again, the grace of God is revealed in Christ Jesus, Through Him we have received grace...Rom 1:4-5
You cant as long as you see His ways from that agnostic mind. You worship idols for sure,
Again, the reality of faith is in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ;
In Christ's redemption there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, Gal 3:25-29
Paul is one of them, and a man as a god is the other.
Paul testified of the inheritance through Christ Jesus which idolatrous gnostics reject.

That the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23

Last edited:
No been to remove, I have the mind of the Father just as Jesus did, you are supposed to as well but because God and Jesus teachings is gnostic hypocrites as you accuse them of these is no way God can do anything in you to be like Him because to you His ways is gnostic hypocrites
Blind gnostics have no understanding of an advocate they reject, but we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
But you have an advocate for sin, I have an advocate in the Father.
Gary Mac: "I reject redemption through Jesus"​
Do you know why you reject redemption? It is because you refuse the same redemption that Jesus receieved from God in Matt 3:16 where God redeemed him from the laws of the temple he taught in to become like Him instead. Jesus referred to this change of mind, renewing of mind, as born again. Something you should consider for Jesus was very clear that ye must be born again to have the mind of God.
Again, the grace of God is revealed in Christ Jesus, Through Him we have received grace...Rom 1:4-5
Same One who is revealed in us all who has received from God that what Jesus received from Him.
Again, the reality of faith is in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ;
Yes we are Christs, Gods anointed ones.
In Christ's redemption there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, Gal 3:25-29
Yes God doesnt care male female, black, white, as long as one will come to Him as Jesus did.
Paul testified of the inheritance through Christ Jesus which idolatrous gnostics reject.
Paul testifies that his christ lead him to be the sinner and never kicked the habbit to be that person of Christ that God puts in us all who will obey and recieve Him. Paul never gave himself over to God, all he did was make laws to govern his own beliefs for a god just as you are doing.
That the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
And the Christ does suffer because of those who see the ways of Gods anointed as gnostic hypocrites.

God proclaimed light to you but because to you His ways to be like Him is a gnostic hypocrite.

Last edited:
No been to remove, I have the mind of the Father just as Jesus did, you are supposed to as well but because God and Jesus teachings is gnostic hypocrites as you accuse them of these is no way God can do anything in you to be like Him because to you His ways is gnostic hypocrites

But you have an advocate for sin, I have an advocate in the Father.

Do you know why you reject redemption? It is because you refuse the same redemption that Jesus receieved from God in Matt 3:16 where God redeemed him from the laws of the temple he taught in to become like Him instead. Jesus referred to this change of mind, renewing of mind, as born again. Something you should consider for Jesus was very clear that ye must be born again to have the mind of God.

Same One who is revealed in us all who has received from God that what Jesus received from Him.

Yes we are Christs, Gods anointed ones.

Yes God doesnt care male female, black, white, as long as one will come to Him as Jesus did.

Paul testifies that his christ lead him to be the sinner and never kicked the habbit to be that person of Christ that God puts in us all who will obey and recieve Him. Paul never gave himself over to God, all he did was make laws to govern his own beliefs for a god just as you are doing.

And the Christ does suffer because of those who see the ways of Gods anointed as gnostic hypocrites.

God proclaimed light to you but because to you His ways to be like Him is a gnostic hypocrite.
Wow. Another Christ! When will you be coming to North Dakota to preach the Gospel to us lost souls. We have heard about 'Christ'. We have many who need healing from cancer. We have many deaf, blind and mute. We have many paralyzed, crippled, without a limb, the mentally ill, among many other illnesses. We have those who have fallen asleep. Will you journey to our state and preach and heal? Will you raise the dead as Jesus the Christ did?

Blind gnostics have no understanding of an advocate they reject, We have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. [But some do not believe].
Gary Mac: "I reject redemption through Jesus"
The reality of faith is in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ;
you have an advocate for sin, I have an advocate in the Father.

Do you know why you reject redemption?
I already told you that your cheap gnostic tricks don't work. Believers in Christ gratefully accept the redemption freely granted
through Christ; Rom 3:21-24 It's the gnostic deceivers who reject the gospel as you have openly confessed.
“Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God. But he who
denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God. Luke 12:8-9
God proclaimed light through His Son but gnostics were preoccupied with their delusional endeavors.

For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

Last edited:
Wow. Another Christ! When will you be coming to North Dakota to preach the Gospel to us lost souls.
Already done that, am old and retired now and let others be that person of Christ that God demands of us all.
We have heard about 'Christ'.
But obviously you have not met the Christ, Gods Spirit to be anointed of God, Christ in you.
We have many who need healing from cancer. We have many deaf, blind and mute. We have many paralyzed, crippled, without a limb, the mentally ill, among many other illnesses. We have those who have fallen asleep. Will you journey to our state and preach and heal? Will you raise the dead as Jesus the Christ did?
That is your job, I already has performed mine for over 50 years. Now I have passed that mantel over to those younger that they may do the work of God.

I can tell you how to do Gods will but it is up to you to do it. God and heal them, raise them from the dead, that is in your hands not mine.

Seems by your comments that you have failed to be able to do Gods will? He didnt fail you at at all, you have failed Him to comply to His will for you.

God proclaimed light through His Son but gnostics were preoccupied with their delusional endeavors.

For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
Already done that, am old and retired now and let others be that person of Christ that God demands of us all.
Now I have passed that mantel over to those younger that they may do the work of God.
They hold fast to deceit; They refuse to turn from iniquity.
The harvest is past, The summer is ended, And gnostics are not saved!

Is not the Lord Jesus in Zion? Jer 8:19 I lay a stone in Zion for a sure foundation; Isaiah 28:16

Jesus is the ‘stone which was rejected by you gnostics, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ 12 Nor is there salvation in any other Acts 4

Is not the Lord Jesus in Zion? Jer 8:19 I lay a stone in Zion for a sure foundation; Isaiah 28:16

Jesus is the ‘stone which was rejected by you gnostics, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ 12 Nor is there salvation in any other Acts 4
You should at least try sometime to communicate with God Himself, but you won't, for you have made a different god aside from the One Jesus obeyed and communicated with. .

You should at least try sometime to communicate with God Himself, but you won't, for you have made a different god aside from the One Jesus obeyed and communicated with. .
If you were not blinded by your gnostic delusions, you would see that No one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 3:11

JonHawk said:
If you were not blinded by your gnostic delusions, you would see that No one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 3:11
Then why have you laid one that is not of God?
Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not done many wonders...
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you gnostics; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Christ The Rock Of Ages
Therefore, everyone who hears these words of Mine, and acts on them, will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Matt 7:22-24

For Moses was faithful as a ministering servant in God’s house, serving as a testimony of the things to come [revelation to come in Christ];
But Christ as a Son, over his house; whose house we are; Heb 3:5-8 Offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:5-6

Wow. Another Christ! When will you be coming to North Dakota to preach the Gospel to us lost souls. We have heard about 'Christ'. We have many who need healing from cancer. We have many deaf, blind and mute. We have many paralyzed, crippled, without a limb, the mentally ill, among many other illnesses. We have those who have fallen asleep. Will you journey to our state and preach and heal? Will you raise the dead as Jesus the Christ did?
yes indeed says the self proclaimed messiah who is sinless. I guess lying isn't a sin lol.

1 John 1 says if we say we have no sin we are liars and the truth is not in us.

Reactions: Mik
Of course you are 'retired'. That's funny, I don't remember Jesus, the actual Christ retiring.
But obviously you have not met the Christ, Gods Spirit to be anointed of God, Christ in you.
I haven't met your 'christ'.
That is your job, I already has performed mine for over 50 years. Now I have passed that mantel over to those younger that they may do the work of God.
I'm sure it WAS a 'performance'. LOL
I can tell you how to do Gods will but it is up to you to do it. God and heal them, raise them from the dead, that is in your hands not mine.
LOL. That's all you 'anointed' ones seem to be able to do. You can 'tell' how but, not actually do. LOL
Seems by your comments that you have failed to be able to do Gods will?
Seems by your comments that you have failed to be able to do Gods will.
He didnt fail you at at all, you have failed Him to comply to His will for you.
You are right, the true Christ has never failed me according to His will.

So...in closing:

Your answer is exactly what I expected it to be. You self-appointed 'anointed' (christs) always have an excuse. So just another false 'christ' like the rest of them.

Back