How not to defend the Bible.

Of course you are 'retired'. That's funny, I don't remember Jesus, the actual Christ retiring.
Jesus was killed before retirement wasnt he LOL.
I haven't met your 'christ'.
That is very obvious. You dont have a clue what it is to be Gods anointed yourself to be that person of Christ God commands of you if you are to be of Him and walk as He walks it as Jesus did.
I'm sure it WAS a 'performance'. LOL
Not a performance that you see it to be from a carnal mind but obedience to what God would have of me. Jesus did the same. He went into the highways and byways as example for God what would have of you as well.

I sent over 25 years counseling inmates in just about every prison in Texas. Seen man come to Christ seen man reject the Christ. Seen some of these get out of prison and start their own Godly fellowship that I= you guys see as a failure.

I saw a need and set up a car ministry where people would donate cars that we gave to people who needed transportation to get back and forth to work after they turned their sinful nature over to God and made something useful of themselves. I personally gave away 4 vehicles and in all we gave away a lot of them.

But to you that is evil as you say.

I spent over 15 years nearly every day at 11:00 AM as clergy going onto Cook Children's Hospital and praying with distraught parents whose child lay on they death bead, see some healed seen some not healed. Which is common among disbelievers as yourselves as you see the ways of God as evil lies who someone actually does the will of the Father.

Jesus had that same problem with non believers. Matt 13:58- And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief either.

Spent over 10 years with homeless street people feeding and clothing the poor, went to nursing homes to encourage those who were down and out. Counseled young married couples struggling.
Went into the Texas Youth Commission for many years counseling young gang members who are 13 years old through 18 years old then transferred to the Ferguson Unit in Huntsville Tx until they were 21 then dispersed over the state ion different units, who's hate for truth much as you guys express here to someone who actually did what God would have of me. Scorn the ways of God only because you refuse and hasent done His will as He commands of you.

Why did I do these things? Same reason Jesus did, from a heart of Love for the others.

Now you can tell me how you obeyed God and did the same -- Right?

LOL. That's all you 'anointed' ones seem to be able to do. You can 'tell' how but, not actually do. LOL
That is because you didnt come with me in the things God commands of you as well.
Seems by your comments that you have failed to be able to do Gods will.
It would seem that way for you pew sitters for sure.
You are right, the true Christ has never failed me according to His will.
Nope but it is very clear that you failed him in who you are supposed to be like him. He never will leave you nor forsake you as you have forsaken him.
So...in closing:

Your answer is exactly what I expected it to be.
I know' I know your response even before you posted it for it is from a heart of hate, rebellion to be of God, condemn we who are of God and do His will, and agree with your finite evil expectations for sure.
You self-appointed 'anointed' (christs) always have an excuse.
The way you see it in carnality, I totally agree with you, for the ways of God in Christ isn't for you for sure and you always have an excuse not to be like Him.

Your self appointed antichrist spirit shows plainly.
So just another false 'christ' like the rest of them.
Yes, to the occult's, Christ is false and you have no intent of being that person of Christ that God sends His Spirit that you may know Him and His will for you.

I think my God and Jesus that I was willing to do as He says and try and make peoples lives a little bit better -- Why? Because I love them. .

But most calling themselves Christin as most here do, hide behind a pew full of laws and let us who obeyed God and are of God do the work of Him then scorn us for false doctrines LOL.

Congrats you win the laziness of the prize of your pews, you win the little hat to look noble toward man but foolish in Gods eyes.

Now you can tell me how all that was a lie LOL. You really do have a reprobate mind you know? Completely.

Again, now you can tell me of all the marvelous things you have done for God LOL.

Pretty obvious that you and Jon sleep in the same pews.

Of course you are 'retired'. That's funny, I don't remember Jesus, the actual Christ retiring.

I haven't met your 'christ'.

I'm sure it WAS a 'performance'. LOL

LOL. That's all you 'anointed' ones seem to be able to do. You can 'tell' how but, not actually do. LOL

Seems by your comments that you have failed to be able to do Gods will.

You are right, the true Christ has never failed me according to His will.

So...in closing:

Your answer is exactly what I expected it to be. You self-appointed 'anointed' (christs) always have an excuse. So just another false 'christ' like the rest of them.
haha love it !!!

Jesus was killed before retirement wasnt he LOL.
Non answer. Expected
That is very obvious. You dont have a clue what it is to be Gods anointed yourself to be that person of Christ God commands of you if you are to be of Him and walk as He walks it as Jesus did.
You have claimed to be an 'anointed' christ. You have not even come close to demonstrating you have the supernatural power Jesus the Christ had, but then again He WAS God.
Not a performance that you see it to be from a carnal mind but obedience to what God would have of me. Jesus did the same. He went into the highways and byways as example for God what would have of you as well.
Toning down your claims now. Of course you've been challenged and are failing. You claimed to be another christ. You have shown no such power the He demonstrated.
I sent over 25 years counseling inmates in just about every prison in Texas. Seen man come to Christ seen man reject the Christ. Seen some of these get out of prison and start their own Godly fellowship that I= you guys see as a failure.
Many have, but don't claim they are a christ. Still waiting for the proof of the healings, casting out of demons, blind seeing, deaf hearing, mute speaking. The dead rising. You claimed it, the power of the true Christ. Where is the proof? Another excuse coming I'm sure.
I saw a need and set up a car ministry where people would donate cars that we gave to people who needed transportation to get back and forth to work after they turned their sinful nature over to God and made something useful of themselves. I personally gave away 4 vehicles and in all we gave away a lot of them.
I've seen others do the same. Where are the physically blind, deaf, mute and dead that you have healed? You claimed the power to do that.
But to you that is evil as you say.
Knocking down the strawman I see.
I spent over 15 years nearly every day at 11:00 AM as clergy going onto Cook Children's Hospital and praying with distraught parents whose child lay on they death bead, see some healed seen some not healed. Which is common among disbelievers as yourselves as you see the ways of God as evil lies who someone actually does the will of the Father.
LOL. The true Christ never failed to heal those he prayed for! You sound more and more like a false christ. Which God told us would happen (false christs). Again, you made the claims. Still waiting.
Jesus had that same problem with non believers. Matt 13:58- And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief either.
Has nothing to do with you. You are not Christ or even a christ.
Spent over 10 years with homeless street people feeding and clothing the poor, went to nursing homes to encourage those who were down and out. Counseled young married couples struggling.
Many have. Not what you claimed. You claimed the same power as the true Christ. Where are all your miracles? You can't show or prove even one. You can't even claim you have the power the Apostles had when it comes to healings, casting demons, raising the dead, etc. Yet you claim to be another christ! The backing down from what you claimed is growing more and more apparent.
Went into the Texas Youth Commission for many years counseling young gang members who are 13 years old through 18 years old then transferred to the Ferguson Unit in Huntsville Tx until they were 21 then dispersed over the state ion different units, who's hate for truth much as you guys express here to someone who actually did what God would have of me. Scorn the ways of God only because you refuse and hasent done His will as He commands of you.
Many have helped the youth and gangs in the cities and those in prison. Again toning down those claims. I get it.
Why did I do these things? Same reason Jesus did, from a heart of Love for the others.

Now you can tell me how you obeyed God and did the same -- Right?
You claimed to be another christ, the same as Jesus. Where are your miracles to demonstrate your are a christ and to confirm your word?
That is because you didnt come with me in the things God commands of you as well.

It would seem that way for you pew sitters for sure.
You have no clue about my life and what I do. Bearing false witness?
Nope but it is very clear that you failed him in who you are supposed to be like him. He never will leave you nor forsake you as you have forsaken him.
I called you out on your false claims. Still waiting for the stories about you as I read about the true Christ. Have you fed 5000 yet with a little bread and some fish as Jesus did? You made the claims that you have the power Jesus has.
I know' I know your response even before you posted it for it is from a heart of hate, rebellion to be of God, condemn we who are of God and do His will, and agree with your finite evil expectations for sure.
I get you don't like being called out on your false claims. Your response is understandable.
The way you see it in carnality, I totally agree with you, for the ways of God in Christ isn't for you for sure and you always have an excuse not to be like Him.

Your self appointed antichrist spirit shows plainly.
I am anti-false those claiming to be another christ. That would be you. You are really backing away from your claims. You know you don't have the power as Jesus did to perform miracles.
Yes, to the occult's, Christ is false and you have no intent of being that person of Christ that God sends His Spirit that you may know Him and His will for you.

I think my God and Jesus that I was willing to do as He says and try and make peoples lives a little bit better -- Why? Because I love them. .
Wow. I would have applauded you for this statement. Where all the claims you have made earlier and on other threads? Toning them down now?
You know you claimed to be a christ as Jesus was. I am asking you to prove you statements.
But most calling themselves Christin as most here do, hide behind a pew full of laws and let us who obeyed God and are of God do the work of Him then scorn us for false doctrines LOL.
Bearing false witness again? Bragging again? We scorn the claims of the power you claim to have. LOL Still waiting for proof of THOSE claims. Not the claims you made here, which many Christians also do.
Congrats you win the laziness of the prize of your pews, you win the little hat to look noble toward man but foolish in Gods eyes.
Bearing false witness again? I thought you don't sin anymore?
Now you can tell me how all that was a lie LOL. You really do have a reprobate mind you know? Completely.
Never called these toned down claims you have made to me here. Show me where I did that. Still waiting for proof that you have the power to do what the true Christ did, Jesus. Still waiting.
Again, now you can tell me of all the marvelous things you have done for God LOL.
Proverbs 16:18
Bearing false witness again. I thought you don't sin?!
But you still haven't back up the claims you made as having the same power of the true Christ! That you are a 'christ'. You made the claims! You have not demonstrated that you have even close to the power the true Christ did. He is God. You are not. Many Christians have stated and participated in ministries like you describe. But you claim to be a 'christ'. The only thing you have proven is that you are a false christ.

I sent over 25 years counseling....

You wasted your gnostic breath, you're your own witness that you are estranged from Christ, Gary Mac "I reject redemption through Christ"
and nobody cares about your lame endeavors since you can't earn your way to heaven.
But to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is clean; even their mind and conscience are defiled.
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work. Titus 1:15-16

Last edited:
You wasted your gnostic breath,
God always does with you.
you're your own witness that you are estranged from Christ, Gary Mac "I reject redemption through Christ"
Same witness of the Father that Jesus was witness of, for we have the same Father who is God.
and nobody cares about your lame endeavors since you can't earn your way to heaven.
I know! No one in Jesus day cared about his lame endeavors either for the same reason as you do me and look how the same treated him.
But to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is clean; even their mind and conscience are defiled.
That is because to these His ways for Spirit is gnostic lies.
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work. Titus 1:15-16
And you are king of that hill.

Non answer. Expected

You have claimed to be an 'anointed' christ. You have not even come close to demonstrating you have the supernatural power Jesus the Christ had, but then again He WAS God.

Toning down your claims now. Of course you've been challenged and are failing. You claimed to be another christ. You have shown no such power the He demonstrated.

Many have, but don't claim they are a christ. Still waiting for the proof of the healings, casting out of demons, blind seeing, deaf hearing, mute speaking. The dead rising. You claimed it, the power of the true Christ. Where is the proof? Another excuse coming I'm sure.

I've seen others do the same. Where are the physically blind, deaf, mute and dead that you have healed? You claimed the power to do that.

Knocking down the strawman I see.

LOL. The true Christ never failed to heal those he prayed for! You sound more and more like a false christ. Which God told us would happen (false christs). Again, you made the claims. Still waiting.

Has nothing to do with you. You are not Christ or even a christ.

Many have. Not what you claimed. You claimed the same power as the true Christ. Where are all your miracles? You can't show or prove even one. You can't even claim you have the power the Apostles had when it comes to healings, casting demons, raising the dead, etc. Yet you claim to be another christ! The backing down from what you claimed is growing more and more apparent.

Many have helped the youth and gangs in the cities and those in prison. Again toning down those claims. I get it.

You claimed to be another christ, the same as Jesus. Where are your miracles to demonstrate your are a christ and to confirm your word?

You have no clue about my life and what I do. Bearing false witness?

I called you out on your false claims. Still waiting for the stories about you as I read about the true Christ. Have you fed 5000 yet with a little bread and some fish as Jesus did? You made the claims that you have the power Jesus has.

I get you don't like being called out on your false claims. Your response is understandable.

I am anti-false those claiming to be another christ. That would be you. You are really backing away from your claims. You know you don't have the power as Jesus did to perform miracles.

Wow. I would have applauded you for this statement. Where all the claims you have made earlier and on other threads? Toning them down now?
You know you claimed to be a christ as Jesus was. I am asking you to prove you statements.

Bearing false witness again? Bragging again? We scorn the claims of the power you claim to have. LOL Still waiting for proof of THOSE claims. Not the claims you made here, which many Christians also do.

Bearing false witness again? I thought you don't sin anymore?

Never called these toned down claims you have made to me here. Show me where I did that. Still waiting for proof that you have the power to do what the true Christ did, Jesus. Still waiting.

Proverbs 16:18

Bearing false witness again. I thought you don't sin?!
But you still haven't back up the claims you made as having the same power of the true Christ! That you are a 'christ'. You made the claims! You have not demonstrated that you have even close to the power the true Christ did. He is God. You are not. Many Christians have stated and participated in ministries like you describe. But you claim to be a 'christ'. The only thing you have proven is that you are a false christ.
There is One that you do not know only that God and Jesus is gnostic liars for you where the teachings of Jesus of the Father is all out of proportion for you.

You wasted your gnostic breath, you're your own witness that you are estranged from Christ, Gary Mac "I reject redemption through Christ"
God always does with you.
They were overjoyed when they saw the Lord. Jesus said, to them “Peace be with you!
Same witness of the Father
As the Father has sent Me, I am sending you.” John 20:19-22
And you are king of that hill.
That job description has been filled.

First, the “king of righteousness”; then also, the king of Salem, the king of peace. The Son of God remains a Priest forever. Heb 7

So no proof then. That’s what I thought.
The problem is you think to much instead of acting upon that what Jesus acted upon when he received God in Matt 3:16.

You just didnt like the answers is all because they put you under conviction and that makes you a little uncomfortable, and wishy washy. You can read how God came to Jesus manifested Himself in Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus, Matt 3:16 and you know He would do the same in you if you would obey and recieve Him as Jesus did but because of that antichrist spirit that keeps God at bay you go without and never will met God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Jesus went to a grave having met God, you will go to a grave never knowing Him.

The truth is is 1 John 3, when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3 that you refuse to believe.

Now let me remind you [since it seems to have escaped you], of the Gospel of salvation
3 For I passed on to you first of all what I also had received, that Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for our sins
in accordance with [what] the Scriptures [foretold], 4 That He was buried, that He arose on the third day 1 Cor 15
Jesus went to the tomb knowing that He was the Savior of all mankind:
Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”​
Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.” Luke 23:41-43​
The truth is is 1 John 3,
[But] he who commits sin [who practices evildoing] is of the devil, for the devil has sinned (violated the divine law) from the beginning.
The reason the Son of God was manifest was to (destroy, the works the devil. 1 John 3:8

Again, a new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is past and the true light now shines. 1 John 2:8

The problem is you think to much instead of acting upon that what Jesus acted upon when he received God in Matt 3:16.

You just didnt like the answers is all because they put you under conviction and that makes you a little uncomfortable, and wishy washy. You can read how God came to Jesus manifested Himself in Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus, Matt 3:16 and you know He would do the same in you if you would obey and recieve Him as Jesus did but because of that antichrist spirit that keeps God at bay you go without and never will met God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

The truth is is 1 John 3, when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3 that you refuse to believe.
Nope. Just called you to accountably. That simple. Also, you may want to take that beam out of your eye.

Back