brightfame52

Already answered

Believers are born again to a lively hope by the resurrection of Christ

Unbelievers are not

if you hold differently

If you believe something different stand up and proclaim it

you have affirmed that what Peter writes applies to believers

will you claim it also applies to unbelievers
Let's see. How were the believers according to 1 Pet 1 3 born again? And what accompanies the new birth?

TomFL

Let's see. How were the believers according to 1 Pet 1 3 born again? And what accompanies the new birth?
Were you unable to read ?

Unbelievers are not

if you hold differently

brightfame52

Were you unable to read ?

Unbelievers are not

if you hold differently

What accompanies the new birth according to 1 Pet 1 3? I went into detail.

TomFL

What accompanies the new birth according to 1 Pet 1 3? I went into detail.
Quit running

Unbelievers are not

if you hold differently

Sethproton

a clearer answer is found if you read the whole thought in 1 Peter 1, especially verses 3-5. I showed you this and you claimed I was telling you my own thoughts. When I reminded you it was purely scripture, you went silent.

brightfame52

Quit running

Unbelievers are not

if you hold differently

The new birth according to 1 Pet 1 3 brings repentance, a change of mind, you remember how I showed that?

brightfame52

a clearer answer is found if you read the whole thought in 1 Peter 1, especially verses 3-5. I showed you this and you claimed I was telling you my own thoughts. When I reminded you it was purely scripture, you went silent.
I told everyone my thoughts on 1 Pet 1 3 did you read them ?

Sethproton

The new birth according to 1 Pet 1 3 brings repentance, a change of mind, you remember how I showed that?
1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

And where did you see a teaching in this verse about repentance, change of mind?

Sethproton

So did you see the things I highlighted about it? Can you tell me what they are?
I have to admit at this point with the multitude of times you have pasted exactly the same thing, I am lost as to which post you are referring to that you high lighted something. If you want to start again, state your point, I will respond.

TomFL

1Pet. 1:3 ¶ Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

there is no mention of repentance in 1Pe 1:3

TomFL

No because 1Pe 1:3 doers not say that

1 Pet. 1:3 —KJV
“¶ Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,”

brightfame52

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

And where did you see a teaching in this verse about repentance, change of mind?
I elaborated on that earlier in this thread, please read it.

brightfame52

No because 1Pe 1:3 doers not say that

1 Pet. 1:3 —KJV
“¶ Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,”
Yes it does if you study the verse and its words. Theres hidden treasures in the word if we just take the time study, Paul says 2 Tim 2 15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

TomFL

Yes it does if you study the verse and its words. Theres hidden treasures in the word if we just take the time study, Paul says 2 Tim 2 15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Prove what you imagine 1Pe 1:3 states

Sethproton

I elaborated on that earlier in this thread, please read it.
you just stated that 1 Pet1 :3 teaches on repentance, but you refuse to say how it does?
I watch you waste so much time writing the same thing 10 or 15 times instead of just answering a question.
What is the purpose in that?
When someone asks me a question, I try to answer it despite how many times I have answered.
But you will refuse 10 times in a row, spending more words and space than it would take to just answer.

Can you explain why you do this?

TomFL

you just stated that 1 Pet1 :3 teaches on repentance, but you refuse to say how it does?
I watch you waste so much time writing the same thing 10 or 15 times instead of just answering a question.
When someone asks me a question, I try to answer it despite how many times I have answered.
But you will refuse 10 times in a row, spending more words and space than it would take to just answer.

Yep i have experienced the same thing with that poster

brightfame52

I did say how it does. Read the thread.