How to cut abortion rates.

Mr Laurier

The best way to cut abortion rates, is to have comprehensive sex education in schools.
This has been tested repeatedly in many countries. It works.

Authentic Nouveau

The best way to cut abortion rates, is to have comprehensive sex education in schools.
Not a lick of evidence.

Pro-deathers are credited for the explosion of STD's.
The sinners having children outside of marriage is consistent with abortionism.
Sinners are hostile toward abstinence. Abstinence is totally failproof.

Mr Laurier

Your "Pro-deathers" remains imaginary.
Huh?
"Sinners" remains another imaginary bogieman you rage against. Explain Texas

Makes sense. The fewer kids conceived, the fewer available to be butchered. In related news: A good way to cut down on arson rates might be to build fewer houses.

Temujin

Makes sense. The fewer kids conceived, the fewer available to be butchered. In related news: A good way to cut down on arson rates might be to build fewer houses.
The missing word is "unwanted". The fewer unwanted kids are conceived, the fewer abortions. Still, for the prurient, the idea of guilt-free sex is even worse than the idea of abortion.

Temujin

Correct. The fewer unwanted houses, the fewer will be burned down. Love your rationale. "Don't WANT your kid? No problem. Kill it!."
No, you obviously haven't read the OP. "Don't want a kid? Use contraception. Here's how.". That's how you reduce abortions. You'd think that the pro-life crowd would be all for it. But perhaps prurient before pro-life is the watchword.

Authentic Nouveau

The missing word is "unwanted". The fewer unwanted kids are conceived, the fewer abortions. Still, for the prurient, the idea of guilt-free sex is even worse than the idea of abortion.
The wretched Margaret Sanger from Planned Parenthood called UNWANTED WEEDS.

Marriage is a splendid place for guilt free sex.

Authentic Nouveau

Whereas the word "education" triggers panic in religious hucksters, evolution deniers and sanctimonious hypocrites.
How many babies have you delivered? Deliveries observed? Abortions performed?
C-sections performed or assisted.

Are you proud of your severe lack of education?

How many D&C's D&E procedures
All of my sources are American Board Certified
Yours are political

Bonus question. Why are atheeists so obsessed with lying about my education and credentials?

Beloved Daughter

Not a lick of evidence.

This sums it up quite nicely. Heaven forbid that we could return to a moral country, and some modicum of modesty and thought for others.

Temujin

How many babies have you delivered? Deliveries observed? Abortions performed?
C-sections performed or assisted.
Exactly the same number as you, zero.

Are you proud of your severe lack of education?
On the contrary, I am proud of my education and the use I have been able to make of it.

How many D&C's D&E procedures
Exactly the same number as you, zero.
All of my sources are American Board Certified
You haven't used any sources except yourself. If you are declaring that you have been certified by qualified doctors, I can well believe it.
Yours are political
I don't need sources, political or otherwise to express my opinion on an opinion board.

Bonus question. Why are atheeists so obsessed with lying about my education and credentials?
Why are you so obsessed with referring to yourself in the third person plural as "atheeeists?"

Temujin

This sums it up quite nicely. Heaven forbid that we could return to a moral country, and some modicum of modesty and thought for others.
Sorry, but abstinence as a policy is a failure. Not only is it not healthy to totally repress perfectly normal behaviour, but it doesn't happen because it is unsustainable except in very few individuals. You cannot name a single community anywhere in the world at any time in history where total abstinence was actually observed. From nunneries to prisons, navy ships to emergency rooms, someone at some time will be having sex.

Good sex education is as much about empowering young people to say no as it is about helping those who do have sex to do so safely. Having sex in a responsible and caring mutual relationship is what sex education seeks to promote, and I would argue is a good deal more moral than lambasting the vulnerable for having a fully functioning biology.