How to cut abortion rates.

Authentic Nouveau

Read what he says. Sometimes an abortion is performed to remove a foetus that has already died, thus saving the life of the mother. Your insistence on ALWAYS is therefore wrong. Now that I have educated you, perhaps you will apologise to him. Perhaps pigs might fly.
How many patients have you seen that had a miscarriage and didn't have cramps and go into labor?

Just give me a number.

Temujin

Must have had a bunch of retards as a target audience.

Except unborn babies are nurtured in the womb, not the stomach.
Except that unborn babies is an oxymoron. It is the foetus that is nurtured in the uterus. "Foetus in the uterus" is accurate. "Baby in the tummy" is accessible and understood by all, including those with sufficient knowledge to recognise the inaccuracy and the intellect to understand the reason behind it.

The point of all this is that your medical practitioner saying "Baby in the tummy" does not prove that the foetus is a baby anymore than it proves that the stomach is the uterus.

Authentic Nouveau

Babies are people. Foetuses are not.

Only a few posts ago you asked me for examples of your dishonesty. You may call my position self-righteous (an example of projection if ever I saw one.) I call your position dishonest.
Atheist labeling schemes

Let's see,

If we go into surgery,
Mother on table pregnant with her twin baby girls
Nurse anesthetist
Anesthesiologist
Circulating nurse
Scrub techs
OB DOC and resident
RN from newborn nursery. and her warmer which I always called the kiddy crisper.

All ready to deliver the baby and none mention fetus.

Why do you have problems with reality?

Not a single one abides by your outsider word games.

Too bad.
This is why we don't waste time with your political slants and mumbo jumbo.

Your world is depicted by the

Philadelphia DA calls abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell a 'monster' after he's sentenced to life in prison without parole​

He is a high profile killer who ran a dirty abortuary.

Temujin

Atheist labeling schemes

Let's see,

If we go into surgery,
Mother on table pregnant with her twin baby girls
Nurse anesthetist
Anesthesiologist
Circulating nurse
Scrub techs
OB DOC and resident
RN from newborn nursery. and her warmer which I always called the kiddy crisper.

All ready to deliver the baby and none mention fetus.
How would you know? You've never been there.
Why do you have problems with reality?
I'm fine with reality. Not least because I won't meet you there.

Your world is depicted by the

Philadelphia DA calls abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell a 'monster' after he's sentenced to life in prison without parole​

He is a high profile killer who ran a dirty abortuary.
Actually, this is a lie. I have stated my opposition to late abortion on several occasions, including in this thread. It seems that the pro-life brigade can only object to my position by lying about it. Which confirms to me, and any uncommitted lurkers, just how reasonable my position is as opposed to yours.

stiggy wiggy

Of course not. You dare not believe anything that destroys your preposterous position.
Doctors call unborn babies babies. No doctor points to a sonogram and says "look at your fetus." And very few if any call the womb a tummy. Don't be asinine.