How to cut abortion rates.

Temujin

Doctors call unborn babies babies. No doctor points to a sonogram and says "look at your fetus." And very few if any call the womb a tummy. Don't be asinine.
Sorry, but your suggestion that doctors calling the foetus a baby when talking to the uneducated is proof that it is a baby, is what is asinine. Doctors use simple language because some of the people they need to communicate with are simple.

It actually doesn't matter what you call the foetus. It doesn't change what it is, a developing human transitioning from egg to baby; or what it isn't, a person. The problem is that your argument is based on the idea that the foetus is not a clump of cells but a baby. Well, I'm sorry, but in early pregnancy the foetus is indeed a clump of cells. An abortion should ideally, and in a well-regulated system will, take place at this stage whenever it is necessary.

stiggy wiggy

Sorry, but your suggestion that doctors calling the foetus a baby when talking to the uneducated ......

WRONG! My wife was highly educated. And she KNEW that what were growing inside her were babies. So did the many doctors and nurses who referred to them that way. YOU are obviously the uneducated one.

Beloved Daughter

Racist Sanger called them unwanted weeds. She didn't want womens she hated to have families. She wanted to sterilize women she despised or place them in labor camps.

God commanded Adam and Eve to replentish the earth.

How did you invent a reason to insert guilt?

And our detractors applaud this evil.

Authentic Nouveau

WRONG! My wife was highly educated. And she KNEW that what were growing inside her were babies. So did the many doctors and nurses who referred to them that way. YOU are obviously the uneducated one.
The average child that attends sunday
School raised on the farm knows that before they ride the bus to school for the first time.

lol

Authentic Nouveau

Whereas the word "education" triggers panic in religious hucksters, evolution deniers and sanctimonious hypocrites.
And you and your sources have never attended Med school.

You want to play smarty pants on education? How many university degrees did i have before taking the MCAT? Tell me my scores.

I enjoy my comments to atheeeists who make claims without gathering information.

Authentic Nouveau

More dishonesty. You said;

(bolding mine),
He said " Not always". He is correct. You are wrong. It may be rare, but it happens. It also happens that an abortion in this case is refused and the mother dies, but only when religion is invoked.

So, no, abortions are not always deadly. No person dies, unless the operation is botched and the woman succumbs. Abortions can save lives, directly and Indirectly. The lives thus saved are always the life of a person.
Once again more science resistance

The butcher uses the heart monitor to assure the baby has been killed. Then the baby is Extracted in pieces. D&E

Inside the world of surgery we do call some BUTCHERS
The goal in abortion is at least one dies.

Authentic Nouveau

Read what he says. Sometimes an abortion is performed to remove a foetus that has already died, thus saving the life of the mother. Your insistence on ALWAYS is therefore wrong. Now that I have educated you, perhaps you will apologise to him. Perhaps pigs might fly.
Perfect

You post proof you are wrong. Uneducated claim.

A D&C is done when the baby has died. a 400 bed Catholic or Protestant will do several D&C's some days. Ob doc sees a pregnant mom, bleeding, does a pelvic and checks the baby Baby had died, he schedules an emergency D&C .

The same hospitals will NOT schedule a D&E which is where the case is scheduled and mom is put under anesthesia. The cervix is dilated and the baby is killed, before extraction.

While you are highly uneducated in medicine

D&C C stands for curettage (Curettes)

D&E E stands for Extraction Chop the baby into parts and extract.

Late term the head is not small.
Anger will not overcome your being completely wrong. But you need to go Google to try to save face.

Go ahead and waste your time on Google to save face.

There are valid reasons most abortionists can't get staff privileges at most hospitals.

Authentic Nouveau

Since I have no idea who Sanger is, I clearly don't share her views.

It is the prurient Christian who thinks that sex is sinful, except perhaps in a marriage, with the light off, and the man on top. And obviously, he must be on top of a woman.
You share her views and attitude. She is the famous Demerol addict who "founded" Planned Parenthood. She comes from the world of eugenics.

American Eugenics Society

All abortion movements are attached to Eugenics roots.

Sanger promoted promiscuity. Registered heathen.

Temujin

And you and your sources have never attended Med school.

You want to play smarty pants on education? How many university degrees did i have before taking the MCAT? Tell me my scores.

I enjoy my comments to atheeeists who make claims without gathering information.
None.

bigthinker

Sorry, but abstinence as a policy is a failure. Not only is it not healthy to totally repress perfectly normal behaviour, but it doesn't happen because it is unsustainable except in very few individuals. You cannot name a single community anywhere in the world at any time in history where total abstinence was actually observed. From nunneries to prisons, navy ships to emergency rooms, someone at some time will be having sex.

Good sex education is as much about empowering young people to say no as it is about helping those who do have sex to do so safely. Having sex in a responsible and caring mutual relationship is what sex education seeks to promote, and I would argue is a good deal more moral than lambasting the vulnerable for having a fully functioning biology.
quite right. Proper sexual education is the solution.
Irrational pro-deathers

they abort by the millions. Which means they (dead babies) won't live, get married and get pregnant
Christians being anti-abortion doesn't make sense; who are they following? God performs abortions all the time, Clearly HE's not pro life.

Authentic Nouveau

Possibly because foetus is an English word which does not mean baby. That's why we have two words.
Since you have not studied medicine, Foetus is Latin. Why didn't you know that?

In medicine we have a lot of Latin. You can fool yourself. Americ it spelled fetus.

First recorded in 1350–1400; Middle English, from Latin fētus “bringing forth of young,” hence “that which is born, offspring, young still in the womb,”

EDITED BY MOD

Last edited by a moderator: