How to cut abortion rates.

Authentic Nouveau

I agree with you about the study of the scriptures. It's a lifelong endeavor that requires diligence, dedication and a love for the TRIUNE God. It's a joy.
It is a joy which even increases your appetite for things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:14 14The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit

J regia

Based on what?

Tell me the name of the University where I taught. See if you can gather facts before making claims. Same University where our youngest son teaches. Not the same University where our daughter taught architecture and engineering.
Is that the little German-speaking Mennonite school where you received your doctorates?

And what did you teach there, and is that the same as what your youngest son teaches?

And what does your daughter do now, apart from carrying cows in 100 metre ultra-marathons at 20,000 feet in minus 25 degree temperatures?

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

Is that the little German-speaking Mennonite school where you received your doctorates?

And what did you teach there, and is that the same as what your youngest son teaches?

And what does your daughter do now, apart from carrying cows in 100 metre ultra-marathons at 20,000 feet in minus 25 degree temperatures?
Why do atheists lie to people to their face about their credentials?

Why do ayetheists lie about the Bible?

Authentic Nouveau

Based on your not possessing any of the attributes or qualifications for being a teacher.
So you have no tools to evaluate people

Just a reminder, I have degrees in more fields than you have years of University.

You don't know the difference between miscarriage and abortion.

How many babies have you delivered? How many C-sections have you done, observed, assisted, taught? How many abortions have you done?

Why do your dishonest garbage sources disagree with American board certified physicians?

Jailers and jailbirds are medical outsiders.
Abortion is used to kill unborn human people.

Temujin

So you have no tools to evaluate people
And yet I have been doing so all my professional life.

Just a reminder, I have degrees in more fields than you have years of University.
Just a reminder, I don't believe you. I think you once walked through a campus on the way to a drug store. That's the closest you ever got to going to university.
You don't know the difference between miscarriage and abortion.
I know the difference between an induced abortion and a spontaneous abortion, otherwise known as miscarriage. Both are abortions. Anyone with any medical training or basic education knows that.

How many babies have you delivered? How many C-sections have you done, observed, assisted, taught? How many abortions have you done?
More than you. I observed the C-section delivery of my son.

Why do your dishonest garbage sources disagree with American board certified physicians?
I don't. I disagree with you. The only dealings you have had with certified physicians is as a patient.

Authentic Nouveau

We have several pro-abortion nut cases. This is a sample of medical IGORANCE posted by one.

When a fetus is already dead, and rotting inside a woman's uterus, an abortion prevents a second death. The mother's.
Enemy of medical education.

J regia

Why do atheists lie to people to their face about their credentials?

Why do ayetheists lie about the Bible?
Where have I claimed to have multiple doctorates from a little German speaking Mennonite school, or to carry cows on ultra marathons at 20,000 feet, or to sail at over 30 knots per hour, or to be in a mask with Walter Mitty for over 10,000 hours, or to milk bologna bulls with or without priapism?