How To Give A Testimony of God's Immeasurable Love.

Jacob51

Even though Theologians do their best to explain what they think about The Bible, none can give a complete explanation of God's incredible Love for all of mankind. So, it is best to let God speak for Himself through Jesus.

The first time Jesus spoke to anyone about eternal life was just briefly to a highly educated Jew, who was supposed to already understand how to go to Heaven. So, Jesus spent a few minutes to answer the Jew's question, then He hightailed it over to a place called Samaria, where there were multitudes of hopeless and lost people. They turned out to be very ready to make a decision to follow Jesus, right away, after just hearing about Him. They did not need to first become Theologians. They were so ready to make a decision to love and follow Jesus, that he actually called them a large and "very ready harvest."

We know they were emotionally motivated in their coming to Jesus, because God uses the deepest emotions in discouraged people to help them choose life instead of death. That was the decision process God used way back in time with the Hebrews in the Wilderness, when He commanded them to "This day choose either death or life." The Samaritans with Jesus were actually doing exactly what Paul described in:

2 Corinthians 7:10, "For Godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation."

We can always know when somebody has been saved by asking Jesus to forgive their sins when they no longer:

- Are impolite and unloving to other people, especially to other people they disagree with.
- Are negative and threatening about God and Eternity.
- Are afraid of dying because they can only hope God has chosen them.
- Are arrogant and bossy about what they believe.
- Are compulsively particular about individual words in the Bible.

God Loves people so much He sent His Servants to places where God did not even know the people, and where the people had no other existing hope for Eternal Life. They were welcomed into the King's Palace for the wedding feast even though God did not have any previous plan for them before the time they were invited.

God is so full of love for all people, not just certain ones. "God so loved the World."

rhomphaeam

Even though Theologians do their best to explain what they think about The Bible, none can give a complete explanation of God's incredible Love for all of mankind. So, it is best to let God speak for Himself through Jesus.

The first time Jesus spoke to anyone about eternal life was just briefly to a highly educated Jew, who was supposed to already understand how to go to Heaven. So, Jesus spent a few minutes to answer the Jew's question, then He hightailed it over to a place called Samaria, where there were multitudes of hopeless and lost people. They turned out to be very ready to make a decision to follow Jesus, right away, after just hearing about Him. They did not need to first become Theologians. They were so ready to make a decision to love and follow Jesus, that he actually called them a large and "very ready harvest."

We know they were emotionally motivated in their coming to Jesus, because God uses the deepest emotions in discouraged people to help them choose life instead of death. That was the decision process God used way back in time with the Hebrews in the Wilderness, when He commanded them to "This day choose either death or life." The Samaritans with Jesus were actually doing exactly what Paul described in:

2 Corinthians 7:10, "For Godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation."

We can always know when somebody has been saved by asking Jesus to forgive their sins when they no longer:

- Are impolite and unloving to other people, especially to other people they disagree with.
- Are negative and threatening about God and Eternity.
- Are afraid of dying because they can only hope God has chosen them.
- Are arrogant and bossy about what they believe.
- Are compulsively particular about individual words in the Bible.

God Loves people so much He sent His Servants to places where God did not even know the people, and where the people had no other existing hope for Eternal Life. They were welcomed into the King's Palace for the wedding feast even though God did not have any previous plan for them before the time they were invited.

God is so full of love for all people, not just certain ones. "God so loved the World."

Judgement begins in the household of God, Jacob.

rhomphaeam

Redemption begins with the Truth of The Good News that we need not be legalistic as were the Pharisees, Robert. Judgement did come to the Pharisees.

For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? 1 Peter 4:17

You are not in Israel during the time of the Pharisees Jacob - and neither were those to whom Peter wrote his letter. Yet it still stands for every believer who names the name of Christ.

NB To be clear Jacob.

Those to whom Peter wrote this first letter were God's elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, Where were you scattered to Jacob?

Last edited:

Jacob51

For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? 1 Peter 4:17

You are not in Israel during the time of the Pharisees Jacob - and neither were those to whom Peter wrote his letter. Yet it still stands for every believer who names the name of Christ.

NB To be clear Jacob.

Those to whom Peter wrote this first letter were God's elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, Where were you scattered to Jacob?
It is wonderful to see you have decided to seek The Lord Jesus.

God's chosen Hebrew People were those formed on a Potter's Wheel, broken and reformed because of their sin, predestined, and elected by Him to contain The Law, and to later produce Christ. They were not elected unto Salvation unless they obeyed the Law. But the Law without a Savior, Christ, brought failure.

Peter was speaking to the ingrafted scattered Gentiles who had become elected as part of the newly revealed Kingdom of God brought by Jesus. The Kingdom of God through Jesus was not available in The First Covenant, unless one such as Abraham possessed prophetic faith in a future Savior. Both Messianic Jews and Believing Gentiles were in Peter's epistle the Elect, but only after they are in the true Kingdom established by the Second Covenant.

Election unto Salvation is in place only within The Kingdom of God, not outside of it.

rhomphaeam

It is wonderful to see you have decided to seek The Lord Jesus.

God's chosen Hebrew People were those formed on a Potter's Wheel, broken and reformed because of their sin, predestined, and elected by Him to contain The Law, and to later produce Christ. Peter was speaking to the ingrafted scattered Gentiles who had become elected as part of the newly revealed Kingdom of God brought by Jesus. The Kingdom of God through Jesus was not available in The First Covenant, unless one such as Abraham possessed prophetic faith in a future Savior. Both Messianic Jews and Believing Gentiles were in Peter's epistle the Elect, but only after they are in the true Kingdom established by the Second Covenant.

Election unto Salvation is in place only within The Kingdom of God, not outside of it.

Jacob as much as I love enthusiasm and especially when I am able to take it as a sincere expression - you are not in that number Peter wrote to - be you a Gentile or a Jew - because you are reading his letter and not receiving it. As you say 'Both Messianic Jews and Believing Gentiles were in Peter's epistle the Elect, but only after they are in the true Kingdom established by the Second Covenant.' then the remedy to your misery at the Calvinist must surly be to accept your own words that you are elect. You are not under the Law are you? So if you have believed into Christ you must be in His kingdom and therefore elect by your own definition. I do hope that we will not spend our entire time battling supposed Calvinist precepts Jacob.

As to deciding to seek the Lord Jesus - I was an occult theosopher preparing to form an esoteric order when the Father just barged in. I was in a prison cell at the time and the year was 1984. Please don't make too many assumptions about me Jacob - I haven't of you - I have simply asked you questions - so don't make any assumptions of me. Try to express your real beliefs and not correct what you imagine mine to be. I wont bear with being endlessly corrected no matter how sympathetically it is done. Just a heads up.

Jacob51

Jacob as much as I love enthusiasm and especially when I am able to take it as a sincere expression - you are not in that number Peter wrote to - be you a Gentile or a Jew - because you are reading his letter and not receiving it. As you say 'Both Messianic Jews and Believing Gentiles were in Peter's epistle the Elect, but only after they are in the true Kingdom established by the Second Covenant.' then the remedy to your misery at the Calvinist must surly be to accept your own words that you are elect. You are not under the Law are you? So if you have believed into Christ you must be in His kingdom and therefore elect by your own definition. I do hope that we will not spend our entire time battling supposed Calvinist precepts Jacob.

As to deciding to seek the Lord Jesus - I was an occult theosopher preparing to form an esoteric order when the Father just barged in. I was in a prison cell at the time and the year was 1984. Please don't make too many assumptions about me Jacob - I haven't of you - I have simply asked you questions - so don't make any assumptions of me. Try to express your real beliefs and not correct what you imagine mine to be. I wont bear with being endlessly corrected no matter how sympathetically it is done. Just a heads up.
Thanks for your response. I am not quite sure of what you either are saying or are looking for here. I am glad you are seeking God's hand in your life and heart.

No, Peter's First Epistle was not personally written to me, and thanks for understanding. We can agree his first Epistle was to a very specific and persecuted group of Asian Churches. However, no modern churches today outside of Muslim and Hindu countries are similarly persecuted. Therefore, no modern Western Churches can either accept or understand all of Peter's statements. The most that is done upon Peter by Western Churches is to cherry pick the places speaking of election, and to imagine they are learning something about persecution.

No place in Scripture speaks of an individual being preordained for Salvation other than the recorded Prophets, the Twelve Apostles, and the 144,000 in Revelation 7. All others in The Kingdom become elected unto Righteousness after coming to Christ for spiritual rebirth. This is why we all need "newness." "Newness" is for the purpose of becoming part of the Elected Church.

"If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature." Such a man is no longer the "unchosen, unelected, nonpreordained" which God rejects. When reborn into the Kingfom, he has become "chosen, elected, preordained," fully attached to "chosen, elected, preordained" Jesus. This is the miracle of spiritual rebirth.

Remember, everybody has to make a choice about seeking God, but not everybody is required to read about election in the Bible. Got is so Loving and Gracious, He enables and potentiates the most ill spoken and ill reasoned cry to Him. According to your testimony, you should know this.

rhomphaeam

No, Peter's First Epistle was not personally written to me, and thanks for understanding. We can agree his first Epistle was to a very specific and persecuted group of Asian Churches. However, no modern churches today outside of Muslim and Hindu countries are similarly persecuted. Therefore, no modern Western Churches can either accept or understand all of Peter's statements. The most that is done upon Peter by Western Churches is to cherry pick the places speaking of election, and to imagine they are learning something about persecution.

This list is one good source to define in what countries persecution of the saints occurs. But the list is not exhaustive - it is simply by order of gravity in this list.

You conclude this paragraph by saying, 'The most that is done upon Peter by Western Churches is to cherry pick the places speaking of election, and to imagine they are learning something about persecution.' In my own experience religious folks are given to believing that they are being persecuted in all kinds of situations which they have brought upon themselves. If they are genuinely obeying Christ and are hated unto being persecuted then the remedy is to rejoice and to suffer for the sake of righteousness in seeking to make peace. Well your claim to how Calvinists or Reformed believers view Peter is so accusatory of all those Reformed brethren that it isn't possible to say anything at all other than that Peter didn't speak of persecution - he spoke of Judgement.

He enables and potentiates the most ill spoken and ill reasoned cry to Him. According to your testimony, you should know this.

I didn't cry out to God - I hated Him. I spent seven years between the age of sixteen years and twenty four years hating God - despising Him. so. much that I set about to form a means to consume His possessions. That chiefly means people - things are easily garnered - people are best garnered when they are commoditised - made into objects and when isolated taken in a net and then one can do as one pleases. Until God barges in of course then one has to yield in astonishment and wonder that you could have forget that He knows - but still cares. The thing that causes that kind of anger and then rage towards God is not God Himself - but mothers and fathers, policemen, judges and pastors and elders but to name a few. Yet not even then when they punish wrong doing - but always when they are unjust. Why are you so angry with Calvinists and Reformed brethren Jacob? Shake your fist at God - he cares.

Jacob51

This list is one good source to define in what countries persecution of the saints occurs. But the list is not exhaustive - it is simply by order of gravity in this list.

You conclude this paragraph by saying, 'The most that is done upon Peter by Western Churches is to cherry pick the places speaking of election, and to imagine they are learning something about persecution.' In my own experience religious folks are given to believing that they are being persecuted in all kinds of situations which they have brought upon themselves. If they are genuinely obeying Christ and are hated unto being persecuted then the remedy is to rejoice and to suffer for the sake of righteousness in seeking to make peace. Well your claim to how Calvinists or Reformed believers view Peter is so accusatory of all those Reformed brethren that it isn't possible to say anything at all other than that Peter didn't speak of persecution - he spoke of Judgement.

I didn't cry out to God - I hated Him. I spent seven years between the age of sixteen years and twenty four years hating God - despising Him. so. much that I set about to form a means to consume His possessions. That chiefly means people - things are easily garnered - people are best garnered when they are commoditised - made into objects and when isolated taken in a net and then one can do as one pleases. Until God barges in of course then one has to yield in astonishment and wonder that you could have forget that He knows - but still cares. The thing that causes that kind of anger and then rage towards God is not God Himself - but mothers and fathers, policemen, judges and pastors and elders but to name a few. Yet not even then when they punish wrong doing - but always when they are unjust. Why are you so angry with Calvinists and Reformed brethren Jacob? Shake your fist at God - he cares.
I am not at all angry with the Reformists, God is now and will be dealing with them. I have not used any exclamation marks in these posts about them. Lol.

Today, they are some of the most dry and miserable souls in Christendom. They strive so hard to have no fruit. It takes only a few brief questions to see their defensiveness and anger. Calvin demonstrated Reformist character with his unloving participation in the burning of Steven Servitus. Calvin also judged and hated Jews, God's People.

Jacob51

Yes, I do agree you most likely did not cry out to God.

rhomphaeam

I am not at all angry with the Reformists, God is now and will be dealing with them. I have not used any exclamation marks in these posts about them. Lol.

Today, they are some of the most dry and miserable souls in Christendom. They strive so hard to have no fruit. It takes only a few brief questions to see their defensiveness and anger. Calvin demonstrated Reformist character with his unloving participation in the burning of Steven Servitus. Calvin also judged and hated Jews, God's People.

You said, 'God is now and will be dealing with them.' So you are in possession of prophetic intentions of God then? Or are you speaking about your own endeavours and the endeavours of others that are in this intention of God to judge Reformers?

Jacob51

You said, 'God is now and will be dealing with them.' So you are in possession of prophetic intentions of God then? Or are you speaking about your own endeavours and the endeavours of others that are in this intention of God to judge Reformers?
No reason to jump to wonderment if I am a Prophet. Prophecy is not needed for judgement.
Scripture states God judges the hearts of all men both with Scripture (Heb. 4:12-13), and at the Last Day. In fact, God clearly demonstrated He readily judges His own people while they live on Earth. Real Christians need not fear His corrective judgement.

Judgement requires:

- Authority and appointment to judge.
- An offense to law which needs adjudition.
- Power to make a decision.
- Resources to cause an outcome.
- A desire to do the above.

I possess none of this. Thanks for needing to know. You are wonderful for being concerned about Reformists. May I ask, how do you pray for them?

rhomphaeam

No reason to jump to wonderment if I am a Prophet. Prophecy is not needed for judgement.
Scripture states God judges the hearts of all men both with Scripture (Heb. 4:12-13), and at the Last Day. In fact, God clearly demonstrated He readily judges His own people while they live on Earth. Real Christians need not fear His corrective judgement.

Judgement requires:

- Authority and appointment to judge.
- An offense to law which needs adjudition.
- Power to make a decision.
- Resources to cause an outcome.
- A desire to do the above.

I possess none of this. Thanks for needing to know. You are wonderful for being concerned about Reformists. May I ask, how do you pray for them?

Your responses are increasingly falling into occult meanings Jacob. You are plying at hidden realities and at the same time you are saying that you have none of the spiritual authority to press its outcome home. Yet press it home is exactly what you intend.

Jacob51

Your responses are increasingly falling into occult meanings Jacob. You are plying at hidden realities and at the same time you are saying that you have none of the spiritual authority to press its outcome home. Yet press it home is exactly what you intend.
So good of you to explain the Occult. I shall be benefitted thereby, still remembering the Scripture which states "knowledge puffeth up." And, we easily do see that in the Standard Models of Science.

rhomphaeam

So good of you to explain the Occult. I shall be benefitted thereby, still remembering the Scripture which states "knowledge puffeth up." And, we easily do see that in the Standard Models of Science.

You know exactly what you are doing Jacob. Take your own council and let the 'special times' fall to the ground.

rhomphaeam

It is a simple thing to press ones words into a cogent meaning and in doing so to give others a basis for believing that we are a fine man. It is civility that we seek because civility gives us a way of escape. Neither can we escape if we are servants of the Lord. Yet we imagine that we can run away and seeing that we are bounded by the flesh it is worship that we press and worship does indeed give us release. Then we are once again in the flesh and once again civility demands our favour. We are driven by it and by it we are endlessly tossed on the anger of others and so we become vulnerable to words and by words we become vulnerable to the accuser of the brethren. Then seeing that he comes as an angel of light we flee from his words and stumbling always. Now we fall into despair and cry out to God. Yet God remains silent and so we find our own words and by our own words we embrace civility and once again embrace mere flesh.