How to know that God exists.

Please present this evidence.
I have. You keep telling me that you don't actually want to know for yourself.

Anything extra-Biblical would be preferred.
Look at the rocks and earth beneath your feet.
Look at the plants, animals, and human beings all around you.
Ever notice that for all the talk about evolution and randomness, there are no people who are part plant?
Nor are there lizards who are part dog?
Nor humans who are part cat?
Each of us are after their own kind.
Exactly as the bible says.
Humans experience death, exactly like the bible says.
If death was actually natural, then why would people be bothered by it? Why does the medical profession seek to extend human life?
Why is the post-humanism/trans-humanism/H+ movement so important to people? Everything I've read about it is to extend the human existence beyond the death of the body. The cryogenic industry, trying to extend human life...

Why is morality so important to civilization existing?

Each of these things and a helluva lot more are evidence that there is something wrong with the human race and the truth of the Creator.

He's provided us with the wherewithal to know him.
Jesus was quite clear about this issue.

He said he won't turn away anyone who comes to him.
We further read in Hebrews, God saves to the uttermost ALL who come to him through Jesus Christ.

People follow a lot of wild and crazy ideas with no real evidence.
Like you?
Atheists are notorious for their wild ideas and the complete lack of evidence.
Imagination run wild.
They have far more faith in their beliefs than anyone I've ever met.

Ever notice that for all the talk about evolution and randomness, there are no people who are part plant?
Nor are there lizards who are part dog?
Nor humans who are part cat?
Each of us are after their own kind.
Exactly as the bible says.
Yet again you unwittingly betray your utter ignorance of a scientific subject. Evolution does not say you would see lizards who are part dogs, nor humans who are part cat.
Humans experience death, exactly like the bible says.
If death was actually natural, then why would people be bothered by it? Why does the medical profession seek to extend human life?
Because it's part of our nature to want to live of course, otherwise we wouldn't last as a species.
Atheists are notorious for their wild ideas and the complete lack of evidence.
Imagination run wild.
They have far more faith in their beliefs than anyone I've ever met.
Oh my goodness, your lack of self awareness knows no bounds.

Yet again you unwittingly betray your utter ignorance of a scientific subject. Evolution does not say you would see lizards who are part dogs, nor humans who are part cat.
Evolution is totally random.

So that you use the phrase "Evolution does not say..." shows that you don't actually believe in evolution. You believe in intelligent input into the system.
Something other people would call creation.
In which case, I'd agree.

God created the canine kind, the feline kind, the reptilian kind, the plant phyla, etc....
Each after its own kind.

So, to say that evolution would/would not say.... is a false premise.
Evolution doesn't say/prevent/cause anything. It simply does.
It's a mindless process, lacking any reason or logic.... any reason or logic applied to it is done by an intelligent mind. Evolution does whatever happens.
If two atoms collide and something else comes out of it, it was random.

Evolution is literally just an accident.
An oh cra8 along the way to oh sh88! After having a problem finding out the da88it happened.

??‍♂️

All because it just so happened to have slipped on the slimy surface caused by the degraded sand deposits, which resulted from the poop residue.

Because it's part of our nature to want to live of course, otherwise we wouldn't last as a species.
Where does the desire to live come from?
Why does it exist?
Part of that oops? I (the I doesn't actually exist, it's just something that you applied to give it meaning that couldn't possibly exist without an intelligence giving it more) slipped on the degraded sand, caused by the slimy particles that were the result of the dammit, caused by the oh sh88, resulting from the cra8! I slimed it.
Stop imposing intelligence or reason or logic to evolution! There is none!

Oh my goodness, your lack of self awareness knows no bounds.
Of course not. It's explicitly because I depend heavily on the awareness of YHVH, who has explicitly stated that he holds my life in trust against the day of Jesus.

As we read in Colossians 3,

Col 3:1-6 WEB 1 If then you were raised together with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated on the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on the things that are above, not on the things that are on the earth. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, our life, is revealed, then you will also be revealed with him in glory. 5 Put to death therefore your members which are on the earth: sexual immorality, uncleanness, depraved passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. 6 For these things’ sake the wrath of God comes on the children of disobedience.

So, I'm quite satisfied that YHVH is capable enough to handle my self-awareness and hold onto it for me until I get to be with Jesus.

?

You should try it sometime soon. Definitely before you die. It'll be too late afterwards.

Evolution is totally random.
You're doing it again, no it isn't. You have no idea.
So that you use the phrase "Evolution does not say..." shows that you don't actually believe in evolution. You believe in intelligent input into the system.
Something other people would call creation.
In which case, I'd agree.

God created the canine kind, the feline kind, the reptilian kind, the plant phyla, etc....
Each after its own kind.

So, to say that evolution would/would not say.... is a false premise.
Evolution doesn't say/prevent/cause anything. It simply does.
If you don't know what I meant when I said "Evolution doesn't say" there is no hope for you.
It's a mindless process, lacking any reason or logic.... any reason or logic applied to it is done by an intelligent mind. Evolution does whatever happens.
If two atoms collide and something else comes out of it, it was random.

Evolution is literally just an accident.
An oh cra8 along the way to oh sh88! After having a problem finding out the da88it happened.

??‍♂️

All because it just so happened to have slipped on the slimy surface caused by the degraded sand deposits, which resulted from the poop residue.

Where does the desire to live come from?
Why does it exist?
Part of that oops? I (the I doesn't actually exist, it's just something that you applied to give it meaning that couldn't possibly exist without an intelligence giving it more) slipped on the degraded sand, caused by the slimy particles that were the result of the dammit, caused by the oh sh88, resulting from the cra8! I slimed it.
Stop imposing intelligence or reason or logic to evolution! There is none!

Of course not. It's explicitly because I depend heavily on the awareness of YHVH, who has explicitly stated that he holds my life in trust against the day of Jesus.

As we read in Colossians 3,

Col 3:1-6 WEB 1 If then you were raised together with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated on the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on the things that are above, not on the things that are on the earth. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, our life, is revealed, then you will also be revealed with him in glory. 5 Put to death therefore your members which are on the earth: sexual immorality, uncleanness, depraved passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. 6 For these things’ sake the wrath of God comes on the children of disobedience.

So, I'm quite satisfied that YHVH is capable enough to handle my self-awareness and hold onto it for me until I get to be with Jesus.

?

You should try it sometime soon. Definitely before you die. It'll be too late afterwards.
Oh good grief. I have no words. Is there any point bothering?

Transient man obviously implicates the permanent self-existing creator and operator of man and the universe and everything transient.
"Obviously implicates", to you.

Prove this implication.
It's obvious, as obvious as the baby implicates the parents as the cause of the baby.
That is obvious because it is observed.
We have literally billions of confirmed examples.
Crackers, you are dishonest and dishonorable, that is you wicked gimmick: to fool readers that what is obvious is totally unbelievable.
Obvious isn't the same as true.
And insults are not arguments.
I challenge you Crackers to a second round of what entity put us into existence, you name your entity and I name my entity.
I don't believe that any entity put us into existence; I believe that man evolved from earlier life forms.
This serves as neither proof nor evidence that your explanation is the correct one.
The man keeps silent to my challenge.
I've answered your question twice.
My not giving the name of some god as my answer, is not "silence".
Or he will utter that he does not see any reason for the premise that there is an entity that put us in existence.
Yep.
Again, not "silence".

It's your job to give me a good reason, and your declaring that it's obvious, ain't it.

Last edited:
Transient man obviously implicates the permanent self-existing creator and operator of man and the universe and everything transient.

It's obvious, as obvious as the baby implicates the parents as the cause of the baby.
This is nonsense. Both baby and parents are transient. There is no requirement for transient entities to have a permanently existing base. Every observable thing in the entire universe is transient, including most probably, the universe itself. You will need to do better in proposing an unlikely scenario than just declaring it to be obvious. Obvious, it is not.
Crackers, you are dishonest and dishonorable, that is you wicked gimmick: to fool readers that what is obvious is totally unbelievable.
Abuse is not a substitute for evidence or logical argument. That you reduce yourself to abuse so quickly is telling. You have nothing of substance to back up your claims
I notice that wickedness in you after I studied the way you go about with nothing genuinely constructive, except your dishonest and dishonorable wickedness - posing as but false and absurd concern for deeper and deeper probe.
More abuse. More failure on your part.
I challenge you Crackers to a second round of what entity put us into existence, you name your entity and I name my entity.

The man keeps silent to my challenge.
Because it is meaningless. A challenge of unprovable assertions backed by abuse.
Or he will utter that he does not see any reason for the premise that there is an entity that put us in existence.

The gross fact with him is that he does not have the reason faculty, but the deceit faculty.

Thete are other colleagues here in CARM forums with that kind of dastardly heart and brain.
More abuse. More failure on your part. Stick to the nursery playground. Abuse works better there.

Prove this implication.

I don't believe that any entity put us into existence; I believe that man evolved from earlier life forms.
This serves as neither proof nor evidence that your explanation is the correct one.

Yep.
Again, not "silence".

It's your job to give me a good reason, and your declaring that it's obvious, ain't it.
Sorry for jumping in.

Prove this implication.

And insults are not arguments.

Yep.
Again, not "silence".

No need to talk so much.

You come from your parents and they from their parents, where does this series end - ultimately?

No need to talk further, there is existence, period.

We humans are transient existence, transient existence implicates a pemanent self-existing entity which created us transient existing entities.

You see, everyone, there is existence, period.

Now you ask Where does existence come from?

It is always present. Outside of existence there is only non-existence i.e. nothingness.

We cannot know anything about nothingness, so we can't talk at all about nothingness - but we do in an ironic and bizarre way know about nothingness, namely, it is the absolute opposite of somethingness.

You do notice that we humans are not always present.

That is because we humans are hard-wired to live for a time only, and then to go into non-existence with our death.

Ultimately, transient entities like us humans, we implicate the existence of a permanent self-existent creator and operator for us to come into existence i.e. life - although for a period only.

And we call that entity God.

Back