How to know that God exists.

I'm being somewhat pedantic about the logic here, in that it's true I can't disprove God, but the case against Him put's his existence in the same likelihood as fairies to me.

You're not quite understanding my position, maybe I didn't express it clearly. The rest of my words were not attempts to disprove God but to say why I find the likelihood of his existence very small.

Let us start wtih the question who put us in existence?

This is addressed to everyone:

In the least number of words, just you anyone tell everyone who put us in existence.

From my part, I say God put us in existence.

In the least number of words, just you anyone tell everyone who put us in existence.

From my part, I say God put us in existence.
Whether it's who or what, I don't know what brought us into existence, and though I'm mildly interested, I don't think it's a very important question. Certainly not a question that it is better to invent an answer for than accept that we don't know.

Just in the least number of words, mention who or what put us in existence, to me either who or what is okay, for then we will discuss as to concur on utlimately some a what or some a who put us in existence.

You see, everyone, just don't go into long long long forever discussing a who or a what.

That is purely a dilatory nonsense gimmick, so go away, you are useless in the present discussion.

Everyone, no dilatory nonsense, else go away.

The fact and the truth is that something or someone put us in existence.

Now, if you say nothing or nobody put us in existence, in which case you are into an absurd situation with in effect saying that you just exists, without anyone or anything bringing you into existence.

What about you say that your papa and mama put you in existence.

That's good.

Now, we will go into who put papa and mama in existence.

It is their papa and mama.

At this point, we can ask the question:

Ultimately who or what put us in existence.

And I say whoever or whatever that is alwasy existing from itself or himself and is very very very powerful.

At this point, what do you say now?

This addressed to everyone, if you say you just don't know a who or a what put you ultimately in existence, then just go away, you are useless in the present discussion.

Just in the least number of words, mention who or what put us in existence, to me either who or what is okay, for then we will discuss as to concur on utlimately some a what or some a who put us in existence.

You see, everyone, just don't go into long long long forever discussing a who or a what.

That is purely a dilatory nonsense gimmick, so go away, you are useless in the present discussion.

Now, if you say nothing or nobody put us in existence, in which case you are into an absurd situation with in effect saying that you just exists, without anyone or anything bringing you into existence.

That's good.

And I say whoever or whatever that is alwasy existing from itself or himself and is very very very powerful.

I’m in the “whatever” not the “whoever” and the “itself” not the “himself” camp. It has far more explanatory power than your personal being for the world we experience.

This is addressed to everyone.

Now that we have made everyone go away because they are useless in the present discussion, can we now go forth to discuss about the ultimate a who or a what which put us ultimately in existence?

Is that okay with you whoevery you are but you are a human being like me Yrger is a human being and we didn't put ourselves in existence.

At all costs, just don't be a useless human in the present discussion.

I’m in the “whatever” not the “whoever” and the “itself” not the “himself” camp. It has far more explanatory power than your personal being for the world we experience.

You are into a dilatory nonsense, just go away.

That's good.

You are asserting something with no evidence.. You are also talking dilatory nonsense gimmickry in a feeble attempt to stop others from pointing out the unwarranted assumptions and assertions you are making. You have jumped straight to your conclusion, and it is plain that you only want comments from people who agree with it. Tough. This is a discussion board. You have kindly opened up a topic for discussion, but that doesn't mean that you control who says what, or how they choose to say it. You are not engaging with people who answer you, which is your right, but when you say "This is addressed to everyone:" then you shouldn't be dismayed when you get a variety of opinions back. If you mean "This is addressed to everyone who agrees with me and who is willing to roll over and accept the arbitrary rules I set for discussion" then you should say so. In the meantime please learn that abusing respondents before they have even had a chance to respond, is not the way to make friends and influence people.

This is addressed to everyone who is not useless in the present discussion.

I say atheists don't have any explanation on the issue who put us humans in existence, they are just into all kinds and manners of dilatory nonsense.

I address all atheists, don't engage in dilatory nonsense, you are not fooling anyone but yourselves, and it is sad you don't see that in yourselves.

So atheists and also everyone else not atheists, who or what put us in existence, but don't go into dilatory nonsense, unless you are useles in CARM.

You are asserting something with no evidence.. You are also talking dilatory nonsense gimmickry in a feeble attempt to stop others from pointing out the unwarranted assumptions and assertions you are making. You have jumped straight to your conclusion, and it is plain that you only want comments from people who agree with it. Tough. This is a discussion board. You have kindly opened up a topic for discussion, but that doesn't mean that you control who says what, or how they choose to say it. You are not engaging with people who answer you, which is your right, but when you say "This is addressed to everyone:" then you shouldn't be dismayed when you get a variety of opinions back. If you mean "This is addressed to everyone who agrees with me and who is willing to roll over and accept the arbitrary rules I set for discussion" then you should say so. In the meantime please learn that abusing respondents before they have even had a chance to respond, is not the way to make friends and influence people.

Go away, you are useless here.

Trying the gimmick of asking for evidence, what is evidence of any relevancy when it is obvious that you and I are existing, and we ask ourselves the question, who or what put us in existence.

That is your sad miserable dilatory gimmick of derailing the present discussion into evidence for what, your existence?

You mean you need evidence for you to know for yourself that you exist?

Go away, you are useless here in CARM.

Anyway, so you want evidence to prove to yourself that you exist?

Here is the evidence for you to prove that you exist:

Go bang your nose hard again and again onto a concrete wall.

Let us start wtih the question who put us in existence?
This is a loaded question - let's start with proving that it was a "who", shall we?
This addressed to everyone, if you say you just don't know a who or a what put you ultimately in existence, then just go away, you are useless in the present discussion.
Ah - so you are not interested in proving yourself correct, and instead want somebody else to prove an alternative correct.

Childish.

This is addressed to atheists, what are you waiting for, just we you an atheist and I a theist, can you just with me ask ourselves who or what put us in existence?

You are into a dilatory nonsense, just go away.
You’re the one that gave me the options of “whatever” vs “whoever” and “itself” vs “himself” you idiot. It’s obvious that you are the dishonest one here that should just go away.

This is a loaded question - let's start with proving that it was a "who", shall we?

Ah - so you are not interested in proving yourself correct, and instead want somebody else to prove an alternative correct.

Childish.

Go away, you are useless in CARM.

I am not asking any atheists to disprove God exists, but to just with me ask ourselvese the question who or what put us in esistence.

And Crackers, don't go into the sad miserable gimmick of saying you don't know of anyone human asking that question.

You are into a false statement, because I am asking that question and it is addressed to you.

That is the ever dilatory gimmick with atheists, resorting to "I don't know this and I don't know that, and I don't have certainty that I exist."

That is what their phony pseudo argument against God existing amounts to, with so much useless verbiage.

Trying the gimmick of asking for evidence, what is evidence of any relevancy when it is obvious that you and I are existing, and we ask ourselves the question, who or what put us in existence.

That is your sad miserable dilatory gimmick of derailing the present discussion into evidence for what, your existence?

You mean you need evidence for you to know for yourself that you exist?

Go away, you are useless here in CARM.

Anyway, so you want evidence to prove to yourself that you exist?

Here is the evidence for you to prove that you exist:

Go bang your nose hard again and again onto a concrete wall.
You are mixing together *that* we exist with *how* we came to exist. *How* we came to exist is a separate issue. I, for one, am happy to grant that we *do* exist.

Back