How to know that God exists.

This is addressed to colleagues here like SteveB and Oseas, not to Crackers.

From Yrger Today at 12:20 AM

Hi devotees of the Bible, that includes all Christians even the ones who are into cults but still devotees of the Bible.

Do you know of any society organized by Christians to be their sole authoritative interpreter of the Bible?

yrger said:
And you Crackers, what entity ultimately put us in existence, but not God?
I reject the premise of the question - I see no good reason to think that any entity did it.

---------------

So, Crackers, you have no explanation for your existence, but I have.

Wherefore, you lose and I win.

Okay, here I go again.

Addresssing all humans, what entity ultimately put us in existence, for we do not put ourselves in existence from non-existence.

I reject the premise of the question - I see no good reason to think that any entity did it.

---------------

You need to show your explanation is the right one before "you win".

Addressing SteveB:

There are billions and billions and billions . . . from the first appearance of man to the present, they don't know of the existence of the bible, what do say, will they all go to hell?

---------------

You think that an explanation is correct merely because it is the only one?
If so, it is you that is the loser.

I am not interested in an answer.
I want the answer.

And you don't have it, as far as I can tell.

Addressing Crackers, you say: ". . . I have an explanation too, universe creating pixies, right?"

Did the universe create itself and then it created pixies - that's absurd from your part.

From my part, there is always ultimately and primordially the existence of God before the existence of anything else - and God created everything else.

Again, Crackers, you lose and I win, because you are absurd.

Addressing Crackers, you say: ". . . I have an explanation too, universe creating pixies, right?"

Did the universe create itself and then it created pixies - that's absurd from your part.
That was me, but I edited it out. However, you're not understanding the logic. Without support, your explanation is the same as the universe creating pixies explanation..
From my part, there is always ultimately and primordially the existence of God before the existence of anything else - and God created everything else.

Your logic is awful here. No wonder you believe as you do.

I didn't say any of this... care to retract?

But let's pretend I did believe it... you have AN answer; I have AN answer.
Are we tied, now?

Addressing Crackers, you say:

"But let's pretend I did believe it... you have AN answer; I have AN answer.
Are we tied, now?"

You go ahead with your absurd prentense, we live in the real world where there are roses and babies in the neigborhood.

Again, Crackers you lose and I win, because you are absurd with resorting to a pretense world.

Regards.

Are we tied, now?"

You go ahead with your absurd prentense, we live in the real world where there are roses and babies in the neigborhood.

Again, Crackers you lose and I win, because you are absurd with resorting to a pretense world.

Regards.
You don't understand the logic. I hope not anyway, otherwise you're being dishonest.

Are we tied, now?"

Regards.
You said that you won because you had an answer.

If I also have an answer, by your "logic", we are tied.

This is addressed to colleagues here like SteveB and Oseas, not to Crackers.

From Yrger Today at 12:20 AM

Hi devotees of the Bible, that includes all Christians even the ones who are into cults but still devotees of the Bible.

Do you know of any society organized by Christians to be their sole authoritative interpreter of the Bible?
The spirit of Antichrist thatn proceeds from Satan organized not only one but several religious organizations pseudo-Christian, in fact false Christianity, and the biggest of them is the Papacy, the Vatican City, a religious and satanic MONSTER discribed in the book of Apocalypse-Revelation-having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his 7 heads the NAME of blasphemy-Revelation 13:v.1- whose NAME is Vicarivs Filii Dei, and the NUMBER of his NAME is 666, as follows: 5+1+100+1+5+1+50+1+1+500+1= 666.

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers - ministers of the Devil- also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose END shall be according to their satanic works.

But now, even now, from now on, will rise up another satanic religious MAN Beast - a false messiah among the Jews, an esoteric and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, the own Satan incarnated, future ruler and guide of the current Israel, and of their main religious system, the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism.

With the advent of this second MAN Beast in Israel-the 10 horns, who is a false messiah, actually the own Satan incarnated, he will gather the religious nations ruled by him and with the Gentile MAN Beast of Rome-Vatican City- the Papacy - and they will be established a world religious Empire, but this devilish event will last only 7 years, then, only then, there will be one religious interpret based in the Bible, being the FIRST three years and half ruled by the Pope, in fact will be the next and last Pope that will be elected, maybe nicknamed Paulus VII, and after, the 2nd three years and half will be ruled by the false messiah, even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved.

Here is how will be ruled the fifth and last satanic Empire of the world of Devil that will be soon established :

He will exercise all the power of the Pope before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the Pope, whose religious system will be deadly wound from now on. And he -the false messiah- will do great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and will deceive them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Pope; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Pope, which has the wound by a Sword, and lives. And as many as would not worship the image of the Pope should be killed.

And he cause all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads, and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the NAME of the MAN Beast, or the NUMBER of his name.

Get ready, yeah, get ready

But I am referring to billions and billions of humans from the first appearance of man to the present, who do not have any access to the Bible, will they go to hell?
YHVH is perfectly just.

According to Ecclesiastes 3, we read that YHVH has placed eternity in the hearts of people.

Everyone knows that God exists. According to psalm 19, the heavens declare the glory of God and speak to us about him.

Romans 1:19-21 says that which may be known of God is known to us.

As I'd stated before,

YHVH says that his people are destroyed by the lack of knowledge.

The people who perish will do so because they didn't seek YHVH on his terms.

They tried to concoct their own ideas about God and in doing so they excluded themselves from actually knowing him.

The chose to be without the truth and knowledge of God.

It's appointed to man once to die, and afterwards to judgment.

YHVH will be perfectly just in his accounting of all of us.

There's an ancient proverb that says

God delights in those who fear him and hope in his mercy.

I encourage you to consider that as you work through figuring out whether you want to actually know YHVH or just concoct a bunch of ideas about him.

This whole post is typical of you in that it avoids reasonable conversation of which you seem incapable. Instead of being open you blame others and make unfounded accusations. It's actually a form of bullying.
Truth is unreasonable to you.

I've long since ceased being bothered by your ideas of reason.

So, unless and until you turn to YHVH from your sin, you will cease comprehending the nature of reasonable.

As is written, you've become vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.....

Truth is unreasonable to you.
You really are insecure and defensive when you give these knee jerk reactions to criticism.
I've long since ceased being bothered by your ideas of reason.
LOL, you never have been bothered by anyone's ideas of reason.
So, unless and until you turn to YHVH from your sin, you will cease comprehending the nature of reasonable.

As is written, you've become vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.....
Blah blah blah.

YHVH is perfectly just.

According to Ecclesiastes 3, we read that YHVH has placed eternity in the hearts of people.

Everyone knows that God exists. According to psalm 19, the heavens declare the glory of God and speak to us about him.

Romans 1:19-21 says that which may be known of God is known to us.

As I'd stated before,

YHVH says that his people are destroyed by the lack of knowledge.

The people who perish will do so because they didn't seek YHVH on his terms.

They tried to concoct their own ideas about God and in doing so they excluded themselves from actually knowing him.

The chose to be without the truth and knowledge of God.

It's appointed to man once to die, and afterwards to judgment.

YHVH will be perfectly just in his accounting of all of us.

There's an ancient proverb that says

God delights in those who fear him and hope in his mercy.

I encourage you to consider that as you work through figuring out whether you want to actually know YHVH or just concoct a bunch of ideas about him.

You mean that God will put people in hell just because they don't know Him, as they don't know the existence of the bible.

That is absurd from your part, as you are making out God to be without any senses of justice at all - no justice in God means no holiness in God.

Back