How to know that God exists.

My post, that I just wrote to WIF, applies 100% to you.

Here tis:

You proceed to think and to post on an incorrect assumption.

You assume that all this is an intellectual battle and can be settled with
what you call "evidence" and what you call "arguments."

It is NOT an intellectual battle.

It is a political battle . . . a political WAR.

And this political war stretches out over the coming dozens of millenniums.

You need to study deeply and comprehend the core principle embedded
in the reality of:
Batman and The Joker
Superman and Lex Luthor
Do you understand the basic core concept of ENEMY? (You obviously do not)

If you do understand the basic core concept of ENEMY, then
why on earth do you keep approaching all this from an
intellectual point of view.

Do you understand the basic core concept in the relationship
between Erwin Rommel and George Patton!
Let me clue you in: Neither Rommel nor Patton gave a rat's butt about
what the other one thought about anything.

JAG

You said
There is no such thing as an atheist.

My view is that all men KNOW there is a God that created them.
I have strong Biblical reasons for believing this to be true.

Here they are , , ,
but now you decline to offer evidence and reasons for there being strong Biblical reasons, and just say that it's all about politics and war.

You're the one who said you had reasons. What else is behind a reason besides evidence and arguments? Politics? War? You're gonna politics me and WiF into belief?

[backs away slowly]

There are three ways man comes to know the existence of God:

1. By man's intelligence and his rational faculty and his reasoning process.
2. By reading the Bible for Christians and Orthodox Jews, and the Koran for Muslims.
3. By meditation.

I know God exists by the No. 1 way.

Very briefly:
a. Man is a transient entity i.e. he is here today and then after some years of life like as much as 90 years plus, he dies.
b. The transient existence of man inevitably implicates the existence of God as the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything transient.
d. Therefore God exists.
Yrger, do know the difference between FAITH and KNOWLEDGE?

You have faith in Gods existence, but no proof.

I think you have been deceived into believing in devils.
I will try to clarify the mystery for you, altough you have no understanding of the matter, the darkness is great and terrible. Let there be light. GOD is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

There are legions of demons, the earth is infested of them, understand? GOD the Father said to the Devil in the beginning: "...thou are cursed above all animal, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life(the Devil always need to feed, to eat food).

Once you were made and came from the dust of the earth, and by the command of GOD, the Devil only can eat the dust of the earth, thus the Devil feeds not only of you, dust of the earth, but of all evil mankind, understand?

Now see, the body without spirit are dead, so while your body only lives by the consumption of food and only by the breath of your nostril, the evil spirit remains within your being, you only continue living while the evil spirit remains in you, for the body without spirit are dead, and so you will need more food as long as the spirit of devil remains within your body, understand? It's a satanic vicious circle.

On the other hand, JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not, but as many as received Him, to them gave He Power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His name -JESUS. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD. The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among the mankind, and many beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and Truth.

I know that whosoever is born of GOD sins not; he that is begotten of GOD keeps himself, and that Wicked one, the Devil, touches him not.

I already did.

Tell me in advance what your fart schedule will be and then time stamped recordings will prove that you actually know what you're talking about.
Well, I have got under your skin.

And thanks for proving you have no idea of what natural selection means.

Well, I have got under your skin.
?
You clearly think far too highly of yourself.
It's a simple question of whether you actually know what you claim to.

And thanks for proving you have no idea of what natural selection means.
And thank you for demonstrating in clear and obvious ways that you are clueless about what you're talking about.
I couldn't have possibly done it any better.

Addressing everyone:

I know God exists, not by faith i.e. on belief.

But on intelligence and rational faculty and reasoning process.

So, everyone, don't take me for knowing God exists with reading the bible.
Then by all means give the reasoning processes that show how you know God exists.

Then by all means give the reasoning processes that show how you know God exists.

Here:

2. By reading the Bible for Christians and Orthodox Jews, and the Koran for Muslims.
3. By meditation.

I Yrger know God exists by the No. 1 way.

Very briefly:
a. Man is a transient entity i.e. he is here today and then after some years of life like as much as 90 years plus, he dies.
b. The transient existence of man inevitably implicates the existence of God as the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything transient.
c. So, we are the evidence for the existence of God.
d. Therefore God exists.

--------------

And I must add my expanded concept of God:
"God is bigger than man can imagine, because He is all existence plus Himself. So, if you can imagine the multiverse and all kinds of 'verses', then God is bigger than all those 'verses' whatsoever, plus God Himself. And we exist inside God."

Here:

3. By meditation.

I Yrger know God exists by the No. 1 way.

Very briefly:
c. So, we are the evidence for the existence of God.
d. Therefore God exists.
The most you can say from c is that God might exist. d does not necessarily follow and you certainly haven't shown it true.

If such were true, you would have simply walked away.
Not very good at understanding people, are you.
But your ongoing attempts to bait me demonstrate that you're talking about yourself right now.
I give what I get and no more. Be reasonable and I will be in return. Thing is though, you've shown you're incapable of it.

Oh, how many have you on ignore now?

This is addressed to everyone.

Everything that occurs in existence is ultimately caused by God.

The reason being that "God is bigger than man can imagine, because He is all existence plus Himself. So, if you can imagine the multiverse and all kinds of 'verses', then God is bigger than all those 'verses' whatsoever. And we exist inside God."

So, within the existence that is God Himself, every occurrence or event like the Big Bang, evolution etc etc etc . . . is caused ultimately by God Himself - the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything transient.

Let us envision in our mind that we are looking into a large large large sphere called existence, outside the sphere there is only nothingness.

This sphere of existence is first and foremost God Himself, as God and His existence are synonymous i.e. identical.

Now look more carefully, and you will notice that within the whole sphere that is God Himself, there are many many many extremely smaller spheres: these are man and the Big Bang and evolution and etc etc etc . . .

That is why an ancient man of wisdom exclaims:
"In God we live and move and have our being."

Back