How to know that God exists.

sigh....
Apparently, you're not very good at communication skills.
Laughable, coming from you.
I was taught to re-state in my own words, what others say, so I can make sure I'm understanding them correctly. And do so with a question mark, so they can see that it's a question, and not just a statement.
Did you miss the question mark? It's really clear if you actually read.
My answer to your question stands nevertheless.

Btw, how many time have you not actually read or understood articles you link to? I've lost count.
In what manner is it self-verifying?
He claims it's the nature of his experience. Didn't you listen to what he was saying?
Physics systems are self-verifying too.
Eg,
If I threw a ball, in a standard manner, with a light enough hand that it travels in an arc, subsequent research will bear out that the equations match that same pathway.

Thus, I can verify that trajectory by the means given in physics texts/research.

So, how did he say he could verify it?
How can you verify the bible with physics?
🤦‍♂️
Yeah, you're definitely NOT paying attention.
I have NEVER once stated I "feel it." My feelings are the worst possible gage of knowing truth.
Right, I will hold you to that.
I have repeatedly stated, far more times than I can count, that I test it against the biblical narrative.
If it matches the biblical narrative, then I know it's true.
You see, you're being vague again. Test what against the biblical narrative? Why are you afraid to fully explain yourself?
In like manner, by using the bible, we can determine whether or not God is doing what he said he'd do.
Which is what exactly? Why are you always so vague?

Laughable, coming from you.
Yeah. That would explain why I got A's in my college english classes, and A's on all my term papers in college.

My answer to your question stands nevertheless.
You can do whatever you want with it. If ignorance is what you want, that's your prerogative.
Btw, how many time have you not actually read or understood articles you link to? I've lost count.
That's not surprising. It'd require you to actually learn.

He claims it's the nature of his experience. Didn't you listen to what he was saying?
I listened.
I'm giving you the opportunity to learn and understand. Apparently, this is a phenomenon beyond your faculty.
How can you verify the bible with physics?
It was clearly stated.

As I did with math, physics, computer programming, and the sheet metal trade, so we do with the teachings of Jesus.

Right, I will hold you to that.
You lost that right when you refused to take me up on my invitation to meet and ask my doctors your questions.
You see, you're being vague again. Test what against the biblical narrative? Why are you afraid to fully explain yourself?
I have. You just whine about too much detail.
Then you call me a liar, say I'm lying, mock me, etc.... so, there's no ambiguity to my posts.
You don't like reading for the purpose of understanding.
Which is what exactly? Why are you always so vague?
"read the bible for the purpose of understanding" is by no means vague, or ambiguous.
It's known as learning.
Something the atheists of my day were really big on.

<more evasions which afford no clarity of awareness or understanding>
Must be painful for you to learn.
It's as vague as it gets. You could elaborate, but you won't because you've got nothing.
Well, if you're having a problem with the idea of reading, and learning, then I'd say that you're in a bad way.

What I find curious is that you have spent 12+ years reading people's posts, and learning to assiduously avoid culpability for your beliefs. So you clearly possess the faculty to reason.

So why is it so difficult for you to read the bible?
Are you afraid of its words? The words used in the bible are words that have been a part of human civilization for millennia.
So is it that you're afraid of learning history?
Humans have been living history on earth for millennia. So, what's the deal here?

Are you afraid to learn ideas that you keep claiming are not real? People have been reading the bible for millennia. It's pretty clear that those who don't believe the bible and read it either come to recognize that the bible actually is true, or they're driven mad in their unbelief.

Those who believe in Jesus wind up having a life filled to the overflowing of peace, and joy. They experience an ever increasing amount of satisfaction and confidence and contentment.

So, are you afraid of joy? Are you afraid of peace? Are you afraid of confidence? Are you afraid of contentment?
Are you afraid of satisfaction?

What's the deal here?

Must be painful for you to learn.
Trying to learn from you, yes.
Well, if you're having a problem with the idea of reading, and learning, then I'd say that you're in a bad way.
Not at all. You have trouble explaining, which shows you don't have much to explain.
What I find curious is that you have spent 12+ years reading people's posts, and learning to assiduously avoid culpability for your beliefs. So you clearly possess the faculty to reason.

So why is it so difficult for you to read the bible?
Are you afraid of its words? The words used in the bible are words that have been a part of human civilization for millennia.
So is it that you're afraid of learning history?
Humans have been living history on earth for millennia. So, what's the deal here?
The real question is, why are you so afraid to detail your own journey?
Are you afraid to learn ideas that you keep claiming are not real? People have been reading the bible for millennia. It's pretty clear that those who don't believe the bible and read it either come to recognize that the bible actually is true, or they're driven mad in their unbelief.
No, not at all.
Those who believe in Jesus wind up having a life filled to the overflowing of peace, and joy. They experience an ever increasing amount of satisfaction and confidence and contentment.
So do Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists etc etc. So having such a life doesn't mean it's true.
So, are you afraid of joy? Are you afraid of peace? Are you afraid of confidence? Are you afraid of contentment?
Are you afraid of satisfaction?

What's the deal here?
You really have no idea do you. I want good reason to think something true, and that includes any God claims. All you do is claim, but never give said good reasons.

Trying to learn from you, yes.
Well, since you keep telling me that you will not believe anything I say, I'd say that you have a problem.

Not at all. You have trouble explaining, which shows you don't have much to explain.
Why explain what's clearly stated in the bible, and you spend so much energy and effort refusing all my explanations?
Since you have spent over 12 years arguing, mocking, seeking to shame and humiliate everyone who has given you the tools and resources to learn for yourself, I have no problem whatsoever with this.

The real question is, why are you so afraid to detail your own journey?
I'm not.
I've repeatedly described what happened to me.
I've repeatedly invited you to come visit me and speak with my doctors, face to face, but instead of doing so, you actually mocked and vilified my doctors, basically accusing them of lying and deception, further accusing me of lying and deception.

So, me... afraid of my journey in Christ?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, you're a special breed alright!

No, not at all.
Sure could have fooled me, and everyone else who is following Jesus and giving you the truth.
🤷🏽‍♂️
You're going to have to do better than this!
So do Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists etc etc. So having such a life doesn't mean it's true.
Yet you've never actually read the Quran either. So, I've long since ceased to believe this one!
You really have no idea do you. I want good reason to think something true, and that includes any God claims. All you do is claim, but never give said good reasons.
You've been being given good reason for 12+ years now. A decade from me.
So, at what point do you think you have enough, and you simply need to take the next step....

Which is engaging Jesus for yourself and letting him do exactly what he says he will do for everyone who comes to him.

Well, since you keep telling me that you will not believe anything I say, I'd say that you have a problem.
Your excuses betray you. You've got nothing.

Steve: I know that God exists.
Me: How do you know?
Steve: I'm not going to tell you.

Really?

Why explain what's clearly stated in the bible, and you spend so much energy and effort refusing all my explanations?
You haven't given any explanations.
Since you have spent over 12 years arguing, mocking, seeking to shame and humiliate everyone who has given you the tools and resources to learn for yourself, I have no problem whatsoever with this.
Gosh. So here we have it, I've really got under your skin. Btw, your dishonest, insulting posting style deserves all the mockery you get.

How many have you on ignore now?
I'm not.
I've repeatedly described what happened to me.
Not in any detail that counts.
I've repeatedly invited you to come visit me and speak with my doctors, face to face, but instead of doing so, you actually mocked and vilified my doctors, basically accusing them of lying and deception, further accusing me of lying and deception.
Excuses. I'm thinking of not bothering with you anymore, again.
So, me... afraid of my journey in Christ?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, you're a special breed alright!

Sure could have fooled me, and everyone else who is following Jesus and giving you the truth.
🤷🏽‍♂️
You're going to have to do better than this!

Yet you've never actually read the Quran either. So, I've long since ceased to believe this one!

You've been being given good reason for 12+ years now. A decade from me.
So, at what point do you think you have enough, and you simply need to take the next step....

Which is engaging Jesus for yourself and letting him do exactly what he says he will do for everyone who comes to him.
Boring.

Your excuses betray you. You've got nothing.

Steve: I know that God exists.
Me: How do you know?
Steve: I'm not going to tell you.

Really?
I have told you. Repeatedly.
You keep telling me that you have no interest whatsoever in actually learning to understand, so you can engage him yourself.
🤷🏽‍♂️
So, that's no one else's fault but yours and yours alone!

You haven't given any explanations.
🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
I've given 10 years of daily descriptions and explanations.
You keep throwing them away as though they were garbage. So, you are left with your own bias and preconceptions, daily refusing to engage him on his terms.
You won't even read the bible so you can learn.
This shows me that you are utterly terrified that God will actually show up and demonstrate himself to you as real, and knowable, exactly as he described.

Gosh. So here we have it, I've really got under your skin. Btw, your dishonest, insulting posting style deserves all the mockery you get.
You're still whining. I thought you were more mature than that.

How many have you on ignore now?
Why don't you tally them for us.
I'm sure you actually know this.

Not in any detail that counts.
That's what happens when you don't actually want any details that you consider worthy of your erudition and ego.

We do in fact read that YHVH has explicitly chosen the foolishness of preaching the cross to make himself knowable to the world, and not the wisdom of men.

1Co 1:21 WEB For seeing that in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom didn’t know God, it was God’s good pleasure through the foolishness of the preaching to save those who believe.

So, instead of acting all high and mighty, as though you are entitled, you will need to do this on YHVH's terms.

Even the Queen knew her place before YHVH and came to Jesus.

As she so eloquently noted years ago....

If it wasn't for the M, I'd be excluded from knowing God.

As we read....

1Co 1:26 WEB For you see your calling, brothers, that not many are wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, and not many noble;

So, you are the only one who keeps excluding yourself.

It'd be pretty shameful if the Queen of England in sitting at the table in the wedding feast of the Son, and you're outside in the darkness, wondering why, when you are being given daily invitations to come follow Jesus.

Excuses. I'm thinking of not bothering with you anymore, again.
Again.... several weeks ago you begged me to put you on ignore. I responded with saying that if you actually want to be ignored, you should do it yourself.

It's your eternity.

I have told you. Repeatedly.
You keep telling me that you have no interest whatsoever in actually learning to understand, so you can engage him yourself.
🤷🏽‍♂️
So, that's no one else's fault but yours and yours alone!

🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
I've given 10 years of daily descriptions and explanations.

You keep throwing them away as though they were garbage. So, you are left with your own bias and preconceptions, daily refusing to engage him on his terms.
You won't even read the bible so you can learn.
This shows me that you are utterly terrified that God will actually show up and demonstrate himself to you as real, and knowable, exactly as he described.

You're still whining. I thought you were more mature than that.

Why don't you tally them for us.
I'm sure you actually know this.

That's what happens when you don't actually want any details that you consider worthy of your erudition and ego.

We do in fact read that YHVH has explicitly chosen the foolishness of preaching the cross to make himself knowable to the world, and not the wisdom of men.

1Co 1:21 WEB For seeing that in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom didn’t know God, it was God’s good pleasure through the foolishness of the preaching to save those who believe.

So, instead of acting all high and mighty, as though you are entitled, you will need to do this on YHVH's terms.

Even the Queen knew her place before YHVH and came to Jesus.

As she so eloquently noted years ago....

If it wasn't for the M, I'd be excluded from knowing God.

As we read....

1Co 1:26 WEB For you see your calling, brothers, that not many are wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, and not many noble;

So, you are the only one who keeps excluding yourself.

It'd be pretty shameful if the Queen of England in sitting at the table in the wedding feast of the Son, and you're outside in the darkness, wondering why, when you are being given daily invitations to come follow Jesus.

Again.... several weeks ago you begged me to put you on ignore. I responded with saying that if you actually want to be ignored, you should do it yourself.

It's your eternity.
Please, don't bother.

... and I've shown everybody that you don't know it.
You are as much a liar as your father. You didn't show anything, you are blind and lives in the blackness of the darkness. Will show what?

Your message is empty.
Oh who is empty is you, in fact you are without form and empty, you came from the dust of the earth, were swallowed by the Old Serpent, the Devil, who was CURSED by my GOD, and from the beginning the Devil needed must eat dust all the days of his life, understand?

It died 2000 years ago when the kingdom failed to come before the generation that stood before him passed.Now all that is left are wild-eyed babbling zealots like you holding on to nothing, barking at the moon.
You are the one who died from birth, you born from the Devil like Cain, understand? Your throat is an open sepulchre; in your tongue you only have deceit, it's a world of iniquity; poison of asps is under your lips, your tongue is set on fire of hell, it's decayed/rotted in your mouth.

Aw, whassa matter? You look up into the wild blue yonder and can't find sky writing announcing,
JEHOVAH is one of the seven occult names of Devil. My GOD cast him down to the earth, and lay him before kings that they may behold the Devil. And the Jewish people nicknamed the Devil by the fictitious name of JEHOVAH.

My Lord JESUS spoke to the Jews about who really is Jehovah-John 8:v.44.

"HEY THERE! MY NAME IS JEHOVAH; I'LL BE YOUR GOD FOR YOUR DURATION HERE! LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I HAVE YET TO PROVIDE. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND."
Satan, nicknamed JEHOVAH by the Jewish people, is the God of the corrupt mankind, even he himself invented a lot of religions, and sects, and denominations, and atheism, and all kind of religious and no religious theories in whole world to lead and guide them all within his satanic world, except the true believers in Christ JESUS, of course, like His apostles and disciples.

Maybe you can get Him to do parlor tricks.
By your own words and testimony, you confess to know well the Devil and is familiarized with his tricks.
The Word of GOD reveals: "He does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast of sea - the Pope with his great whore - the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upod the Beast-the Papacy-Revelation 13:v.13-14.You and who is like you are lost.

Not even Jesus got the time right, but somehow a bucket of piss like you does.... Bwahahahhahaaaaaa
Two thousand years ago, JESUS expelled a legion of devils from the Gergesene man exceeding fierce who lived in the tombs, and the devils entered a herd of pigs, and today the religious, and atheists, and devilish humanity is possessed by the same devils, including you, of course.

JEHOVAH is one of the seven occult names of Devil. My GOD cast him down to the earth, and lay him before kings that they may behold the Devil. And the Jewish people nicknamed the Devil by the fictitious name of JEHOVAH.

My Lord JESUS spoke to the Jews about who really is Jehovah-John 8:v.44.

Satan, nicknamed JEHOVAH by the Jewish people, is the God of the corrupt mankind, even he himself invented a lot of religions, and sects, and denominations, and atheism, and all kind of religious and no religious theories in whole world to lead and guide them all within his satanic world, except the true believers in Christ JESUS, of course, like His apostles and disciples.

By your own words and testimony, you confess to know well the Devil and is familiarized with his tricks.

The Word of GOD reveals: "He does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast of sea - the Pope with his great whore - the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upod the Beast-the Papacy-Revelation 13:v.13-14.You and who is like you are lost.

With your words here, you do more for Satan than @5wize even dreamed of.
Do you not know that GOD's people shall Judge the world in this current time? "The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of the Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever"-Revelation 11:v.15.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of GOD? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of GOD.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

In you. You drive people from Jesus with every post you've made here.

Satan would be pleased.

That's nice.

In all this castigation you're posting, not one word from you which might draw people to Jesus. Why are you trying to push people away from Him?
Here goes the words of JESUS unto them on His left hand, "Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers/followers:
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Back