How to know that God exists.

As he did the wicked men who push people away from Him.
Folks like yourself are how we can know that the Christian God is fiction: why would a loving God create and save believers who spit on His Word?

If you were interested in bringing people to Jesus, you'd spend much less time threatening and castigating them.
This is how we can know you're not interested in doing what God's Word says you're supposed to do.
But the fearful(COWARDS), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. The seven vials full of the seven last plagues will be poured upon all the nations in this current time.
Get ready

This is nothing but preaching - you are telling us what you believe, not why we should believe it.
You are wasting your time.

Don't just tell us; convince us.

To be fair, @Oseas has said why he has no interest in convincing us: he thinks that the Judgment is already upon us, and so "There is chance no more for salvation" [#836]. If God has closed up all possibility for any more to be saved, what would be the point in trying to get anybody to believe and be saved?

This obviously raises the question of what his posts are meant to accomplish, if not persuasion.

What does every modern apocalyptic cult barker possess? Applewhite, Koresh, Jones, Nettles...... Massive ego. Massive.... and a desire to be seen as a profound authority.... a reflection of heaven itself. They claim a humility, an emptying of oneself for the purposes of heaven, but they become filled with the ego and authority of God Himself in the doing. The man is on a personal bible induced acid trip.
Upon the wicked GOD shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible storm: this shall be the portion of their cup. The Lord tries the righteous: but the wicked and him that loves violence His soul hates. The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted, the earth is infested of demons, vilest men, and now they all will be cast into the lake of fire for everlasting time, for ever and ever.

Aw, whassa matter? You look up into the wild blue yonder and can't find sky writing announcing,
JEHOVAH is ONE of the SEVEN occult names of Devil. My GOD CURSED HIM and cast him down to the earth, and lay him before kings that they may behold the Devil. And the Jewish people nicknamed the Devil by the fictitious name of JEHOVAH.
My Lord JESUS spoke to the Jews about who really is Jehovah-John 8:v.44. Check it.

"HEY THERE! MY NAME IS JEHOVAH; I'LL BE YOUR GOD FOR YOUR DURATION HERE! LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I HAVE YET TO PROVIDE. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND."
Satan, nicknamed JEHOVAH by the Jewish people is the God of the corrupt mankind, even he himself invented a lot of religions, and sects, and denominations, and atheism, and all kind of religious and no religious theories in whole world to lead and guide them all within his satanic world, except the true believers in Christ JESUS, of course, like His apostles and disciples.
Maybe you can get Him to do parlor tricks.
By your own words and testimony, you confess to know well the Devil and is familiarized with his tricks.

The Word of GOD reveals: "He does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast of sea - the Pope with his great whore - the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upod the Beast-the Papacy-Revelation 13:v.13-14.You and who is like you are lost.

SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS - blind guides.
You wouldn't know you blasphemous filth. You can't see or taste past your own bile.
Why do the devilish Seventh-day Adventists' followers largely abandon their doctrines and their satanic sect and embrace atheism? Isn't it because "pseudo-spiritual" Adventists are actually also materialists? Besides be hypocritical, stealthy, cynical, and materialistic, so they soon turn into atheists. There are a lot former materialists adventists now atheists. Woe to them.

Aren't you one of them? Can you honestly answer the question?

Woe of the blind guides, hypocrites! which compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, make him twofold more the child of hell than theirselves
. Hypocrites! for you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: you neither go in yourselves, neither suffer you them that are entering to go in. That's the work the SATANIC SECT OF THE SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS performs. They will be casto into the lake of fire with the Beast of sea-the Pope, and the Great Whore, which rides UPON the Beast of sea-the Papacy.

But the fearful(COWARDS), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. The seven vials full of the seven last plagues will be poured upon all the nations in this current time.
Get ready
There's no need to.

Your god is a pathetic fiction.

I know this with absolute surety.

How would you prove it?
This is a good and fair question, Caroljeen, and I will attempt to respond in-kind; I hope this doesn't get too wordy:

My first answer is that I can't. I know it as an unassailable fact, for myself - in the same way that you know with absolute surety whether you like broccoli or not. There is no doubt in your mind as to what you've experienced/concluded, even though you can't prove this experience/conclusion to the people around you.

My second answer, however, is that I have no burden to disprove the existence of something for which there's no proof of in the first place. Oseas - and in practice most Christians - feel no need to prove to others that their God exists. Indeed, the standard of proof that they use amongst themselves appears to be nothing more than faith: they trust that their belief is correct. In this context. I should be able to state my beliefs as unassailable facts, too, and ignore those who demand an evidentiary standard from others that they reject for themselves.

Finally, my unassailable knowledge is based on simple logic:
  • A God who is Love would not be the petty vengeful deity Oseas seems to worship
  • A God who creates entire universes wouldn't condemn to eternal torture those who fail to believe in Him, or tell lies, or who use their genitals in ways not on the "Approved" list. Such behaviors might indeed be bad/wrong, but the kind of punishment such things require would never be the kind Oseas believes in
  • A God who wants that none should perish would never remain silent and invisible. He wouldn't present as evidence for His existence ambiguous things which could point to any one of a hundred other gods as well. He would make himself known objectively, and take the responsibility of spreading that knowledge away from sinful / flawed (and often hateful) believers

There are many other reasons I know Oseas' god is a fiction, but the above is at least a decent starting point for any kind of proof I might share.

I'd like to point out one last thing, though: I don't believe you and Oseas worship the same deity. I'm pretty sure you both consider yourselves to be bible-believing Christians, but despite this, you both describe the same deity quite differently. So different, in-fact, that you cannot both be right about His nature. At least one of you is wrong about Him.

As such, I don't necessarily know the God you worship is a fiction. I do know that Oseas' is, though.

Last edited:
This is a good and fair question, Caroljeen, and I will attempt to respond in-kind; I hope this doesn't get too wordy:

My first answer is that I can't. I know it as an unassailable fact, for myself - in the same way that you know with absolute surety whether you like broccoli or not. There is no doubt in your mind as to what you've experienced/concluded, even though you can't prove this experience/conclusion to the people around you.
I agree.
My second answer, however, is that I have no burden to disprove the existence of something for which there's no proof of in the first place. Oseas - and in practice most Christians - feel no need to prove to others that their God exists. Indeed, the standard of proof that they use amongst themselves appears to be nothing more than faith: they trust that their belief is correct. In this context. I should be able to state my beliefs as unassailable facts, too, and ignore those who demand an evidentiary standard from others that they reject for themselves.
Sounds reasonable.
Finally, my unassailable knowledge is based on simple logic:
  • A God who is Love would not be the petty vengeful deity Oseas seems to worship
I agree.
  • A God who creates entire universes wouldn't condemn to eternal torture those who fail to believe in Him, or tell lies, or who use their genitals in ways not on the "Approved" list. Such behaviors might indeed be bad/wrong, but the kind of punishment such things require would never be the kind Oseas believes in
I'm not sure about eternal torture. There are Christians who believe in annihilation who give persuasive arguments from the Bible for it.
As for the part of your response that I struck out, I don't know what you are talking about, and I don't really want to know.
  • A God who wants that none should perish would never remain silent and invisible. He wouldn't present as evidence for His existence ambiguous things which could point to any one of a hundred other gods as well. He would make himself known objectively, and take the responsibility of spreading that knowledge away from sinful / flawed (and often hateful) believers
I believe he has reasons for doing things this way.
There are many other reasons I know Oseas' god is a fiction, but the above is at least a decent starting point for any kind of proof I might share.

I'd like to point out one last thing, though: I don't believe you and Oseas worship the same deity. I'm pretty sure you both consider yourselves to be bible-believing Christians, but despite this, you both describe the same deity quite differently. So different, in-fact, that you cannot both be right about His nature. At least one of you is wrong about Him.

As such, I don't necessarily know the God you worship is a fiction. I do know that Oseas' is, though.
The God I worship looks like Jesus hanging on a tree for the sins of the world which he created.

Last edited:
here's no need to.

Your god is a pathetic fiction.

I know this with absolute surety.
He which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown(among the Gentiles), and gathering where thou hast not strawed(the Jews): And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
The Lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing
of teeth-Matthew 25:v.24-30. - This will LITERALLY be fulfilled from now on.

Matthew 25:v.41&46 - 41 - Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. 46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

He which had received the one talent came and said
... something I don't care to listen to your chosen interpretation of.

Your god is a fiction. If all you can do is repeat scripture dogmatically, you're pretty much proving me right.

He which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown(among the Gentiles), and gathering where thou hast not strawed(the Jews): And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
The Lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing
of teeth-Matthew 25:v.24-30. - This will LITERALLY be fulfilled from now on.

Matthew 25:v.41&46 - 41 - Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. 46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
These verses are not directed toward unbelievers.

JEHOVAH is ONE of the SEVEN occult names of Devil. My GOD CURSED HIM and cast him down to the earth, and lay him before kings that they may behold the Devil. And the Jewish people nicknamed the Devil by the fictitious name of JEHOVAH.
My Lord JESUS spoke to the Jews about who really is Jehovah-John 8:v.44. Check it.

Satan, nicknamed JEHOVAH by the Jewish people is the God of the corrupt mankind, even he himself invented a lot of religions, and sects, and denominations, and atheism, and all kind of religious and no religious theories in whole world to lead and guide them all within his satanic world, except the true believers in Christ JESUS, of course, like His apostles and disciples.

By your own words and testimony, you confess to know well the Devil and is familiarized with his tricks.

The Word of GOD reveals: "He does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast of sea - the Pope with his great whore - the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upod the Beast-the Papacy-Revelation 13:v.13-14.You and who is like you are lost.
Jehovah is an artificial Latinized rendering of the name of the God of Israel. Rendering the Tetragrammaton YHWH used for the name of God in the Old Testament as Jehovah. It originated with early Christians and was never used by the Jewish people.
Are you saying the God of the O.T. and the God of Jesus are not the same?

... something I don't care to listen to your chosen interpretation of.

Your god is a fiction. If all you can do is repeat scripture dogmatically, you're pretty much proving me right.
Your throat is an open sepulchre, understand? Poison of asps is under your lips, your tongue is a world of iniquity, and is set on fire of the hell. So GET READY, my GOD has Power and is able to destroy both soul and body of you in the hell's fire.

The liars, and fearful(cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and all idolatersand liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death-Revelation 21:v.8.

By the way, the beginning of eternal punishment was determined for a certain time, just for this current time of Apocalypse, this time arrived,
once the time has come, the punishment is started and will never end, it is eternal as is determined by the most High GOD. Eternal punishment has already begun and will never end, it's for ever and ever.

I know in my heart that Supergod is real.
JESUS said:
Revelation 1:v.8 - I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending
,...which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Matthew 28:v.18 - All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Hebrew 1:v.1 to 8

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days (last two Days or 2000 years) spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His Person(GOD's Person), and upholding all things by the Word of His Power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much better than the ANGELS, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent NAME than they.

6 And when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the ANGELS of God worship him.

7 And of the ANGELS he saith, Who maketh his ANGELS spirits/winds, and his MINISTERS a flame of fire.

8 But unto the Son-JESUS-, GOD saith: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

These verses are not directed toward unbelievers.
But they all will be cast into a lake of fire burning with brimstone in this current time of Apocalypse.
As many as have sinned without law (the Gentiles) shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law (the Jews) shall be Judged by the law;

Back