How to know that God exists.

Your throat is an open sepulchre, understand?
I understand that you're threatened by someone who rejects your self-assigned authority to speak for the creator of the universe.

All you have to back up your beliefs is your opinion. That's weak.

Your god is a fiction.

Jehovah is an artificial Latinized rendering of the name of the God of Israel.
So you are preaching and stating the Devil is the God of Israel. You are right, in fact very soon will manifest in Israel the former Cherub incarnated, the Old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan, the man of sin, son of perdition, and he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God-Jerusalem-, shewing himself that he is God.

Rendering the Tetragrammaton YHWH used for the name of God in the Old Testament as Jehovah. It originated with early Christians and was never used by the Jewish people.
Yes, the god of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not in JESUS, as He said to Moses, leader and guide of the people of Israel, "by my name was I not known to them". -, yeah, the god of this religious and satanic world has blinded the minds of the people lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the express image of the Person of GOD, should shine unto them.

Are you saying the God of the O.T. and the God of Jesus are not the same?
Unto the Son-JESUS-, GOD the Father said: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Hebrews 1:v.8

We know that the Son of GOD is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is true, and we (not all) are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life as is written in Hebrews 1:v.8 above.

I understand that you're threatened by someone who rejects your self-assigned authority to speak for the creator of the universe.

All you have to back up your beliefs is your opinion. That's weak.

Your god is a fiction.
Your throat is an open sepulchre, understand? Poison of asps is under your lips, your tongue is a world of iniquity, and is set on fire of the hell. So GET READY, my GOD has Power and is able to destroy both soul and body of you in the hell's fire.

The liars, and fearful(cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and all idolatersand liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death-Revelation 21:v.8.

So you are preaching and stating the Devil is the God of Israel.
No. That is what you are saying apparently. How do you come to this understanding?

Yes, the god of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not in JESUS, as He said to Moses, leader and guide of the people of Israel, "by my name was I not known to them". -, yeah, the god of this religious and satanic world has blinded the minds of the people lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the express image of the Person of GOD, should shine unto them.
So Jesus has no relationship to the God of the OT?

Your throat is an open sepulchre, understand?
I understand you feel threatened by what I'm saying, and must resort to condemnation and dogma. It's sad, but what's worse is that this is all you have. No godly wrath, no righteous vengeance - just anonymous threats and bluster.

Some day, you may realize how embarrassingly you were behaving today, and feel a little shame. For your sake, I hope that day comes sooner rather than later.

I understand you feel threatened by what I'm saying, and must resort to condemnation and dogma. It's sad, but what's worse is that this is all you have. No godly wrath, no righteous vengeance - just anonymous threats and bluster.

Some day, you may realize how embarrassingly you were behaving today, and feel a little shame. For your sake, I hope that day comes sooner rather than later.
What matters and prevails is the Wrdof GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? The Word is self-executing according was preestablished, writting and revealed, it's because the Word is GOD(great mystery), the Word is the Power, yeah, GOD is Power, and He said that the punishment is eternal, never end. That said, as was revealed to the prophet Isaiah: Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? Yeah, GOD is a devouring fire. Wicked men will be burned with everlasting fire. GOD is from everlasting to everlasting, understand? By the way, JESUS said that they that destroy the earth will be destroyed-Revelation 11:v.18- by the wrath of GOD.
Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in this Day -the LORD's Day- when the Son of man is revealed.

So after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
For there is no respect of persons with God.
Romans 2:v.5-11

The beginning of eternal punishment was determined for a certain time, preached as the time of Apocalypse, a time of a grief and of desperate sorrow, a time of unbearables pains, once the time has come, the punishment is started and will never end, it is eternal. Whoever wants to believe, believe, eternal punishment has already begun and will never end, it's for ever and ever. Follow along day by day, yes, follow along. The world of the Devil will be destroyed by complete-Revelation 11:v.18 and 2 Peter 3:v.7 among others references. Who will dwell with the consuming fire henceforth? Isaiah 33:v.14. Wicked men will be burned with everlasting fire. Follow along day by day, yes, follow along.

Last edited:
No. That is what you are saying apparently. How do you come to this understanding?
Dialogue between Jews and JESUS: John 8KJV
JEWS said: - We be Abraham's seed,...John 8:v.33KJV
- JESUS said: - I know that ye are Abraham's seed...John 8:v.37KJV (Positive, they really are seed of Abraham)

JEWS said: - Abraham is our father.... John 8:v.39KJV
- JESUS said:- If ye were Abraham's children...John 8:v.39KJV (If???? hum!!! Were not they Abraham's children? Are the Jews Abraham's seed, but not Abraham's children?)

JEWS said: - We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. John 8:v.41KJV
- JESUS said: - If GOD were your Father...John 8:v.42KJV (If???? hum!!!)
- JESUS said to the Jews: Why do ye not understand my speech? John 8:v.43
- JESUS openly and emphaticaly said to the Jews: Ye are of your father the Devil..., John 8:v.44.-- Do you believe in JESUS? --

In Revelation 12:v.9KJV
9 - JESUS said:
And the great Dragon (the red Dragon) was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his messengers were cast out with him.
By the way, "red Dragon" is the new name of the Devil-father of the Jews-in this time of Apocalypse.

Even JESUS said to the Jews: Ye are of your father the Devil...,
Why did JESUS and John the Baptist call the Jews of serpents? It is because the Devil is their father, they are sons of the old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, now red Dragon. JESUS said: Mat.23:v.33-35: 33 -Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
What is the MYSTERY, why JESUS had linked the JEWS to the murder of Abel? That upon the Jews may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth beginning by Abel? GOD caused the NATION of Israel, the clay, the dry land, to spring up out of the earth in the middle of the third Day. The NATION of Israel was created around 2500 years after Adam or 1500 years B.C., so Israel appeared in the half of the third Day of GODs' works. IN FACT, ISRAEL GREW UP AND DEVELOPED IN EGYPT.
Isaiah 1: 4-7KJV
Woe to a sinful nation, a people heavy with iniquity, evildoing seed, corrupt children. They forsook the Lord; they provoked the Holy One of Israel; they drew backwards. דה֣וֹי | גּ֣וֹי חֹטֵ֗א עַם כֶּ֣בֶד עָו‍ֹ֔ן זֶ֣רַע מְרֵעִ֔ים בָּנִ֖ים מַשְׁחִיתִ֑ים עָזְב֣וּ אֶת־יְהֹוָ֗ה נִֽאֲצ֛וּ אֶת־קְד֥וֹשׁ יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל נָזֹ֥רוּ אָחֽוֹר:

So Jesus has no relationship to the God of the OT?
JESUS said :John 17:v.5 - 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
JESUS said unto the Jews

JESUS said to the Jews: John 8:v.58 - 58 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Hebrews 1:v.1-2 and 8

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days (last two days or 2000 years) spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

8 Unto the Son-JESUS-, GOD saith: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Back