How to learn about the atheist religion, atheist creeds and doctrine.

The Pixie

Instead of showing off your copy/paste skills with selectively googled "papers," which can easily be refuted by contrary selectively googled and copy/pasted "papers," why not try putting your arguments in your own words?
If you read the posts I linked to, you will see that is what I do. I present my argument, and use the scientic papers or Bible verses to support that argument.

Authentic Nouveau

If you read the posts I linked to, you will see that is what I do. I present my argument, and use the scientic papers or Bible verses to support that argument.
We can learn about applied atheist by examination of the number in the death tolls from atheist crusades.

Reminder just like the Serpent in Genesis 3, you twist The Word of God
Why do atheists kill so many millions? The answer is in the Bible. You can't quote the verses which explain atheist neurotic accusations and brutality.

The Pixie

We can learn about applied atheist by examination of the number in the death tolls from atheist crusades.

Why do atheists kill so many millions? The answer is in the Bible. You can't quote the verses which explain atheist neurotic accusations and brutality.
What has that to do with what I said?

The simple fact is that I do support my claims with evidence. That you are trying to talk about something else entirely suggests you know that on some level but are determined to ignore reality in favour of your delusions.

The Pixie

The serpent was right; he told the truth. God said Adam and Eve would die the very day they ate the fruit.

Gen 2:16 The Lord God commanded the man, saying, “From any tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not [o]eat, for on the day that you eat from it you will certainly die.”

The serpent said that that was not true.

Gen 3: 4 The serpent said to the woman, “You certainly will not die! 5 For God knows that on the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will [a]become like God, knowing good and evil.”
And it was not true.

The serpent spoke the truth; God did not.

Gen 5:3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he fathered a son in his own likeness, according to his image, and named him Seth. 4 Then the days of Adam after he fathered Seth were eight hundred years, and he fathered other sons and daughters. 5 So all the days that Adam lived were 930 years, and he died.

By the way, this is a great example of me supporting my claims,