How would you feel?

Electric Skeptic

That's laughably absurd. First, this is an international internet discussion board open to all without invitation. Second, the posts demonstrably show a profound lack of "butting in" on my part. Third, anyone reading post #191 shows you doing the very thing about which you now complain. Neither poster asked you to respond to the conversation being had between them. If you don't think posters should butt in then practice what you preach and butt out. Lastly, your post is a red herring that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's just another in a growing list of fallacious responses I've noted even as my doing so has been denied.

The other poster's attempted analogy is another false equivalence, and as such it does not warrant any further response than to note it for what is it: fallacious! No one asked your opinion on any of it.
The post about 'butting in' was not addressed to you; you were not butting in. The other poster (to whom the 'butting in' line was directed) was, in fact, butting in without bothering to understand the context.

You need to read more carefully before you go on another tirade for no reason.

Electric Skeptic

Still the human reproductive process despite us thinking it is a miracle and you thinking it a punishment.
That it is the human productive process was never in doubt - you are arguing against a strawman of your own creation.
It seems to bother you that your view about it cant trump our view even when there is nothing you can do about it.
No, you imagine that some strawman view you dreamed up can't trump whatever you think.

BMS

The post about 'butting in' was not addressed to you; you were not butting in. The other poster (to whom the 'butting in' line was directed) was, in fact, butting in without bothering to understand the context.

You need to read more carefully before you go on another tirade for no reason.
Stop trying to dictate the debate.

BMS

That it is the human productive process was never in doubt - you are arguing against a strawman of your own creation.

No, you imagine that some strawman view you dreamed up can't trump whatever you think.
If its not in doubt then your opinion on it is at best irrelvant and worst, wrong