Hunter Biden the target of federal investigation

Whateverman

I'm surprised none of the usual Trumpanzees have spammed the forum with this story yet:

Hunter Biden's taxes under investigation by US attorney's office in Delaware​

President-elect Joe Biden’s transition announced Wednesday that his son, Hunter, is being investigated for his taxes by the U.S. attorney’s office in Delaware.

Hunter Biden was the focus of Republican complaints during the campaign for business dealings with Ukraine and China. But Hunter Biden hasn’t been charged, and two Republican-led congressional committees in September found no wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

Political adversaries including President Donald Trump accused the former vice president of benefitting from his son’s business. But Joe Biden denied any illegal or unethical dealings with his son.

Hunter Biden said Wednesday that he learned Tuesday that federal prosecutors were investigating his tax affairs.

“I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors,” Hunter Biden said in a statement.

Federal investigators had served a round of subpoenas, including to Hunter Biden on Tuesday, as part of an investigation that centers on his business dealings, according to The Associated Press. The investigation regards "potential tax fraud crimes," and had been going on at least a year before President-elect Biden announced his candidacy, the AP reported. The information was attributed to two people familiar with the investigation who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing probe.

It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Probably nowhere serious, but still... gotta let the process play out.

Backup

I'm surprised none of the usual Trumpanzees have spammed the forum with this story yet:

It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Probably nowhere serious, but still... gotta let the process play out.
It’s coming.

They will ignore the investigation into Jared Kushner, though.

Authentic Nouveau

Kickbacks and bribes from China, Ukraine, Russia. I am sure the wife of the mayor of Moscow did not issue a 1099 or do with holding.

In Hunters e-mails he complained about his dad getting a cut from all his "revenue sources"

Hunter Biden also denies the allegation he received $3.5 million. It came from his own laptop and his own e-mails.

Democrats have dismissed the Republican report, which was released Wednesday, as playing up Russian misinformation, and the 87-page document did not demonstrate that Hunter Biden's financial entanglements impacted U.S. policy. But it emphasized that government officials flagged concerns about potential conflicts of interest and that the former vice president's son's financial interests with foreign governments "accelerated" during the administration of former President Barack Obama.

"Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow," the Republican report, which was the result of an investigation led by GOP Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, explained as one of its "key findings."

Fake News not allowed to investigate.
. 9/23/20 Newsweek

DeSanto

I think the bigger story is the massive media blackout disallowing any mention of this investigation until now. This investigation has been going on since at least 2018 and anyone reporting on it has been banned from and censored on social media. “THEY” (our media gatekeepers) SAID it was “Russian Disinformation.”

Why is it okay to talk about it now?

Why did they cover it up in the first place?

Isn’t this something voters should have been informed of?

Those are some questions I have.

Joe Biden knew about this... and lied.

And, in case the media has failed to inform you, Joe Biden’s brother is also being investigated. Just so ya know...

Whateverman

I think the bigger story is the massive media blackout disallowing any mention of this investigation until now.
Prove there's been a "massive media blackout".

You can't, of course, because you made that up.

We've only just discovered the existence of this specific investigation. Biden was the target of a larger money-laundering investigation back in 2019, and lord knows we heard plenty about that; it's all the conservative media could talk about for a year straight. The investigation into Biden's taxes is new, however, and it's probably related to the earlier one.

DeSanto

Prove there's been a "massive media blackout".

You can't, of course, because you made that up.

We've only just discovered the existence of this specific investigation. Biden was the target of a larger money-laundering investigation back in 2019, and lord knows we heard plenty about that; it's all the conservative media could talk about for a year straight. The investigation into Biden's taxes is new, however, and it's probably related to the earlier one.
Have you seen or heard anything about Hunter Biden’s laptop? Did you see the pictures? Did you view the videos???

They still cover for him.

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than his taxes.

Whateverman

Have you seen or heard anything about Hunter Biden’s laptop? Did you see the pictures? Did you view the videos???

They still cover for him.
There's no there there. The laptop was a bust.

You'll get fat on a diet of Nothingburgers...

DeSanto

There's no there there. The laptop was a bust.

You'll get fat on a diet of Nothingburgers...
So you didn’t see.

Did you just refuse to look?

So yeah, the fbi has had this laptop, for quite some time now, as part of a money laundering investigation which they decided to hide from the public. And there may or may not be some kiddy diddling blackmail stuff on there too, but... nothing to see here!

Move along ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Whateverman

So you didn’t see.

Did you just refuse to look?

So yeah, the fbi has had this laptop, for quite some time now, as part of a money laundering investigation which they decided to hide from the public. And there may or may not be some kiddy diddling blackmail stuff on there too, but... nothing to see here!
So far, this is turning out just like all of the other so-called Biden scandals: a tiny bit of smoke, after which we're told to keep waiting for an actual fire.

Not much smoke, and no fires.

You keep waiting; I'll concern myself with socio-political issues that might actually affect the country.

CrowCross

My hunch...this is the first move in having the Big Guy removed from office so Harris can step in.

I could be wrong.

Waltz

I'm shocked. Surely there is a rational explanation. You know, like the Russia Collusion extravaganza. He seems like a nice young man. Good thing it didn't come out earlier (like the election season).

Whateverman

I'm shocked. Surely there is a rational explanation.
Isn't that what an investigation is supposed to establish?

You know, like the Russia Collusion extravaganza.
There was a rational explanation for that: the so-called president colluded with Russia to affect the 2016 election, and obstructed justice in the process of hiding it. Unfortunately, the investigating authorities were prevented from bringing an indictment against a sitting president, and (weirdly) felt the mere accusation of an indictable crime would be "unfair". So other than the impeachment vote, the white house occupant went on with his business like usual.

DeSanto

So far, this is turning out just like all of the other so-called Biden scandals: a tiny bit of smoke, after which we're told to keep waiting for an actual fire.

Not much smoke, and no fires.

You keep waiting; I'll concern myself with socio-political issues that might actually affect the country.
It’s really not okay for you to just close your eyes and turn away from this and just assume that if there really was something to it, it would be all over the news. That is not the case. The media has failed us. We have to step up. It’s our obligation to our country. For the children!

Remember that lady from nbc or whatever that got caught on the hot mic complaining because she had the story on Epstein three years before it came out, but wasn’t allowed to report on it because the Royals squashed it to cover for their precious Prince Andrew???

If that doesn’t prove to you how corrupt our media has become... I can’t help you.

But the information IS out there if you look for it. So unless you look into it for yourself and see it for yourself... you don’t get to have an opinion.

But let me warn you... it’s bad.

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

I found this an interesting video

She testifies January.
The Laptop went to FBI 2-3 months before that?
The images of the hard drives were shared with NY Post
She has NO idea during this testimony about the computer which displays the Biden Oligarch crime spree.
Repair shop closed and owner went into hiding?

Waltz

There was a rational explanation for that: the so-called president colluded with Russia to affect the 2016 election, and obstructed justice in the process of hiding it. Unfortunately, the investigating authorities were prevented from bringing an indictment against a sitting president, and (weirdly) felt the mere accusation of an indictable crime would be "unfair". So other than the impeachment vote, the white house occupant went on with his business like usual.

Well, at least you see the need for investigating such things, but, of course, it depends on people smarter and wiser than we are so that it can be contained according to law and maintains the balance of civil accord.

Authentic Nouveau

It’s really not okay for you to just close your eyes and turn away from this and just assume that if there really was something to it, it would be all over the news. That is not the case. The media has failed us. We have to step up. It’s our obligation to our country. For the children!

Remember that lady from nbc or whatever that got caught on the hot mic complaining because she had the story on Epstein three years before it came out, but wasn’t allowed to report on it because the Royals squashed it to cover for their precious Prince Andrew???

If that doesn’t prove to you how corrupt our media has become... I can’t help you.

But the information IS out there if you look for it. So unless you look into it for yourself and see it for yourself... you don’t get to have an opinion.

But let me warn you... it’s bad.
Harvey Weinstein story was blocked so many times.

DeSanto

Harvey Weinstein story was blocked so many times.
Oh yeah! And remember the nixvm cult lady that liked to set up pretend daycare centers to torture children and traffic them as sex slaves for the rich? That story never really got off the ground, did it? Oh well, who’s got time for all that. We had more important things going on at the time. Like learning every aspect of the life of Stormy Daniels and Bret Kavanaugh.

DeSanto

Well, at least you see the need for investigating such things, but, of course, it depends on people smarter and wiser than we are so that it can be contained according to law and maintains the balance of civil accord.
Wouldn’t it be crazy if we found out that hunter’s laptop actually had incriminating evidence on the investigators themselves... and that’s why they tried to cover it up until they could get Biden in office?

How about Epstein? They ALL knew what he was doing and nothing was done.

Hollywood is a cess pool.

Corruption rules America.

Again there is one real reason why anyone would want to be that wealthy and that its to indulge in immorality. And thats how they got rich in the first place. Dealing in unethical business(to put it nicely).