Hyper Calvinism defined

Well, you have to at least agree with the Doctrines of Grace to be a Calvinist; so technically y'all could be right. But there is more to Calvinism than that, it needs to be well rounded; IE Evangelical Calvinism. I suspect you agree with me there is a difference between Calvinism, and let's say; Hyper Calvinism? If you agree, might it be true that someone will actually be leaving Hyper Calvinism, when they could leave it but remain an Evangelical Calvinist?
Everyone I'm talking about has rejected tulip.

Well, you have to at least agree with the Doctrines of Grace to be a Calvinist; so technically y'all could be right. But there is more to Calvinism than that, it needs to be well rounded; IE Evangelical Calvinism. I suspect you agree with me there is a difference between Calvinism, and let's say; Hyper Calvinism? If you agree, might it be true that someone will actually be leaving Hyper Calvinism, when they could leave it but remain an Evangelical Calvinist?
Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 6:14 - But God forbid that I should glory, save inthe cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. I brag on and share Jesus not a theology or a denomination.

Everyone I'm talking about has rejected tulip.

Undoubtedly the same people described here:

Eph. 4:14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.

I would say that he would be leaving 'another Calvinism', not Calvinism...
Do you agree with the calvinist in the OP with the following from GTY ministries of John MacArthur ?

A hyper-Calvinist is one who:

1. Denies that the gospel call applies to all who hear, OR
  2. Denies that faith is the duty of every sinner, OR
  3. Denies that the gospel makes any “offer” of Christ, salvation, or mercy to the non-elect (or denies that the offer of divine mercy is free and universal), OR
  4. Denies that there is such a thing as “common grace,” OR
  5. Denies that God has any sort of love for the non-elect.

Do you agree with the calvinist in the OP with the following from GTY ministries of John MacArthur ?

A hyper-Calvinist is one who:

1. Denies that the gospel call applies to all who hear, OR
  2. Denies that faith is the duty of every sinner, OR
  3. Denies that the gospel makes any “offer” of Christ, salvation, or mercy to the non-elect (or denies that the offer of divine mercy is free and universal), OR
  4. Denies that there is such a thing as “common grace,” OR
  5. Denies that God has any sort of love for the non-elect.
I agree with Phil Johnson...

Back