I am curious what Trinitarians believe since the speaker says "My" spirit.

Genesis 6:3... And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Trinitarians... WHO is speaking in Genesis 6:3?

In other words, which alternate version of the verse is MOST accurate...

A... And the divine Being said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

B... And the divine Being said, Our spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

C... And God the Father said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

D... And God the Son said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

E... And God the Holy Ghost said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

F... And God the Father and God the Son said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

G... And God the Father and God the Son said, Our spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

H... And God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

I... And God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost said, Our spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

J... other, please explain

P.S.

I believe the LORD (Yahweh/GOD) is a "who" and is the one speaking. Here is how I see the distinctions between the Father, Son, Spirit, and GOD...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.

Genesis 6:3... And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

TRINITARIANS, which alternate version of the verse is MOST accurate...

A... And the divine Being said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

B... And the divine Being said, Our spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

C... And God the Father said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

D... And God the Son said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

E... And God the Holy Ghost said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

F... And God the Father and God the Son said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

G... And God the Father and God the Son said, Our spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

H... And God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

I... And God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost said, Our spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

johnny guitar

Trinitarians... WHO is speaking in Genesis 6:3?

In other words, which alternate version of the verse is MOST accurate...

P.S.

I believe the LORD (Yahweh/GOD) is a "who" and is the one speaking. Here is how I see the distinctions between the Father, Son, Spirit, and GOD...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.
A.
Next question...............................