"I am very sorry.." from MrID

Do you think that singing always come from mouth? How about the leaves of the trees in hills and mountains when swept by the winds? They create harmonic sounds and they are music to us, nature's music.. thus, the Bible is always correct.
MrID logic:
  • the Bible is right about one specific claim
  • "thus, the Bible is always correct"
I expect he has invented a new kind of logic...

MrID logic:
  • the Bible is right about one specific claim
I expect he has invented a new kind of logic...
He is not even right on that claim. The Bible says that hills and mountains sing, not trees. The trees clap their hands, not sing:

"For you shall go out in joy and be led back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands," -- Isaiah 55:12​

Evolution is no more atheistic than germ theory or the principles that underline civil engineering.

Anyone can easily divorce, because divorce is legal. It has nothing to do with atheism.

Atheism has nothing to do with morality. Atheists are as moral as Christians, more so in fact, since they are moral on and of themselves rather than relying on third hand morality handed down from the stone age.

Evolution has nothing to say about a good life, or a bad one. It's no more a moral engine than mathematics or chemistry.
Germ theory and engineering are not origin topics. Evolution Theory is an origin topic, the origin of species. Thus, the evidences are atheistic evidences and not scientific.

Atheism has relative morality, thus, unreliable.

Once again, since Evolution Theory is an origin theory, it affects the origin of humans and their morality.

He is not even right on that claim. The Bible says that hills and mountains sing, not trees. The trees clap their hands, not sing:

"For you shall go out in joy and be led back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands," -- Isaiah 55:12​
Do you think that there are no trees in hills and mountains? Even the fields have trees, so they clap (swept by winds) and sing. They create harmonic sounds and they are music and clapping to us, nature's music.. thus, the Bible is always correct.

Germ theory and engineering are not origin topics. Evolution Theory is an origin topic, the origin of species. Thus, the evidences are atheistic evidences and not scientific.
More MrID logic:
  • "Evolution Theory is an origin topic, the origin of species"
  • "Thus, the evidences are atheistic evidences and not scientific"
Is creationism an origin topic?

Atheism has relative morality, thus, unreliable.
And more!
  • "Atheism has relative morality"
  • "thus, unreliable"
Do you think that there are no trees in hills and mountains? Even the fields have trees, so they clap (swept by winds) and sing. They create harmonic sounds and they are music and clapping to us, nature's music.. thus, the Bible is always correct.
And this too
  • "Even the fields have trees, so they clap (swept by winds) and sing. They create harmonic sounds and they are music and clapping to us, nature's music.."
When you see things like this, you get to understand why Christians believe the Bible.

They're just as atheistic as evolution is.

Right?
No. They are both neutral since they are not discussing origin topics. Evolution Theory is an origin of species theory, thus, not neutral. Evolution Theory is being supported by atheistic evidences and not scientific nor realistic or empirical.

More MrID logic:
Is creationism an origin topic?

And more!
  • "Atheism has relative morality"
  • "thus, unreliable"

And this too
  • "Even the fields have trees, so they clap (swept by winds) and sing. They create harmonic sounds and they are music and clapping to us, nature's music.."
When you see things like this, you get to understand why Christians believe the Bible.
Yes. Evolution Theory is supported by atheistic evidences, not scientific or empirical.

Yes. The Bible talks about reality, thus reliable.

Yes. Evolution Theory is supported by atheistic evidences, not scientific or empirical.
My point was that you reasoning is:
Creationism is also an origin topic. By your reasoning, the evidences for creationism are atheistic evidences and not scientific, right?

Or have you now realised that that is BS, and your reasoning is nonsense?

Yes. The Bible talks about reality, thus reliable.
More great MrID logic.
  • X talks about reality
  • Therefore X is reliable
What I love so much is how each post illustrates just how poor Christian reasoning is and how naïve Christians are.

My point was that you reasoning is:
Creationism is also an origin topic. By your reasoning, the evidences for creationism are atheistic evidences and not scientific, right?

Or have you now realised that that is BS, and your reasoning is nonsense?

More great MrID logic.
  • X talks about reality
  • Therefore X is reliable
What I love so much is how each post illustrates just how poor Christian reasoning is and how naïve Christians are.
LOL!! That is the reason why I cannot become an atheist since atheists like Pixie do not support reality but fantasy.

LOL!! That is the reason why I cannot become an atheist since atheists like Pixie do not support reality but fantasy.
That's ironic, considering your belief that you have disproved evolution is a complete fantasy. I don't think you really know the difference between fantasy and reality.

Get some help.

You are over-literalizing when the obvious intent of the author had more to do with metaphor. That sort of nuance must be lost on you.

You are over-literalizing when the obvious intent of the author had more to do with metaphor. That sort of nuance must be lost on you.
Just as some Christians over-literalize Genesis, with a 6,000 year old earth and a recent global flood.

A book with two magic trees and a talking serpent has more to do with metaphor. That sort of nuance appears be lost on you. The Bible is not a science textbook; it is not all literally true.

Just as some Christians over-literalize Genesis, with a 6,000 year old earth and a recent global flood.
Make you case from the writings. Otherwise it is nothing more than an accusation backed by not one thing. It is obvious in most of history the bible accounts presuppose a global flood and an early creation date as actual history. You, on the other hand, are an illiterate when it comes to this subject matter.
A book with two magic trees and a talking serpent has more to do with metaphor.
Then what does the metaphor mean? We know what it means for music from wind going thru the leaves on trees.
That sort of nuance appears be lost on you.
No help from you. Perhaps you are defensive because your misinterpretation of Isaiah was exposed for all to see.
The Bible is not a science textbook; it is not all literally true.
Genesis for example is written as history. Opinion is not a legit falsifier esp when it is backed by nothing.

That's ironic, considering your belief that you have disproved evolution is a complete fantasy.
Evolution is falsified by soft tissue in dino poo. Deep time has no written historical support. If written history is the standard, deep time is not supported. No deep time no common descent.
I don't think you really know the difference between fantasy and reality.
Irrelevant and off topic. Nobody is here for unwanted assessments from persons who believe they are bipedal ape and their ancestors had tails.
Get some help.
That is just plain mean. Try some civility

Make you case from the writings.
God made the heavens and the earth. God does not lie, so what the heavens and the earth tell us is true. Hence the heavens and the earth are over 6,000 years old; a lot older.

Ancient Hebrew did not have the words for 'electron', 'deoxyribonucleic acid', 'gene' and so on. Hence, any text in ancient Hebrew did not have the words to give a full explanation. All it could give was metaphor.

We know what it means for music from wind going thru the leaves on trees.
You are using the wrong metaphor. The hills and mountains sang. Trees clapped their hands.

You are happy to recognise metaphor in Isaiah; you need to recognise creation myth in Genesis. A talking serpent and magic trees tell you that this is not a literal story.

Genesis for example is written as history.
Show me a talking serpent and even one magic tree and you have a case. Otherwise you are misinterpreting the text.

Back