"I am very sorry.." from MrID

Me, and everyone else. Unless you have any evidence to support your claim?
I'm "Evidence" (but not for you). I've got 59 years of empirical evidence, that proves conclusively to ME, that it's all true.

And, of course I meet with hundreds of folks (many of whom are Bluegrass Musicians) every week, who agree with me.

So, you are unable to even come up with one example of a lie that science promotes?

I guess we can just dismiss your claim as completely unfounded. Why do you feel the need to make things up?
I gave two long posts. So, you did not like my very real example.

Chuckle - says it all, doesn't it??
Indeed it does. Bronze Age Hebrews did not have the words for proton, atom, protein, amino acid etc. Nobody would expect to find any detailed scientific explanation in the Bible; God would have had to limit His description to what His audience could understand.

"Let the earth bring forth..." shows that God used an indirect process to form life from the non-living chemicals of the then lifeless earth. Science has added a lot more detail, and a lot more vocabulary, to elucidate the details of that bringing forth.

Indeed it does. Bronze Age Hebrews did not have the words for proton, atom, protein, amino acid etc. Nobody would expect to find any detailed scientific explanation in the Bible; God would have had to limit His description to what His audience could understand.
I.e. "I did it".
"Let the earth bring forth..." shows that God used an indirect process to form life from the non-living chemicals of the then lifeless earth. Science has added a lot more detail, and a lot more vocabulary, to elucidate the details of that bringing forth.
AND all meaningless. You have a visceral need to SELL "science" (so called), so you write your own fiction based on what little you actually know. Mustn't let any "God thing" be involved.

AND all meaningless.
The words of the Bible that I quoted are "meaningless"? Really?

You have a visceral need to SELL "science" (so called), so you write your own fiction based on what little you actually know. Mustn't let any "God thing" be involved.
I have more god things in my religion than in yours. Just read the first chapter of the Saddharmapundarika.

All I am doing is giving a summary of the Theistic Evolution interpretation of Genesis, and people can interpret the Bible as they wish, can't they? Or is your name Francis and you are posting from Rome?

Nope. Your INTERPRETATION of them is.
I have more god things in my religion than in yours. Just read the first chapter of the Saddharmapundarika.

All I am doing is giving a summary of the Theistic Evolution interpretation of Genesis, and people can interpret the Bible as they wish, can't they? Or is your name Francis and you are posting from Rome?
The key:
"Theistic EVOLUTION"
OF course you CAN ABSOLUTELY interpret the Bible as you wish.
But that has no effect on what IS.

Nope. It's a claim made in a Bronze/Iron Age text. There is little or no evidence to support it being true.
When any explanation works in reality and is testable and repeatable by anyone, then, it is true.

For example, do not divorce your wife. It is true as long as marriage to one woman to one man. Violate it and you will end up in Evolution and its consequences: crimes, immoralities, all bad stuffs...

Sin always begets sin. Action-Reaction! Sin/violation always result to death, death to family, death to happiness, etc. The Bible is always right!

Religion is not the problem. The problem is the existence of universe. Is your God of your religion create the universe? If not, then, you are wrong.

Religion is not the problem. The problem is the existence of universe. Is your God of your religion create the universe? If not, then, you are wrong.
The universe is "all that exists". Yes, that includes non-material as well as material parts: heaven, hell, angels etc.

Such a universe cannot be created, since anything not in the universe does not exist, by definition. Something that does not exist cannot create anything, certainly not a universe.

If anything eternal exists, then the universe is also eternal.

The universe is "all that exists". Yes, that includes non-material as well as material parts: heaven, hell, angels etc.

Such a universe cannot be created, since anything not in the universe does not exist, by definition. Something that does not exist cannot create anything, certainly not a universe.

If anything eternal exists, then the universe is also eternal.
it was created by the satanic realm after the fall

Unless, of course, It can be. But a Fine Brave pontification nonetheless!!!!
What created that universe? Whatever is outside the All That Exists (ATE) universe does not exist. Hence there are no existing gods outside the ATE universe. Only non-existing gods can be external to that universe.

A non-existent god cannot create anything.

An existing eternal God, such as the Abrahamic God, means that the ATE universe is also eternal. An eternal universe cannot be created, since there is no time when it did not exist, so there can be no initial creation event before the universe existed.

That is not pontification, that is logic. Was the eternal Abrahamic God created? That is the same argument. Anything that is eternal cannot have been caused/created/initiated.

it was created by the satanic realm after the fall
False. Did the Garden of Eden exist? Did God exist? Did the two magic trees exist? They existed, so the All That Exists universe also existed, and included them, as well as angels, stars, the sun and moon etc.

The ATE universe exists as long as something exists.

What created that universe?
Not WHAT, silly!!! WHO!!! Gen 1:1 covers that!!
A non-existent god cannot create anything.
Chuckle!!! Absolutely correct Captain Obvious!!!
An existing eternal God, such as the Abrahamic God, means that the ATE universe is also eternal. An eternal universe cannot be created, since there is no time when it did not exist, so there can be no initial creation event before the universe existed.
Except that God, who is eternal, did create it, and your "Word salad" means nothing.
That is not pontification, that is logic. Was the eternal Abrahamic God created? That is the same argument. Anything that is eternal cannot have been caused/created/initiated.
TRUE!!! but that has no effect on your other foolishness.

Except that God, who is eternal, did create it
Wrong. Nothing that exists (or existed) could create the ATE universe. As long as even one thing exists, then the ATE universe must also exist.

God cannot create Himself, nor can He create the ATE universe.

False. Did the Garden of Eden exist? Did God exist? Did the two magic trees exist? They existed, so the All That Exists universe also existed, and included them, as well as angels, stars, the sun and moon etc.

The ATE universe exists as long as something exists.
Im referring to the mimic realm created by adam, with those 'gods', after the fall, which is clearly recounted in rg veda and hieroglyphs.

Im not referring to Eden, which God created and which the evil realm gods plundered per those mentioned texts.

Back