"I am very sorry.." from MrID

When any explanation works in reality and is testable and repeatable by anyone, then, it is true.

For example, do not divorce your wife. It is true as long as marriage to one woman to one man. Violate it and you will end up in Evolution and its consequences: crimes, immoralities, all bad stuffs...

Sin always begets sin. Action-Reaction! Sin/violation always result to death, death to family, death to happiness, etc. The Bible is always right!

OK, tell us, how does divorcing your wife lead to evolution?

You don't even know what evolution is, do you?

Please seek some help with your obvious mental health issues.

the 'gods' of the rg vedas and hieroglyphs are liars murderers and thieves...

demons.

There are no gods of hieroglyphs. It's a form of written language.

Quick question, do you agree with the current practice in education of teaching children Arabic Numerals?

actually that is true about a divorce, but in the context of cosmology.... in that when evil realm stole the sceptre from eden, it was related to a divorce... and resulted in theft of the birthright which is highly documented in every ancient text... in scripture we see jacob play out as a type the getting back of that birthright...

thus, after the fall a type of souls started from the wrong father... a different father not God, and this universe started, which is based on other principles, not God's. Any intelligence it has came from God, of course, in that eden qualities, the birthright power it....
and that seed (representing esau, sons of ammon, etc.) is in emnity with God and us... having stolen the birthright. Thus God says he hates Esau for very good reason.

There are no gods of hieroglyphs. It's a form of written language.

Quick question, do you agree with the current practice in education of teaching children Arabic Numerals?
Im still waiting on replies to actual stuff I replied to you, yesterday and before. You can queue that new question.

The Bible is always right!
No it is not.

Do trees have hands? Do hills sing? No they do not.

What does the Bible say?

Isaiah 55:12 - "For you shall go out in joy and be led back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands,"​

The Bible is not always right.

No it is not.

What does the Bible say?

Isaiah 55:12 - "For you shall go out in joy and be led back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands,"​

in Eden, all of reality was aware and loved God.

nature would not hurt a soul, on purpose.

in the current dead matrix nature, yes, everything is DEAD and the nature here does not praise God...

Since it's GOD'S explanation
No Christian alive claims the bible was literally written by God.

Nearly all of you admit it was written by men, who were divinely inspired by God.

So, the explanation you're referring to was literally written by men, whom you claim are completely unreliable about almost everything. Yet here you've placed unwavering trust in the words they wrote.

Why do you trust men so much, Bob?

A Fine Brave Pontification!!!
If you think simple logic is "pontification", then maybe you shouldn't be trying to tell people you've got a handle on the ultimate truth.

ps. every time you ignore my question, you demonstrate that you're aware of your hypocrisy.

If you think simple logic is "pontification", then maybe you shouldn't be trying to tell people you've got a handle on the ultimate truth.

ps. every time you ignore my question, you demonstrate that you're aware of your hypocrisy.
many times things that seem logical are miasma,
in fact a very famous philosopher of your science, guess who, says the very same.

logic does not amount to truth and in fact is very limited.

Im still waiting on replies to actual stuff I replied to you, yesterday and before. You can queue that new question.
The reason I haven't replied to your posts is because they are laughable nonsense.

Now, can you tell me if you think that teaching Arabic Numerals to children is a good thing or not?

many times things that seem logical are miasma,
in fact a very famous philosopher of your science, guess who, says the very same.

logic does not amount to truth and in fact is very limited.
None of this is related to the quoted text you responded to.

It's simple logic that an existing thing can't create "all that exists", because that would entail him creating himself - and Christians assure us that such a thing is impossible.

@Bob Carabbio thinks pointing this out is "fine brave pontification", but the reality is that it's only logic.

Too bad you are unwilling to understand.

It's less that I am unwilling to understand, and more that you have nothing to teach. Your claims about the nature of the universe do not match reality. And, frankly, I've read better alternate reality fantasy and science fiction.

It's less that I am unwilling to understand, and more that you have nothing to teach. Your claims about the nature of the universe do not match reality. And, frankly, I've read better alternate reality fantasy and science fiction.
do enjoy your alternate science fiction and reality. cheers.

do enjoy your alternate science fiction and reality. cheers.
Some of us have been reading your posts for more than a decade here, and it's patently obviously that you are the one living in an alternate reality.

Evolution Theory is an atheistic theory. If you are an atheist, you can easily divorce your wife, since marriage to you is not ordained or commanded by God the Creator. Thus, Evolution Theory will lead more on immorality and all possible sins. While all real Christian Churches are teaching and helping their members to live a good life for God and society, Evolution Theory's followers do the opposite.

No it is not.

What does the Bible say?

Do you think that singing always come from mouth? How about the leaves of the trees in hills and mountains when swept by the winds? They create harmonic sounds and they are music to us, nature's music.. thus, the Bible is always correct.

Evolution Theory is an atheistic theory. If you are an atheist, you can easily divorce your wife, since marriage to you is not ordained or commanded by God the Creator. Thus, Evolution Theory will lead more on immorality and all possible sins. While all real Christian Churches are teaching and helping their members to live a good life for God and society, Evolution Theory's followers do the opposite.
Evolution is no more atheistic than germ theory or the principles that underline civil engineering.

Anyone can easily divorce, because divorce is legal. It has nothing to do with atheism.

Atheism has nothing to do with morality. Atheists are as moral as Christians, more so in fact, since they are moral on and of themselves rather than relying on third hand morality handed down from the stone age.

Evolution has nothing to say about a good life, or a bad one. It's no more a moral engine than mathematics or chemistry.

Evolution has nothing to say about a good life, or a bad one. It's no more a moral engine than mathematics or chemistry.
You stole my thunder; I was going to mention both of those branches of knowledge/understanding.

I assume you've noticed that @MrIntelligentDesign spends no time inventing new maths, or new theories about how chemicals combine/react with each other. Do you think he understands his fundamental failures on these fronts?

Back