I can’t believe no one is talking about this...

DeSanto

So, I’m just going to leave this here for anybody that actually cares to know how our SO-CALLED “representatives” in Congress have decided to spend our tax dollars supposedly to give aid to all the Americans that have suffered due to their policies...

It’s really is evil what they are doing.

Harry Leggs

So, I’m just going to leave this here for anybody that actually cares to know how our SO-CALLED “representatives” in Congress have decided to spend our tax dollars supposedly to give aid to all the Americans that have suffered due to their policies...

It’s really is evil what they are doing.
Is this covid relief where everyone gets 600? I put a thread up but nobody responded where Dem Tulsi Gabbard voted against. Sounds like the Donald is going to veto.

vibise

View attachment 423

Money for lgbtq gender studies in Pakistan?
Money to buy cars for people with aids in Africa?
Money for Saudi race horses?
The covid relief bill has been folded into the yearly budget, and the numbers above are from that budget, and are not unusual.

There are certainly questions about the covid relief part.

Like, why did it take from June when the first covid package ran out until now to do anything (hint - Republican refusal to address the problem).

Also, why is everyone earning below $75K getting this payment as many of these people never lost their jobs and are making the same amount as before covid. The money should be specifically directed to those who lost their jobs and to businesses that are in dire straits because of covid. If the money is restricted to covid victims instead of everyone, then those victims will get real relief instead of a measly $600 one-time payment.

Authentic Nouveau

The covid relief bill has been folded into the yearly budget, and the numbers above are from that budget, and are not unusual.

There are certainly questions about the covid relief part.

Like, why did it take from June when the first covid package ran out until now to do anything (hint - Republican refusal to address the problem).

Also, why is everyone earning below $75K getting this payment as many of these people never lost their jobs and are making the same amount as before covid. The money should be specifically directed to those who lost their jobs and to businesses that are in dire straits because of covid. If the money is restricted to covid victims instead of everyone, then those victims will get real relief instead of a measly $600 one-time payment.
You have not read the bill and we know you haven't

vibise

You have not read the bill and we know you haven't
This bill is over 5000 pages and was finalized by Senate leadership just hours before the vote.

Remember how outraged Republicans were about Obamacare, which they claimed they had no time to read even though their amendments were being added over 18 months?

And how about that Republican tax cut bill for the rich in 2017? It was so last minute that the bill up for a vote had indecipherable scribbles in the margins!

DeSanto

This image doesn't match anything found in the PDF you've linked.

Where'd you find it? Gatewaypundit?
Just a random image I found that helped summarize the point I wanted to make. Why do you ask? So you can attack the source instead trying to dispute the claims?

I posted a link to the actual bill. Have you read?

https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/BILLS-116HR133SA-RCP-116-68.pdf

I mean, come on... add up $600 for all Americans

Wth???

Tibetan Communities: $17M
Ukraine: 453M
Georgia: $132.025M
Sudan: $60M
South Sudan: $23M
Syria: $40M
VENEZUELA!!!: 33M
Caribbean: $74M
Centra America: $505.925M
Columbia: $461.37M
Jordan: $1.65 BILLION
Cambodia: $85.505M
LAOS!!!!: $80.3M
Hong Kong: $3M
Pakistan: $25M
Nepal: 130.265M
Bangladesh: $198.323M
Vietnam: &169.739M
Burma: 134.95M
Malawi: $60M
Tunisia: $241.4M
Democrat Republic of the Congo: $325M
Central African Republic: $3M
Israel: $500M
Palestinians: 75M

Counties that will receive an unspecified amount of our tax money:

- Iran
- Iraq
- Lebanon
- Libya
- Morocco
- West Bank
- Yemen
- African Great Lakes Region
- Cameroon
- Chad
- Niger
- Nogeria
- Sahel Region Countries
- Zimbabwe
- Phillippines
- Afghanistan
- Haiti

Whateverman

Just a random image I found that helped summarize the point I wanted to make. Why do you ask? So you can attack the source instead trying to dispute the claims?

I posted a link to the actual bill. Have you read?

https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/BILLS-116HR133SA-RCP-116-68.pdf

I mean, come on... add up $600 for all Americans

Wth???

Tibetan Communities: $17M
Ukraine: 453M
Georgia: $132.025M
Sudan: $60M
South Sudan: $23M
Syria: $40M
VENEZUELA!!!: 33M
Caribbean: $74M
Centra America: $505.925M
Columbia: $461.37M
Jordan: $1.65 BILLION
Cambodia: $85.505M
LAOS!!!!: $80.3M
Hong Kong: $3M
Pakistan: $25M
Nepal: 130.265M
Bangladesh: $198.323M
Vietnam: &169.739M
Burma: 134.95M
Malawi: $60M
Tunisia: $241.4M
Democrat Republic of the Congo: $325M
Central African Republic: $3M
Israel: $500M
Palestinians: 75M

Counties that will receive an unspecified amount of our tax money:

- Iran
- Iraq
- Lebanon
- Libya
- Morocco
- West Bank
- Yemen
- African Great Lakes Region
- Cameroon
- Chad
- Niger
- Nogeria
- Sahel Region Countries
- Zimbabwe
- Phillippines
- Afghanistan
- Haiti
Every single one of these numbers comes from Trump's spending bill.

HE put those numbers in there. Not Democrats, and not Congress.

The so-called president.

Why aren't you complaining about the way he's spending your money?