I hope I'm wrong

Nic

I hope I'm wrong. My mother and I have had an amazing journey but it would seem she no longer thriving due to her hospital parting gift of congestive heart failure. Yes I'm still bitter. She is like my playful toddler and we have a great deal of fun as we walk together towards her inevitable end. I began again speaking of death and why we have nothing to fear all the time praying with her and asking the Lord's counsel and blessings as we endure and make our requests known. We dovetail our communication and efforts with an abundance of love. My mom told me she didn't ever think about death, I let her know it's important and we should think about it. I told her if Jesus is calling her home she is free to leave. I don't know how much more I wish to write, but please pray for us, thank you everyone.

God bless you both, Nic. If it weren't for God's help during diffiicult times, I don't know what we'd do. I can testify that that He does help us.

Reactions: Nic
I hope I'm wrong. My mother and I have had an amazing journey but it would seem she no longer thriving due to her hospital parting gift of congestive heart failure. Yes I'm still bitter. She is like my playful toddler and we have a great deal of fun as we walk together towards her inevitable end. I began again speaking of death and why we have nothing to fear all the time praying with her and asking the Lord's counsel and blessings as we endure and make our requests known. We dovetail our communication and efforts with an abundance of love. My mom told me she didn't ever think about death, I let her know it's important and we should think about it. I told her if Jesus is calling her home she is free to leave. I don't know how much more I wish to write, but please pray for us, thank you everyone.

🙏

Reactions: Nic
My mother has improved, we still have issues,, but we are so very thankful. I really thought the end was near. Thanks be to God and thank everyone for their prayers and thoughtful replies!🙂 As not infrequently it goes, I'm so humbled yet again, thank you Lord for your compassionate mercy, forgiveness and favor!

My mother has improved, we still have issues,, but we are so very thankful. I really thought the end was near. Thanks be to God and thank everyone for their prayers and thoughtful replies!🙂 As not infrequently it goes, I'm so humbled yet again, thank you Lord for your compassionate mercy, forgiveness and favor!
That's good to hear! But I'll pray for you and your mom, anyway. For strength and grace for you both.

--Rich

Praying now. Jesus is close.

__

Back