I love the Right, if only for their sense of humor

tbeachhead

It is so fun to watch comedy get restored as the right slowly steals back the humor that the left tried to criminalize.

So, Ilhan Omar, the rep from Minnesota who married her brother to procure illegal citizen status for him, a rabid anti-semite who, concerning 9/11 once said, "Some people did something," has been ousted from the Foreign Affairs Committee she has no business being on for her hatred of our strongest ally Israel.

Dan Bongino posts this headline on his news aggregation page that he started in response to Drudge going woke: "OMAR OUT: Some People Do Something and Oust Ilhan Omar From House Foreign Affairs Committee"

Whahahahahaha....Some people do something and things begin to change. Sanity restored one sense at a time.

I fail to see any humor there.

I have noted, however, that people on the left and right have completely different takes on humor.
RWers oddly thought that Rush Limbaugh was funny, but never saw any humor in Jon Stewart or Colbert.

I have noted, however, that people on the left and right have completely different takes on humor.
RWers oddly thought that Rush Limbaugh was funny, but never saw any humor in Jon Stewart or Colbert.
Again you are clueless...Rush was insightful and cogent. His insights were laced with irony, and his perspicacity made him the most powerful name in radio for decades.

Both Jon and Steven started off funny. When Colbert decided to ditch humor for what he's doing now he became the abject failure that he is dancing with needles.

Stewart lost his mind...that's the best I can say for him. His loss was a tragic one, because he had insight like Bill Maher still does.

And the humor here is in the irony of taking Omar's callous mischaracterization of an evil tragedy and turning it back on her. She deserves the mirror she gets. And thank you for your response. I was interested in what you thought.

It is so fun to watch comedy get restored as the right slowly steals back the humor that the left tried to criminalize.

So, Ilhan Omar, the rep from Minnesota who married her brother to procure illegal citizen status for him, a rabid anti-semite who, concerning 9/11 once said, "Some people did something," has been ousted from the Foreign Affairs Committee she has no business being on for her hatred of our strongest ally Israel.

Dan Bongino posts this headline on his news aggregation page that he started in response to Drudge going woke: "OMAR OUT: Some People Do Something and Oust Ilhan Omar From House Foreign Affairs Committee"

Whahahahahaha....Some people do something and things begin to change. Sanity restored one sense at a time.
Perhaps some of the dastardliness of Washington DC is beginning to wash away. The ousting of Ilhan Omar and the restoration of humor is a pretty good first step.

If you're alleging they have a sense of humor, than obviously their take is a completely different definition.
RWers oddly thought that Rush Limbaugh was funny,
Donald Trump is the funniest guy to ever occupy the White House. His speeches are hysterical.
but never saw any humor in Jon Stewart or Colbert.
And do you think you're funny…

Frankly, I never considered ANY of those "Talking heads" as anything but rabid DESTROYERS. Never a good word about anything endless sarcasm, and venom - just like the film maker Michael Moore, and his worthless Axe jobs, or Seth Meyers, and his hate-mongering. I used to have to listen to Limbaugh all day long at Johnson Controls when I worked there.

Babylon Bee is pretty funny, but most right-wing attempts at humor are just cruel and racist.

You haven't read this thread's OP?
Are you laboring under the impression that Dan Bongino holds himself out to be some kind of a comedian? The comment was witty but it's hardly intended to be stand up. It is not however particularly cruel and it's certainly not racist. To suggest that it is, is just exposing yourself as a blithering idiot.

Last edited:
Back