I once heard a Catholic priest say.....

Oh my goodness not tackling the problem I raised but covering up the problem with your inane question.

Your leaders who are sexually immoral in many areas and those who do not expose the sin thus allowing the sheep to be harmed have been in your institution for how long? They have made their baptism, first communion, confirmation, holy orders etc all these things were they are meant to be getting grace and they still need redemption. How often have they celebrated communion, how many hosts have they consumed?

You are telling us that your leaders are not saved and need redemption which proves they are NOT meeting the scriptural requirements for leaders. So you have unsaved leaders who are NOT following Jesus so they must be following the other MASTER, this means they can only lead the flock to one place and it is not heaven.

You know when you try to justify evil you show how desperate you are and how far the RCC is and that it is not apostolic or founded by Jesus.

If you truly believe it is Jesus then how can you or any other RC allow sexually immoral leaders touch him?

Your host cannot save you either and it hasn't worked to saved those sexually immoral leaders. It is failing to do what you claim it does.
The Sacraments are not magic. The Grace of God can be received in vain.

Who is comparing a wafer to God? There is no wafer; there is only God, thus no wafer to compare with God.

The deception for Protestants is complete when they read Jesus words "This is my body" and re-write those words to "This is NOT my body."
Who is comparing a wafer to God?
You are. Nothing happens at mass, nothing changes. It was bread before, its bread after regardless of the 'accidents' or mystery of transubstantiation which is nonsense. You've been told a lie and you believe it.

There is no wafer; there is only God, thus no wafer to compare with God.
Uh huh. Lifeless, powerless. A god that can't speak, hear, walk...thats your god?

The deception for Protestants is complete when they read Jesus words "This is my body" and re-write those words to "This is NOT my body."

Not deception, common sense. Catholics pick and choose what they decide to be literal or figurative. You have a dogma to protect which is why you defend the indefensible.

Who is comparing a wafer to God? There is no wafer; there is only God, thus no wafer to compare with God.

When a Roman Catholic priest consecrates the Host nothing at all happens!
When a Roman Catholic priest consecrates the bread, nothing happens, it still looks just exactly like bread.
When a Roman Catholic priest consecrates the Host, nothing happens, it still smells just exactly like bread,
When a Roman Catholic priest consecrates the Host, nothing happens, it still feels just exactly like bread.
When a Roman Catholic priest consecrates the Host, nothing happens, it still tastes just exactly like bread.

In God's Word, romish, there is not one single miracle in which all outward evidences reveal that nothing happened. Biblical miracles are always tangible and practical, romish. Take the miracle of the parting of the Red Sea for an example. Moses really parted the Red Sea - but he didn't tell the people to cross it before parting it.
Another example: Elijah actually called down literal fire, much to the complete horror of the false prophets.
The NT is full of the miracles of Jesus - He literally healed the sick, He literally cleansed the lepers, and He literally raised the dead. God has never dealt with mankind using virtual "miracles."

Protestants and Roman Catholics alike gather info that comes to our brains from what we see, feel, touch, taste and smell. However, I am sure you will agree that there also exists a spiritual dimension beyond the material one.
When we consider the realm of signs and wonders, we are dealing with phenomena that occur at the interface of the natural and the spiritual dimensions, an area that Satan likes to tread since his appearance to Eve in the Garden of Eden. Because the spiritual dimension has 2 sides- holy and unholy - not everything that originates from the spiritual realm necessarily comes from God.

Paul indicated that nothing which is produced by man (i.e.,any work of art) can be thought of as the producer of man. Here Paul's polemic is taken right out of the OT prophets. No idol can be likened to God or thought of as His image. God's image is found elsewhere, in the work of His own hands, and He thus prohibited the making of other pseudo-images of Himself (Thou shalt not make unto thee a graven image..., "Ex. 20: 4). Paul's reasoning was steeped in God's special revelation. )

Protestants and Roman Catholics alike gather info that comes to our brains from what we see, feel, touch, taste and smell. However, I am sure you will agree that there also exists a spiritual dimension beyond the material one.
Sure. We agree on this much.
When we consider the realm of signs and wonders, we are dealing with phenomena that occur at the interface of the natural and the spiritual dimensions, an area that Satan likes to tread since his appearance to Eve in the Garden of Eden. Because the spiritual dimension has 2 sides- holy and unholy - not everything that originates from the spiritual realm necessarily comes from God.
Yes, so far we are in agreement.
Paul indicated that nothing which is produced by man (i.e.,any work of art) can be thought of as the producer of man. Here Paul's polemic is taken right out of the OT prophets. No idol can be likened to God or thought of as His image. God's image is found elsewhere, in the work of His own hands, and He thus prohibited the making of other pseudo-images of Himself (Thou shalt not make unto thee a graven image..., "Ex. 20: 4). Paul's reasoning was steeped in God's special revelation. )
And---what does this have to do with the Eucharist and the presence of God within? What? Do you think the Eucharist is an "image" of God?
The Eucharist is not a mere image of God, the Eucharist IS God.

Incredible. So whenever the priest holds up the host and says "This is my body..." and then the chalice saying "This is my blood...", you think a miracle always happens and the wafer becomes God?
Yes.

The Catholic Church officially teaches that is untrue.

Here is just one of many, many examples:

What do you think happens?

What happens is obvious: nothing

The Catholic Church officially teaches that is untrue.

Here is just one of many, many examples:

What happens is obvious: nothing
We are discussing the Eucharist. What do invalid baptisms have to do with the Eucharist?

We are discussing the Eucharist. What do invalid baptisms have to do with the Eucharist?

This is not rocket science. This is Catholicism 101. The article explained it clearly for you:

"Father Hood was "devastated" to learn that not only was he not baptized or confirmed, but he also was not a validly ordained priest."

It was a fraud. All the Catholics at those Masses worshiped the bread, because none of them are capable of telling the difference between Jesus Christ and an inanimate object.

So no, this does not happen at every Mass. You are posting errors.

Back