I predict...

Hypatia_Alexandria

that now the shoe is on the other foot as it were, we will see in the coming weeks and months many threads containing vast quantities of sour grapes. Enough to make an entire vat of vinegar.:)

Never has our word Schadenfreude been more appropriate. Genieße es, meine Freunde! ;)

DeSanto

I have no idea as to who that gentleman might be.
Supreme Court Justice Thomas.

He was Kavanaugh’d by Biden (and others) in the 90’s using the same old playbook of the “old guard”, complete with media complicity.

Check out some of the old clips on this. It may begin to open your eyes. Check out the old SNL clips. Watch how the Fake News framed the narrative to influence public opinion. It’s truly disgusting how they’ve worked to destroy and denigrate our country.

DeSanto

I can tell your grasp of US politic is like a child.
Just trying to keep it light hearted 😊

At least I know who the guy is...

In all honestly, I don’t actually think Justice Thomas would (our should) abuse his power (like Biden did) in retaliation against him. He has way more integrity than that.

edit* just realized your comment was directed to someone else. But I’ll let my response stand.

Last edited:

Furion

Just trying to keep it light hearted 😊

At least I know who the guy is...
It is very funny to me the dedication that euros and Canucks have over American politics. All their rhetoric is the same, and then they show their cluelessness, like this guy who knows not a big historical figure in American politics, nor the subtlety of the reference.

Someone should post those 70's cartoons about a Bill on Capital Hill. Learn them up a bit. It could be a start.

Hypatia_Alexandria

Supreme Court Justice Thomas.

He was Kavanaugh’d by Biden (and others) in the 90’s using the same old playbook of the “old guard”, complete with media complicity.

Check out some of the old clips on this. It may begin to open your eyes. Check out the old SNL clips. Watch how the Fake News framed the narrative to influence public opinion. It’s truly disgusting how they’ve worked to destroy and denigrate our country.
Thank you. He sounds an interesting character. Very conservative and apparently an advocate of "natural law" while having never asked a question during oral arguments for over a decade. :)

This theory of legal originalism sounds extremely dubious. Who knows what a reasonable person would have understood at the time of ratification and what is understood by the word "reasonable"?

Ignatius

that now the shoe is on the other foot as it were, we will see in the coming weeks and months many threads containing vast quantities of sour grapes. Enough to make an entire vat of vinegar.:)

Never has our word Schadenfreude been more appropriate. Genieße es, meine Freunde! ;)
What's amazing to me is people like you actually have the temerity to talk about sour grapes after you knotheads have been whining for 4 years? Exactly how little self awareness do you have? You can't be this out of touch with yourself.

DeSanto

Thank you. He sounds an interesting character. Very conservative and apparently an advocate of "natural law" while having never asked a question during oral arguments for over a decade. :)
His character... has been smeared. Along with most any “conservative” thinker over the past decade.
This theory of legal originalism sounds extremely dubious. Who knows what a reasonable person would have understood at the time of ratification and what is understood by the word "reasonable"?
Well, if you’re not sure... just go read a NYTimes article or something and they will help frame your opinion for you.

Ignatius

I bet for you "reasonable" means anything you agree with.

Whateverman

I still don't understand what happened to you on that other forum. It's their loss :(

DeSanto

Here: This is how their playbook works...

CAN YOU SEE IT??? Are your eyes beginning to open?

Last edited:

Septextura

Gaslighting opponents and now giving speeches in German. I'm starting to smell... almonds.

Hypatia_Alexandria

Gaslighting opponents and now giving speeches in German. I'm starting to smell... almonds.
Oh come now. Admit this pure peevishness on your part. We all know that. Had the election gone Trump's way and had Democrats been making the same allegations you and various others here would have been dismissing it all as nonsense and conspiracy theories.

Perhaps like Trump you should also heed the advice of Jim Kenney and put your "big boy pants on":)

Edit: The term I used whilst German is in regular usage in the English language. Nor does one word constitute a speech!:rolleyes:

Last edited: