I think that Abraham was under the Noachide laws

Is there ANY JEW on this forum who IS ABLE to answer the questions...

1) Is Noah historical or mythical?

2) Are the Noahide Laws historical or mythical?
You are going to get different answers depending to which Jew you talk to.

IMHO, Noah is a mythical person. The purpose of the noahide myth is to teach us how much God hates sin.

The Noahide laws are laws, not a narrative, thus it is not appropriate to call them a myth. They are based on Torah and Oral Torah.

Abraham was an acting Melchizedek -
it was his duty to teach the Noahic commands
and give directive to people of God during that time

I've come to expect nasty personal attacks from you. So much for the love of Jesus.
Oh, love of Jesus has nothing to do with this. You constantly mock and attack, not only Christians but Yeshua, himself. And all writings related to him.
But you hold up pagan gods and belief systems as truth.
Then you call yourself a Jew.
I'd be remiss if I didn't call you on it.

“I like Jesus and all, but I don’t care too much for most of the other stuff in the Bible. Take the Disciples, for instance. They annoy the hell out of me, if you want to know the truth. They were all right after Jesus was dead and all, but while He was alive, they were about as much use to Him as a hole in the head. All they did was keep letting Him down. I like almost anybody in the Bible better than the Disciples.” - Holden Caufield

It certainly doesn't. You are a terrible "witness." However frank some of my posts may be, they are never hateful like yours.
Eye of the beholder, etc.
Your mocking of my King and Messiah is hateful to me. I sit back and watch you do it until I can't keep quiet anymore.
Your holding up paganistic forms of religion as valid is hateful to me. Why do you think YHVH destroyed the temple and called the Mosaic covenant void? Maybe you need to go back to square one in your search for the truth.

Eye of the beholder, etc.
Your mocking of my King and Messiah is hateful to me. I sit back and watch you do it until I can't keep quiet anymore.
Your holding up paganistic forms of religion as valid is hateful to me. Why do you think YHVH destroyed the temple and called the Mosaic covenant void? Maybe you need to go back to square one in your search for the truth.
Rachel Redux: this is the Judaism forum. Jews will be present, which means they will openly not accept Jesus as messiah. If this is too much for you to handle, spend your time in other forums.

And you showed incredible hatred to me personally LONG before I said anything about paganism. You began hating on me when I said I thought that keeping the sabbath was only mandatory for Jews -- it conflicted with your sabbatarian ways. THAT is the issue you have with me.

Rachel Redux: this is the Judaism forum. Jews will be present, which means they will openly not accept Jesus as messiah. If this is too much for you to handle, spend your time in other forums.
Big difference between "not accepting Jesus as Messiah" and mocking.

And you showed incredible hatred to me personally LONG before I said anything about paganism. You began hating on me when I said I thought that keeping the sabbath was only mandatory for Jews -- it conflicted with your sabbatarian ways. THAT is the issue you have with me.
Not true. You just turned into a different person after you rejected Jesus. You turned into the hater.

Big difference between "not accepting Jesus as Messiah" and mocking.

Not true. You just turned into a different person after you rejected Jesus. You turned into the hater.
1. I do not mock. You are reading things into my posts that are not there because of your anger against me.

2. No, I'm the exact same person I've always been. I don't hate on people. I don't even hate you, I have no interest in returning your animosity.

1. I do not mock. You are reading things into my posts that are not there because of your anger against me.

2. No, I'm the exact same person I've always been. I don't hate on people. I don't even hate you, I have no interest in returning your animosity.
I don't even hate you, either. But it would be foolish to think people won't feel animosity when you denigrate the Messiah.
And call most of scripture mythology.
And praise pagan religious beliefs.
You can say you haven't changed but you sure have.

I don't even hate you, either. But it would be foolish to think people won't feel animosity when you denigrate the Messiah.
And call most of scripture mythology.
And praise pagan religious beliefs.
You can say you haven't changed but you sure have.
OMGosh Rachel. Claiming that Jesus is God is deeply offensive to Jews, but I don't feel animosity when Chrsitians say it.

And you can say you don't hate me, but your posts show otherwise.

Back