Haha, I was absent for days on end, and there are new faces now, welcome to you, I am the author of the present thread.
See my next post.
From Deist Mar 25, 2021
Well, at this point in time in this thread of mine, I am into inviting my colleague posters here, to with me adopt a non-partisan mode, and work together as to finally conclude on, Yes God exists or No God does not exist.
And how do we both adopt a non-partisan mode?
How else but with us both working together to arrive at concurrence on all things: that we see to be honest and intelligent and productive toward the final conclusion to the issue, God exists or not.
And right now from my part, I tender the irrefutable statement that I and my to be partner concur that we both exist.
So, please come forward anyone among posters here, who care and dare to adopt a non-partisan mode to work with me on resolving the issue, God exists or not.
Here I am and I will be waiting for such a non-partisan poster to work with me, on the things that we will accept to be honest and intelligent and productive: toward the communal labor of resolving the issue, God exists or not.
Click to expand...
I think it was Christopher Hitchens who said something like, "Even IF you prove A "God" exists, you have your whole lifetime ahead of you in proving she is the Christian God concept."
From Yrger Sunday at 5:46 PM May 16, 2021
Haha, long time no write.
The investigation of existence leads us to the existence of God, in concept as the permanent self-existent cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending.
1. Our investigation of our own existence tells us that we are transient beings, i.e. we have a beginning at birth and an ending at death.
2. Thinking on this fact, namely, that we are transient beings, brings us to the implication that there has got to be a being that is permanent and self-existent, that is the cause of us humans, and everything else that also has a beginning and an ending, like the universe.
3. At this point we go forth into the object world that is outside our concept world which is in our mind.
4. In the object world we seek this being which is permanent and self-existent and is the cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending.
5. We are still seeking . . .
What do you guys fellow posters here say about my idea?
NB This post already published in another net forum.
See my next post.