I watch the local far lefties. Miserable

Authentic Nouveau

There is no sign of TDS going into remission. Nobody who voted for Joe is happy.

Miserable. I expected them to be ecstatic. Nope

Grupo AOC is planning to punish people who supported President Trump.

Bob1

There is no sign of TDS going into remission. Nobody who voted for Joe is happy.

Miserable. I expected them to be ecstatic. Nope

Grupo AOC is planning to punish people who supported President Trump.
There's no sign of Drumpf's grifting going into remission. I supported Joe and I'm happy he won.

Temujin

I understand why you would be miserable watching the "far lefties". There is no reason to be miserable! Rejoice! Come out of your basement and party, in a suitably responsible and socially distanced manner. The threat of authoritarian dictatorship has been avoided for the time being at least.

Bob1

When I see "Drumpf" that is a symptom of Stage IV TDS.

Fake News says Sniffer Joe won?
Reality says Biden won. Deal with it.

When I see right-wingnut koolaid drinkers claiming election fraud I know the person has stage V Drumpf worship syndrome as well as early onset BDS.

Authentic Nouveau

Reality says Biden won. Deal with it.

When I see right-wingnut koolaid drinkers claiming election fraud I know the person has stage V Drumpf worship syndrome as well as early onset BDS.
When?

Terminal TDS getcha down?

A video was released on Friday in Mandarin Chinese of a phone call request for fake ballots customized by Chinese factory.

The manufacturer is reportedly in Kwangtung, China.

Your cesspool media will not investigate. Neither can you.

In the video a caller is heard requesting a bulk order of ballots to ship to the United States.

Why are you proud of election fraud?

Why are you bragging about sexual predators Hoe-N-Joe?

Bob1

When?

Terminal TDS getcha down?

Your cesspool media will not investigate. Neither can you.

Why are you proud of election fraud?

Why are you bragging about sexual predators Hoe-N-Joe?
No evidence of election fraud. Your orange messiah's cases keep getting thrown out left, right, and center due to LACK OF EVIDENCE.

Drumpf lost... deal with it.
BDS getting you down or something?

Authentic Nouveau

No evidence of election fraud. Your orange messiah's cases keep getting thrown out left, right, and center due to LACK OF EVIDENCE.

More false claims from Fake News which you can't prove.

Terminal TDS.

Authentic Nouveau

You are not very sharp on legal matters. You miss the fact that Bidenites got their panties in a wad with The President's Supreme Court selections. The quicker they toss cases the quicker they hit the Supreme Court. Another funny is the dark blue 9th circuit court has an incredibly high percentage of cases overturned on appeal. Now it has been turned RED.

A total of 29 judges make up the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, although four of those seats are currently vacant. Of the 25 currently-active judges, there are 10 Clinton appointees, six George W. Bush appointees, seven Barack Obama appointees, one Ronald Reagan appointee, and one Jimmy Carter appointee.

You are a legal outsider.

Trump has flipped the 9th Circuit — and some new judges are causing a ‘shock wave’​

President Trump has placed 10 on the court. I am not a lawyer. I have taken many law classes. Your "VP" wannabee, the spreader Kamalala flunked the bar exam first time.

I moved my company into a high rise office building which had hundreds of lawyers. From business, residence, yacht club I know dozens and dozens.

Bob1

You are not very sharp on legal matters. You miss the fact that Bidenites got their panties in a wad with The President's Supreme Court selections. The quicker they toss cases the quicker they hit the Supreme Court. Another funny is the dark blue 9th circuit court has an incredibly high percentage of cases overturned on appeal. Now it has been turned RED.

You are a legal outsider.

President Trump has placed 10 on the court. I am not a lawyer. I have taken many law classes. Your "VP" wannabee, the spreader Kamalala flunked the bar exam first time.

I moved my company into a high rise office building which had hundreds of lawyers. From business, residence, yacht club I know dozens and dozens.
LOL! You are a total legal outsider. They are tossing cases for LACK OF EVIDENCE. Getting your case tossed for lack of evidence doesn't fast-track you to the Supreme Court... the Supreme Court isn't going to bother with your case when a lower court already found there wasn't enough evidence for it to bother with your case and tossed it.

More good news for you; Bill Bar has come out and said there's no significant evidence that the election was rigged. ROFL! Yep, even BILL BAR is saying Drumpf lost and that the election was legit.

As to the Supreme Court, it was the Republican hypocrisy that really upset people.