I wish this forum allowed for polls, but....

HillsboroMom

So let's try another one.

Which of these most closely resembles your own view? Feel free to select several, or add your own stance if none of these fits your own view.
  • "Abortion is a woman's choice and does not concern the state."
  • "As to matters of rape and incest, we empathize with those abused and assert the need to provide immediate protection and care in a safe environment. Instead of the further violence of abortion, the mother and the child should be provided with compassionate care. We find it unconscionable to take the life of an innocent child for the crimes of his father."
  • "It is essential that the option of a safe, legal abortion remains available."
  • "Our goal is to make abortion more rare, not more dangerous."
  • We believe it is counterproductive for the Government to outlaw abortion. Encourage a shift from public to private funding of abortion -- specifically, private charity by those who wish to make abortion accessible for women."
  • "We oppose abortion, but our pro-life agenda does not include punitive action against women who have an abortion. We salute those who provide alternatives to abortion and offer adoption services."
Let me repeat my above phrase, because I know some of you will complain that your opinion isn't represented here. FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN STANCE. Anyone who says "what about none of the above? My opinion was not on there, proving you're just a stupid left-wing mindless drone" hereby declares him or herself too stupid to breathe. These are the official stances of 6 parties listed below. If your view is not listed, you may add a post indicating your own view, and discuss why you reject all of the above views, and why. Or you may skip the entire post. You may not insult me for not listing all possible positions without subjecting yourself to extreme ridicule.

I'll reveal which one matches each party's platform after a few people have "voted," but see if you can match which of the above statements comes from the following party's platform:
Constitution Party
Democratic Party
Green Party
Libertarian Party
Natural Law Party
Republican Party

Authentic Nouveau

So let's try another one.

Which of these most closely resembles your own view? Feel free to select several, or add your own stance if none of these fits your own view.
  • "Abortion is a woman's choice and does not concern the state."
  • "As to matters of rape and incest, we empathize with those abused and assert the need to provide immediate protection and care in a safe environment. Instead of the further violence of abortion, the mother and the child should be provided with compassionate care. We find it unconscionable to take the life of an innocent child for the crimes of his father."
  • "It is essential that the option of a safe, legal abortion remains available."
  • "Our goal is to make abortion more rare, not more dangerous."
  • We believe it is counterproductive for the Government to outlaw abortion. Encourage a shift from public to private funding of abortion -- specifically, private charity by those who wish to make abortion accessible for women."
  • "We oppose abortion, but our pro-life agenda does not include punitive action against women who have an abortion. We salute those who provide alternatives to abortion and offer adoption services."
Let me repeat my above phrase, because I know some of you will complain that your opinion isn't represented here. FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN STANCE. Anyone who says "what about none of the above? My opinion was not on there, proving you're just a stupid left-wing mindless drone" hereby declares him or herself too stupid to breathe. These are the official stances of 6 parties listed below. If your view is not listed, you may add a post indicating your own view, and discuss why you reject all of the above views, and why. Or you may skip the entire post. You may not insult me for not listing all possible positions without subjecting yourself to extreme ridicule.

I'll reveal which one matches each party's platform after a few people have "voted," but see if you can match which of the above statements comes from the following party's platform:
Constitution Party
Democratic Party
Green Party
Libertarian Party
Natural Law Party
Republican Party
Notice your mess contains no medical science. Your far leftism paints this as an issue to be sorted out by politics.

Why do you make false medical claims?
Medical science has invented 2 instruments which are useful here.

A sonogram shows it is a human baby.
A heart monitor shows when the baby has been killed prior to chopping into parts for extraction.

Which "parties" reject use of scientific instruments?
Do you have hang-ups having Board Certified OB Docs for sources?

Temujin

Notice your mess contains no medical science. Your far leftism paints this as an issue to be sorted out by politics.

A heart monitor shows when the baby has been killed prior to chopping into parts for extraction.

Do you have hang ups fantasising about medical procedures and equipment you know nothing about? It certainly seems like it. Your obsessions are irrelevant to this thread, which is about the political and moral positions on abortion. As you clearly don't understand this, political means the different ways in which societal groups seek to persuade society members to support them. Moral concerns what people consider to be right or wrong. You might have to look up those terms yourself, as I'm not sure that you understand them either.

HillsboroMom

Now I'm kind of sorry I put A.N. on ignore. I almost want to know what he said. Not enough to click the "show ignored content" link, but.....

Authentic Nouveau

Medicine needs to evict politics from healthcare. Every time politix tries to butt in and fiddle with science, it is bad news. The politics messing with global warming, covid Chiner flu, etc, is Marxist.

Authentic Nouveau

Now I'm kind of sorry I put A.N. on ignore. I almost want to know what he said. Not enough to click the "show ignored content" link, but.....
If a neurotic extreme leftist puts someone on "ignore" they would not gossip about them.

Leftistas have a passion for censorship.

The same leftist puts Board Certified OB Docs on ignore.

Authentic Nouveau

I laugh when left wingers appeal to polls.

Remind me with their flat earther personality styles that flat earther polls had 100% consensus. How did that work out?

Even funnier is I am the only one around here experienced in celestial navigation. So why would some atheist claim I am a flat earther? I was taught by a Boeing test pilot.

J regia

Remind me with their flat earther personality styles that flat earther polls had 100% consensus. How did that work out?

Even funnier is I am the only one around here experienced in celestial navigation. So why would some atheist claim I am a flat earther? I was taught by a Boeing test pilot.
Is that why you can sail at over 30 knots per hour?
And do you also use celestial navigation when you are sailing in the Sydney to Hobart yacht race?

And do all Boeing test pilots use celestial navigation like you and Walter Mitty?

Temujin

We laugh when you post total nonsense like this. You couldn't use celestial navigation to find your own backside with either hand.