Identifying Jehovah in the New Testament

Do you believe that now that Jesus is in heaven, someone there treats him as if he were GOD?
Or do you believe that angels there know how to differentiate between GOD and Jesus Christ?

Do you believe that now that Jesus is in heaven, someone there treats him as if he were GOD?
Or do you believe that angels there know how to differentiate between GOD and Jesus Christ?
ALL angels in heaven worship Jesus Christ AS God since that is who He IS.

your damnable heresy!

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee?

A Bible student can identify Jehovah in the New Testament very easy. I can think of dozens of passages that clearly speak of Jehovah. This is one of them:

Acts 5:30 The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom you killed, hanging him on a stake. 31 God exalted this one (...) to his right hand (...)

That is Peter speaking to the members of the Sanhedrin, who were trying to prohibit Christians from preaching Jesus as Messiah. Who does Peter refer to as "the God of the forefathers" of the Jews?
Trinitarians have invented a Jesus to whom they give the very name of the Father, Jehovah. They do not even know the difference, or who Jehovah is, or even that Jesus is the Son of Jehovah...

They have invented a fantasy that they defend as if they have lost their minds and cannot understand anything that the Bible says, as if they were blind...

Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our forefathers, has glorified his Servant, Jesus, whom you handed over and disowned before Pilate, even though he had decided to release him.

What should you do to get your name included in this book?

Mal. 3:16 At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before him for those fearing Jehovah and for those meditating on his name.

ALL angels in heaven worship Jesus Christ AS God since that is who He IS.
Who was it that Jesus obeyed, prayed to, and said sent him to show you the way to his God who sent him?

Tell us who Jesus spoke of when he said these things? You dont know do you?

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.
John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Does the NT clearly identify that the God spoken of by Jesus Christ and Christians is the same Jehovah mentioned in the pre-Christian Scriptures?
Did Jesus identify Jehovah (God in pre-Christian Scriptures) as his own GOD that he speaks of many times?
Did Christian writers identify Jehovah as their God and Jesus' God?
Jesus identified The Father as His own God.
Christian writers identify Father, Son, Holy Spirit as their God.

Who was it that Jesus obeyed, prayed to, and said sent him to show you the way to his God who sent him?

Tell us who Jesus spoke of when he said these things? You dont know do you?

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.
John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
He prayed to The Father.
And........................

What should you do to get your name included in this book?

Mal. 3:16 At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before him for those fearing Jehovah and for those meditating on his name.
Believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Back