If aliens did exist, then how would followers of Ellen react?

John t

I have been wondering about the theological consequences of extra terrestrial life for quite a while, and how that would issues like salvation and redemption. Of course, my viewpoint is from an evangelical prospective, But how would the SDA folk deal with it?

This article posted om Pocket https://getpocket.com/explore/item/...covery-of-alien-life?utm_source=pocket-newtab and I submit it here for discussion, but not for a cat fight.

Seventh-day Adventism

Seventh-day Adventism emerged in the 19th century in part as a solution to theological problems stemming from the possibility of extraterrestrial life. The prophetess, Ellen White, described visions of extraterrestrial beings in different worlds that were “tall, majestic people” and entirely without sin. These visions inform the religion’s bedrock belief that since aliens are not affected by original sin, they do not need Christian redemption.​
Of course, a serious problem could emerge if ET turns out to be evil. In this case, White’s prophecies might be seen as false, and Seventh-day Adventism would either need to find a way to adjust or vanish into history.​
So let's not throw stones at Ellen on this one because we are dealing with a hypothetical, and they are not real until/unless they are proved. My belief is that it will never be the case that there are any ETs because that would be contrary to what the Bible says mankind is in relation to God's other creation: He alone is given the stewardship of the Earth and its inhabitants. Finding ET would change all that.

Pipiripi

There are many aliens here. Some outside your body, and some inside YOUR body!! But the alien that we true SDA members have in our body is the Holy Spirit OF God the Father and Jesus Christ His Son.

e v e

There are many aliens here. Some outside your body, and some inside YOUR body!! But the alien that we true SDA members have in our body is the Holy Spirit OF God the Father and Jesus Christ His Son.
His Spirit is not alien to a genuine soul …
for He made man in Eden (in the other world) in His image…
and His nature has its signature on
all He created…
His signature is love…
and is our birthright
as promised
that we go Home…
and leave egypt.
this world.

what’s foreign is this world…
the sin realm

Pipiripi

His Spirit is not alien to a genuine soul …
for He made man in Eden (in the other world) in His image…
and His nature has its signature on
all He created…
His signature is love…
and is our birthright
as promised
that we go Home…
and leave egypt.
this world.

what’s foreign is this world…
the sin realm
Are the demons humans? Are they from this planet. Everybody that attack our SDA pioneers, are not from God. Why? Because they don't know their foundation!!

e v e

Are the demons humans? Are they from this planet. Everybody that attack our SDA pioneers, are not from God. Why? Because they don't know their foundation!!
demons are entities (of the satanic realm in the other world)

i have not attacked you
and have nothing against you…
…only ive told you what I understand

Pipiripi

demons are entities (of the satanic realm in the other world)

i have not attacked you
and have nothing against you…
…only ive told you what I understand
That's why I told you that you cannot used any denominations if you don't know their roots.
Do you have never read Revelation 12:1-17?
Go read it for me and tell where are Satan and the demons. I hope that you have the same Bible as the most Christians have.
Give me the verses that you have found where are Satan now and his demons!!

e v e

That's why I told you that you cannot used any denominations if you don't know their roots.
Do you have never read Revelation 12:1-17?
Go read it for me and tell where are Satan and the demons. I hope that you have the same Bible as the most Christians have.
Give me the verses that you have found where are Satan now and his demons!!
i work with another scholar translating from hebrew and greek His Words in scripture… that’s the only version i trust and read

and so i don’t read the modern christianity versions

e v e

the topic is alien ETs…

and soon they will be here….
mand will be the start of tribulation

they are the locusts of Revelation…
—— satanic entities…

Pipiripi

i work with another scholar translating from hebrew and greek His Words in scripture… that’s the only version i trust and read

and so i don’t read the modern christianity versions
I understand you much better now. But do you think from the time the Bible was written till now, if it was so wrong, why God in all His Mighty Power didn't stop the error till now, and let us worship not Him, that is written of Him in the Bible? Satan is happy when people stop reading the Bible.

Read John 17 and see if you are going to change your mind or keep following man's teaching.

Pipiripi

the topic is alien ETs…

and soon they will be here….
mand will be the start of tribulation

they are the locusts of Revelation…
—— satanic entities…
My friend everything is God creation, you can give them what name you want. Those ETs are Satan and his demons, they are the only spirit creatures that God has created that has fallen.
Please go read Revelation 12:1-17. If you don't read what I give you to read and let me know what you have understand. Then we can keep continue with our debate.

e v e

I understand you much better now. But do you think from the time the Bible was written till now, if it was so wrong, why God in all His Mighty Power didn't stop the error till now, and let us worship not Him, that is written of Him in the Bible? Satan is happy when people stop reading the Bible.

Read John 17 and see if you are going to change your mind or keep following man's teaching.
it would take a while to answer that

but start with the prophets chapters,
that the OT fathers got cursed
and Daniel’s vision was sealed

cursed for not listening to Him

and even today.

and He ceased to talk to them…

SDAchristian

I have been wondering about the theological consequences of extra terrestrial life for quite a while, and how that would issues like salvation and redemption. Of course, my viewpoint is from an evangelical prospective, But how would the SDA folk deal with it?
AV Jn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

We all should believe this. If so, than we can divide everything created into fallen and not fallen.

AV Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Anything fallen lies, because of Lucifer's lies to the fallen. So aliens do lie as fallen spirits, no surprise here.

I have a personal view about Aliens(fallen beings), to expect Alien's to lie about Sabbath to Sunday change. This piece of expectation should not surprise anyone about themselves(the aliens), when it happens. Because they know of the GOD of the Universe, Right ???
This article posted om Pocket https://getpocket.com/explore/item/...covery-of-alien-life?utm_source=pocket-newtab and I submit it here for discussion, but not for a cat fight.
I did not read the whole article, posted in a SDA forum. I read down to the SDA part and quit.

If we are going to use EGW, we need to use that information properly and in it's entirety. My position is, it's unfair to use partial EGW information and compare that to partial truth, which makes partial truth mixed with a lie, a total lie. For reference: See conversation Eve had with serpent. More apologetics to follow, for further discussions.
Seventh-day Adventism
Seventh-day Adventism emerged in the 19th century in part as a solution to theological problems stemming from the possibility of extraterrestrial life. The prophetess, Ellen White, described visions of extraterrestrial beings in different worlds that were “tall, majestic people” and entirely without sin. These visions inform the religion’s bedrock belief that since aliens are not affected by original sin, they do not need Christian redemption.​
Of course, a serious problem could emerge if ET turns out to be evil. In this case, White’s prophecies might be seen as false, and Seventh-day Adventism would either need to find a way to adjust or vanish into history.​
Shall we discuss all the assumptions here ???
So let's not throw stones at Ellen on this one because we are dealing with a hypothetical, and they are not real until/unless they are proved. My belief is that it will never be the case that there are any ETs because that would be contrary to what the Bible says mankind is in relation to God's other creation: He alone is given the stewardship of the Earth and its inhabitants. Finding ET would change all that.
Not when we consider that ETs are just lying fallen spirits(similar to Pharaoh's magicians manifestations), here on Earth in quarantine. Lying to who ever will listen.

Yours in Christ, Michael

e v e

Not when we consider that ETs are just lying fallen spirits(similar to Pharaoh's magicians manifestations), here on Earth in quarantine. Lying to who ever will listen.

Yours in Christ, Michael
lying spirits

but i’d not say they were ever His…
they are souless..

Pipiripi

it would take a while to answer that

but start with the prophets chapters,
that the OT fathers got cursed
and Daniel’s vision was sealed

cursed for not listening to Him

and even today.

and He ceased to talk to them…
If they don't have listen, because they are not from God.

I have listen, and till today I'm listening.
Eve everybody have a choice to choose.

And if you have traveled why don't you have write a book of what you have seen and heard? Why are you asking the question about aliens?

Ellen G White have many books and epistles about what she have seen and hear.
I am not offending you, because I don't know you. But I really want to talk with you but not here or my thread. Make a new thread or whatever so we can speak about your visions and traveling okay.

e v e

If they don't have listen, because they are not from God.

I have listen, and till today I'm listening.
Eve everybody have a choice to choose.

And if you have traveled why don't you have write a book of what you have seen and heard? Why are you asking the question about aliens?

Ellen G White have many books and epistles about what she have seen and hear.
I am not offending you, because I don't know you. But I really want to talk with you but not here or my thread. Make a new thread or whatever so we can speak about your visions and traveling okay.

im not asking about aliens…

i know what satanic beings are ..

its not about me…
its about all of us going Home…
soon.

im sure we will speak again.

John t

Are the demons humans?
Demons inhabit a different realm than us. According to Scripture, they are angels who rebelled against god.
Are they from this planet.
No. If they were, they would be terrestrials.

Everybody that attack our SDA pioneers, are not from God. Why? Because they don't know their foundation!!

Non sequitur. That does not follow the OP.

It is NOT hatred of you in general, nor particular that compel others to question what the SDAs believe. Can you come up with one or two non-hate-filled reasons why posters as they do about the beliefs of y'all, and what Ellen wrote?

I began a new thread here: https://forums.carm.org/threads/why-is-everybody-picking-on-sdas.5118/

John t

Are the demons humans?
Demons inhabit a different realm than us. According to Scripture, they are angels who rebelled against god.
Are they from this planet.
No. If they were, they would be terrestrials.

Everybody that attack our SDA pioneers, are not from God. Why? Because they don't know their foundation!!

Non sequitur. That does not follow the OP.

It is NOT hatred of you in general, nor particular that compel others to question what the SDAs believe. Can you come up with one or two non-hate-filled reasons why posters post as they do about the beliefs of y'all, and what Ellen wrote?

I just started a new thread on that.

Last edited: