If aliens did exist, then how would followers of Ellen react?

Pipiripi

I keep a text file with the more... shall we say 'fascinating'? ... admissions that appear on the forum.
This one is a keeper.
You just don't know the completely answer if you don't go to my thread to learn the truth!!!

Victor

You just don't know the completely answer if you don't go to my thread to learn the truth!!!
I learn in a linear fashion, adding to information already gleaned by what others write. I wrote my post in the third person as it isn't directed to your attention. Your words will haunt you, and no one can help you with that.

Pipiripi

I learn in a linear fashion, adding to information already gleaned by what others write. I wrote my post in the third person as it isn't directed to your attention. Your words will haunt you, and no one can help you with that.
What is that third person his name? Does he has spoken with God or Jesus or both? Where in the Bible,I can read their conversation? Show me your linear fashion with CHAPTERS AND VERSES!🤔🤔

Victor

What is that third person his name? Does he has spoken with God or Jesus or both? Where in the Bible,I can read their conversation? Show me your linear fashion with CHAPTERS AND VERSES!🤔🤔
We already know that you rejected the trinity doctrine. And, we know that your decision flies in the face of evidence many have already provided to you. This is another red herring meant to deflect attention from your earlier post rejecting Jesus Christ. Too late; it has been recorded before it could fall through the Memory Hole.

Pipiripi

We already know that you rejected the trinity doctrine. And, we know that your decision flies in the face of evidence many have already provided to you. This is another red herring meant to deflect attention from your earlier post rejecting Jesus Christ. Too late; it has been recorded before it could fall through the Memory Hole.
I can answered all questions Biblical!! Do you??🤔🤔

Pipiripi

See post # 295 on the thread Why is everybody picking on SDAs?.
There are lots of posts languishing for a biblical response from you.
I told you already, ask me all questions on my thread, that say: "I can answered all questions BIBLICAL

e v e

Yes, they was new just as your sect now. A time a go most of them also was a trinitarian before God bring them together. I will see in my collection if I can find a little about them and write it here. I have write something of them and sent you all here where to go and read for yourself.
In th meanwhile you can read Ellen G White also from where she comes!!

No I cannot read ellen... since...

How is this even possible to follow female as you believe in please?

because yes though He does speak to female as to all His souls, and even in the OT as well as today,
only the male is to lead given the current context -- in the context of going to the Change of the 144k

So while me, and any other female can of course witness...

female is not to be directing male.

Male is the one who sets the context.
Not female.

John t

There are lots of posts languishing for a biblical response from you.
Delusions do not exist, except in the mind of the deluded; and there is no way to counter a delusion rattling around in a confused mind. Therefore it is an exercise in futility to use rational thought processes to make sense from something that is by definition, senseless.

Last edited:

Victor

Delusions do not exist, except in the mind of the deluded; and there is no way to counter a delusion rattling around in a confused mind. Therefore it is an exercise in futility to use rational thought processes to make sense from something that is by definition, senseless.
Well, I tried my best. It is God Who changes the heart and leads people to salvation.

Buzzard

---------------- The Sycamine Tree amongst the trees -----------

And he said unto him,
If they hear not Moses and the prophets,
neither will they be persuaded,
though one rose from the dead.

Then said he unto the disciples,
It is impossible but that offences will come:
but woe unto him, through whom they come
!
And the Lord said,
If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto this
:devilish: sycamine tree, :devilish:
Be thou plucked up by the root,
and be thou
planted in the sea;
and it should obey you.

have no doubts, at the time appointed,
all the :devilish: Sycamine Trees, :devilish: will get
sent back where they came from

Pipiripi

No I cannot read ellen... since...

How is this even possible to follow female as you believe in please?

because yes though He does speak to female as to all His souls, and even in the OT as well as today,
only the male is to lead given the current context -- in the context of going to the Change of the 144k

So while me, and any other female can of course witness...

female is not to be directing male.

Male is the one who sets the context.
Not female.
Thanks to remind me to stop listening to yours walking in heaven